• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Unova Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I love Isshu, I really like the rollercoaster Gym, can't wait to try it out. I love all the new cities as well, it's a cool place!

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Does anyone know where route 10 is?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
This map will help: http://i54.*******.com/2dqoft3.png

AAHH come on!!! I was planning on catching Washibon at least before my sixth badge, but now it looks like I'll have to make a trade & get an egg. Thanks by the way

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
AAHH come on!!! I was planning on catching Washibon at least before my sixth badge, but now it looks like I'll have to make a trade & get an egg. Thanks by the way

Yeah its too bad that youll need 8 badges to catch it =/

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Yeah its too bad that youll need 8 badges to catch it =/

Well, I'll guess I'll just offer to trade the monkey I get from the abandoned lot of dreams. At least on the upside I can put the game I was going to have Wargle on in Pokemon Black

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I don't know. Isshu seemed really advanced in the pre-release phase but now that I'm actually playing in it, it just seems a lot like the other regions. The cities and towns are all pretty much the same as the previous cities and towns; not much to do after you arrive there the first time. The music is ok but not "great". The routes are the usual maze of Tall Grass and trainers. I guess I was expecting something a bit more original and not the usual set-up from previous regions. I guess I let the Black and White hype get to me.

natie

Mr. F
The routes are much more of a maze than in previous games, so I wouldn't really say they're similar in any way.

natie

Mr. F
I don't think I've seen one yet, but there should be one.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
I don't know. Isshu seemed really advanced in the pre-release phase but now that I'm actually playing in it, it just seems a lot like the other regions. The cities and towns are all pretty much the same as the previous cities and towns; not much to do after you arrive there the first time. The music is ok but not "great". The routes are the usual maze of Tall Grass and trainers. I guess I was expecting something a bit more original and not the usual set-up from previous regions. I guess I let the Black and White hype get to me.

oh, i think its quite different. for the cities look at cities like hiun and the second town, theyre very original. The routes feel also very different and isshu has many cool bridges. also, i think the music is the best till now.

i dunno what you expected but to me isshu is quite different

Cobalt_Latios

Well, I suppose when you first see it, you get a general impression based on those, and you're thrown very quickly into unfamiliar waters. When you start at the usual small town, the similarities grow to the point where when you hit the main cities, you're used to it, and so it doesn't really make a difference. You gotta admit that using polygons this time around really spruces up the environments this time around.

oh, i think its quite different. for the cities look at cities like hiun and the second town, theyre very original. The routes feel also very different and isshu has many cool bridges. also, i think the music is the best till now.

i dunno what you expected but to me isshu is quite different
Yeah, the bridges are going to be fun to travel across.

All in all, I can't wait to take my first steps into Isshu.

C_L

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Is the opening of an underground water vein early in the game?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Out of all the places I've been to in Isshu so far, I think I like Hiun City the most. It's the only city I've been to so far that really makes great use of the 3D engine the games run on. It's also the biggest city in the games to date from what I can tell. All the other cities have their own special something but at least Hiun City keeps it fresh all of the time and it doesn't get too repetitive. The Sky Arrow Bridge is my favorite location outside of Hiun City because of the view from the top :]

The legendary trainer

legendary trainer
Out of all the places I've been to in Isshu so far, I think I like Hiun City the most. It's the only city I've been to so far that really makes great use of the 3D engine the games run on. It's also the biggest city in the games to date from what I can tell. All the other cities have their own special something but at least Hiun City keeps it fresh all of the time and it doesn't get too repetitive. The Sky Arrow Bridge is my favorite location outside of Hiun City because of the view from the top :]

Yeah, I feel that same way to. But there's always a city that makes me feel that way for some reason.

PeachesDaPokemon

des anyone know how "Isshu" is pronounced?

ChillarmyArmy

Isshu, Here I come!
I pronounce it like the Word Issue, but I think it basically depends on how you think it sounds best.

Anyone who's got the Game, when do you get the Fossil Pokemon? What Badges would you have at that Point?

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
How far along do you get the fossil Pokemon revived?

Status
Not open for further replies.