• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Unova Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemal07

That's because she isn't always there. She only appears on Wonder Bridge when certain conditions are met, which is why I asked if anyone knew more about that. I didn't even know about the ghost girl on Wonder Bridge until someone brought it up on another thread. I spent weeks searching for her, but she didn't appear until recently. From what I've heard, she was killed during the construction of the bridge, which is why her ghost appears there sometimes.

Is her overworld sprite an ordinary sprite or is it different. Just trying to recall if i've noticed her before.

Pkmaster678

Weilder of Mudkip
In terms of the looks of the cities and routes, I'd definitively move there, but... I don't know. The region is a little... strange to me. I don't know why.

Argh, I'd also like to go to NY, but it's quite far away (speaking of Unova being a far-away region :D)

Ha! That's funny. I live in NY

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
can someone please tell my why Magicarp of all pokemon is unavaiable in the game? and can someone please tell my why they went back to route 1 instead of continuting?

locomo

Want a hug? :)
can someone please tell my why Magicarp of all pokemon is unavaiable in the game? and can someone please tell my why they went back to route 1 instead of continuting?

No pokemon from previous generations will be avalible pre-national dex in black and white.

They restart at route 1 to emphasis the isolation of Unova from the other 4 regions who are relatively close to each other.

Kreis

Still Dirrty

Because the creators wanted to emote the same feelings when one first played R/B/Y. Thus the reason why there are no old Pokemon and the routes have been reset.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
Oh, okay... thank you guys... I thought it was something else... but again thank you... I can't wait until it comes out in america... oh another question... is it only playable on 3DS or can it be played on the the DS lite?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Oh, okay... thank you guys... I thought it was something else... but again thank you... I can't wait until it comes out in america... oh another question... is it only playable on 3DS or can it be played on the the DS lite?

Black/White are playable on all the DS families and the 3DS.

Kreis

Still Dirrty

Aurath8

You can buy Magikarp for 500 pokedollars in a post-game location(I think its Marvelous Bridge). However its actually the only way to get one now apart from Poketransferring or Dream World.

MagnetonNr1

Steel-type Trainer
You can buy Magikarp for 500 pokedollars in a post-game location(I think its Marvelous Bridge). However its actually the only way to get one now apart from Poketransferring or Dream World.

Haha... reminds me of that Magikarp Selling Guy from the Mt. Moon Pokémon Center.

But it doesn't seem like the rip-off that it was in Kanto.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

I forgot that Wonder Bridge was changed to Marvelous Bridge. I still can't get used to that English name. For some reason, it makes me chuckle. Anyway, I'm glad that the Magikarp Salesman returns in the Unova region. It doesn't look like he does much in these games, but obtaining a Magikarp from him this time around is a bit more important than it was in the Kanto-based games. Speaking of the Marvelous Bridge: has anyone played that Patrat mini-game on there? I've won a few times, but I got bored after a while so I haven't tried it for a long time.

Porygandrew

Anyway, I'm glad that the Magikarp Salesman returns in the Unova region. It doesn't look like he does much in these games, but obtaining a Magikarp from him this time around is a bit more important than it was in the Kanto-based games.

I always thought the Magikarp Salesman was part of the Team Rocket storyline of exploiting pokemon in the original red/blue games.

Status
Not open for further replies.