• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Unova Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

wearjo

Pokemon Trader
I think it would be kool if you were actually allowed at the last area pretty much when you start so that your team would faint...

This is a random comment... I know

Crystal_Power

The Champion!
I really like hw Nurses and Doctors are placed on long routes, as youwill run out of steam quickly, and you can just run back to them and presto! healing time!

Sounds like it would make things more easier perhaps to easy, I don't know if it's a good thing or bad. I hope it's only in some beginning routes? Sometimes I like a challenge.... sometimes.

Aurath8

Doctors and Nurses are on most long routes and caves such as the Resort Desert entrance, Electric Rock Cave, The Ridge and so on. The are even on shorter routes like outside Yagaruma forest. It doesn't make the game easier if you don't abuse them. It simply makes things more enjoyable so you don't have to trek to the pokecentre and back when you want to heal. They're not free either. You must battle if you want them to heal you, and they wont battle intentionally as well.

Crystal_Power

The Champion!
Doctors and Nurses are on most long routes and caves such as the Resort Desert entrance, Electric Rock Cave, The Ridge and so on. The are even on shorter routes like outside Yagaruma forest. It doesn't make the game easier if you don't abuse them. It simply makes things more enjoyable so you don't have to trek to the pokecentre and back when you want to heal. They're not free either. You must battle if you want them to heal you, and they wont battle intentionally as well.

Good to know this!
First I was thinking they were just Nurse Joy's on the road.
Having to battle them to heal your Pokemon should make things more exciting.

Wait do you have to battle every time to get them to heal your Pokemon???

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I guess those Doctor-class and Nurse-class trainers that are found around Unova are pretty cool. I honestly didn't think that they were all that useful though. They save you some time since you don't have to head back to a Pokemon Center to heal your Pokemon, but that's all that they really do (apart from battling you).

Now, I may be wrong, but I heard that there's a Team Rocket member somewhere in Unova. I don't recall where, but I heard someone talking about them. Does anyone know where in Unova they can be found? I'd like to know what they say when you talk to them too :]

kemal07

I guess those Doctor-class and Nurse-class trainers that are found around Unova are pretty cool. I honestly didn't think that they were all that useful though. They save you some time since you don't have to head back to a Pokemon Center to heal your Pokemon, but that's all that they really do (apart from battling you).

Now, I may be wrong, but I heard that there's a Team Rocket member somewhere in Unova. I don't recall where, but I heard someone talking about them. Does anyone know where in Unova they can be found? I'd like to know what they say when you talk to them too :]

That isn't true is it? I thought it was just a rumour about the Team Rocket thing.
Could the 3 versions of the game include a Plasma VS Rocket showdown thing lool :p.

nikohesus

Banned
I don't think there is a Team Rocket member in the game, although the Rocket theme does play, I believe, when you battle a Game Freak developer.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
The team rocket member from HGSS (the last one) is from unova, but he got married so their is no team rocket in Unova

Grei

not the color
The team rocket member from HGSS (the last one) is from unova, but he got married so their is no team rocket in Unova

That's a baseless rumor. All we know is that the Team Rocket member in Kanto in HGSS is from a foreign country, since he speaks in broken English (or Japanese or... Kantoese? Johtoese? Whatever language that is spoken in Kanto/Johto). Nothing is saying Unova is his native region.

jorisw

The ex-team rocket member lives in Sekka city with his wife and his son. His house is the one that is only accessible at winter where you also get a ragecandybar.

R_N

That's a baseless rumor. All we know is that the Team Rocket member in Kanto in HGSS is from a foreign country, since he speaks in broken English (or Japanese or... Kantoese? Johtoese? Whatever language that is spoken in Kanto/Johto). Nothing is saying Unova is his native region.

Okay, can anyone confirm this? So I did some random translating here and there, and what piqued my interest was the normally inaccessible house in Sekka City. The one wherein if it's winter, it's accessible?

Well, so I translated some dialogue, and to my astonishment, the guy in there with the biker suit had the same dialogue as the Team Rocket Member who stole the Machine part in HG/SS or G/S/C. The one who has broken English?

"Bye-bye a go-go!"

Yeah, that one. So, can anyone please confirm this? Because, well, it would be amazing trivia, I suppose. Lol.

Here's the apparent translation:

"Yes yes! A Team Rocket member is I!
But years long ago, the Team Rocket was broke apart.
So then I did and went to return to the back home (Unova!)
And here I would make Team Rocket!
I vowed myself this!
But at the home, I became married and anymore do not want.
Yes yes! Happy family a-go-go!"
derp

so baseless!

Lorde

The ex-team rocket member lives in Sekka city with his wife and his son. His house is the one that is only accessible at winter where you also get a ragecandybar.

Thanks! I heard that there was an actual Team Rocket member in Unova but I wasn't completely sure where to find him. I knew all about that Team Rocket theme playing at some location in Unova, but I was more interested in meeting the character. It figures that he'd be in the last place I'd ever think to look. I almost forgot about checking Sekka City since the place is so quite and peaceful. I love Sekka City in the winter though; you don't run into those annoying Chobomaki while you're walking.

R_N

Thanks! I heard that there was an actual Team Rocket member in Unova but I wasn't completely sure where to find him. I knew all about that Team Rocket theme playing at some location in Unova, but I was more interested in meeting the character. It figures that he'd be in the last place I'd ever think to look. I almost forgot about checking Sekka City since the place is so quite and peaceful. I love Sekka City in the winter though; you don't run into those annoying Chobomaki while you're walking.

I don't believe the theme plays for him (I don't think you even battle him?).

Instead, it plays when you fight the GameFreak director

Pikacu

Cant Beat The Heat!
just on the gamefreak director his team (although high levels) doesnt appear to be that strong is it?

Aurath8

HIs team:
Lepardas
Zeburaika
Kokoromori
the Elemental monkeys.

I've heard that this is a Gamefreak worker's favorite pokemon from this gen, but I'd expect stronger pokemon, closer to the level of the E4 and Champ. Rather than pokemon all found before the second gym.

Lorde

HIs team:
Lepardas
Zeburaika
Kokoromori
the Elemental monkeys.

I've heard that this is a Gamefreak worker's favorite pokemon from this gen, but I'd expect stronger pokemon, closer to the level of the E4 and Champ. Rather than pokemon all found before the second gym.

Those are his favorite Pokemon? They seem like generic Pokemon to me. Whatever, everyone likes different things I guess. I haven't battled that guy in Hiun City yet. I don't think I've even gone back to Hiun City after the Elite Four that often to be honest. I went back a few times to get my Pokemon massaged and then to take a ride on the Royal Isshu, but that's sort of it. I don't know, I guess Hiun City just lost its appeal too quickly for me. I do like the Royal Isshu though. It has nice music and I love the 3-D view of the port around Hiun City and Sky Arrow Bridge as the Royal Isshu cruises around there.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
the monkeys are fully evolved right? The guy uses his favorites, so the pokemon should be pretty strong( did anyone figure out the natures and the EV spread?

Status
Not open for further replies.