• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Unova Zodiac

abrar14

Statter Master
In Unova there is a TV program focusing on Personality & Horoscopes.

Trainers in Unova have a Pokemon sign based on their birth month.

This is the chart:

January - Sawsbuck (Capricorn)
Season: Spring
Lucky Item: White Flute

February - Simipour (Aquarius)
Season: Summer
Lucky Item: Mail

March - Alomomola (Pisces)
Season: Autumn
Lucky Item: Hard Stone

April - Whimsicott (Aries)
Season: Winter
Lucky Item: Hyper Potion

May - Bouffalant (Taurus)
Lucky Item: X Attack

June - Klink (Gemini)
Lucky Item: A slow pokemon

July - Crustle (Cancer)
Lucky Item: Dowsing MCHN

August - Braviary (Leo)
Lucky Item: Calcium

September - Gothorita (Virgo)
Lucky Item: Xtransceiver

October - Lampent (Libra)
Lucky Item: Choice Scarf

November - Scolipede (Scorpio)
Lucky Item: White Herb

December - Fraxure (Sagittarius)
Lucky Item: Poke Ball

I was born in Febuary, so I'm simipour.

What is your sign?
Can you relate to your sign - does it match your personality?
How do you feel about the idea of Pokemon star signs in Black and White in general?

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
ahh yeah Mail is my lucky item

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
What is your sign? Gemeni (Klink)
Can you relate to your sign - does it match your personality? It does since I love summer and I am really slow when it comes to running...
How do you feel about the idea of Pokemon star signs in Black and White in general? I think the idea is fine.

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
I'm from April. I love winter too, but only for the presents i get. =p

Juzey

Shaymin fan!
I'm Gemini, so I'm Klink. Well, my lucky item's a slow Pokemon, and Speed's the stat that I focus least on, so I suppose I don't mind that. My season's Summer? Yay!

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I'm on the cusp of Sawsbuck and Simipour.

I think i'll go with Sawsbuck since i'm January.

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
I get Braviary. I think it fits me pretty well, and Winter's not bad at all.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
I'm a Lampent, so that's all boss and stuff, but I find the choice scarf hilarious because Libras have a thing with indecisiveness. Also, we're not fire-shooting ghost lights.

Braviary + Winter+ Calcium. ?!!?!!? Kick ***

MeltingCORE

What is your sign? I'm a Fraxure/Sagittarius. I'm a Dragon-type, that's pretty sweet. :) Go, December people!
Can you relate to your sign - does it match your personality? Somewhat. I do love Winter and December.
How do you feel about the idea of Pokemon star signs in Black and White in general? I think it's a cool idea. I like star signs and all that jazz.

Flame Mistress

I'm a Whimsicott. I love the winter and the snow. I get sick quite easily and I need medicine (Hyper Potion) to maintain my health. Also, one of Whimsicott's abilities is Prankster, and I like pulling pranks on people IRL.

So yeah, they match.

Libra... hm... interesting. Well, I do like the Summer.

Is there any particular way Nintendo chose this, or is it just random stuff piled on to seem like a horoscope like most horoscopes?

I'm a Lampent, so that's all boss and stuff, but I find the choice scarf hilarious because Libras have a thing with indecisiveness. Also, we're not fire-shooting ghost lights.

So that's why I can't ever seem to pick favorites....

OceanHero

Smile Smile Smile!
Yay Whimsicott! I was born at midnight on the 31st of march. So im kind of both march and april. April first is april fools day, which kind of explains my warped personality and sense of humor.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm a Lampent, which is cool since I love Summer.

Ice Blue Dragon

I belive I can fly!
I was born in july, (31st) but I am a leo. Paradox!

What is your sign? Braveardy... I guess
Can you relate to your sign - does it match your personality? Yes
How do you feel about the idea of Pokemon star signs in Black and White in general? It's cool and a fresh take on things.

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
I was born in February, but I am a Pisces.. so am I a Simipour, an Alomomola, or half half?

Vali

King of Beets
What is your sign?: Dammit, Virgo
Can you relate to your sign - does it match your personality? I AM A GOTHORITA WELL I'LL HAVE A WORD WITH THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS but I am one day away from being Lampent, which does match my personality (ish)
How do you feel about the idea of Pokemon star signs in Black and White in general? The idea is cool.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
My birthday was October 1, so you can tell my Zodiac sign is Libra.

My Unova Zodiac sign is Lampent, yay!

Summer is sort of my fave season, although I've never used a Choice Scarf.