• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Unown League

Status
Not open for further replies.

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
4gZXgUB.png

Thanks to AmericanPi for this banner

Here is the Document containing everyone's teams and all of the pre randomized teams for challengers. When someone wants to challenge a Gym Leader, all they need to do is ask me to give them a number. Each team in the Document is in a numbered row. The number you get will tell you which team you will use this as the Challenger that time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11-pN2Cxa7BaFSSumQ8_Nsw47axQxOhBQxvb4zz06wwU/edit?usp=sharing

I made a Discord Server so if anyone needs teams randomized while I'm not on the forums, I can give them a team. If you need a team, just @ mention me in the discord chat. My name there is the same as it is here. Its also a good place to chat with other league members.
https://discord.gg/S76qYuJ

Rules:

- Follow all SPPF Rules

- All battles will take place on Pokemon Showdown

- Battles will follow the rules of Smogon’s OU Tier

- There are 16 positions available. 1 Gym Leaders (One per type), the E4 Members, 1 Champion, and 1 person to do all the randomizing

- One person will be responsible for doing all of the randomizing for the teams. This person will not be able to challenge or be a gym leader while they are in this position. If you decide to try this position and decide you would rather battle, you may leave the position. (I will be doing this unless somebody else wants to)

- Once a person has been accepted as a Gym Leader, they will be given a type via a random number generator (I am excluding Dragon and Fairy types due to the low number of usable Pokemon)

- Each Gym Leader will then be assigned 4 Pokemon of their given type. These will also be selected by a random number generator. Any Pokemon that a Gym Leader gets that is not fully evolved is allowed to be evolved as long as the newly evolved Pokemon is not in the Uber tier. The other 2 Pokemon on their team are chosen by the Gym Leader

- A Gym Leader will be allowed to move up to an E4 Member once they have challenged and defeated all other Gym Leaders. Once a Gym Leader has moved up to an E4 member the type that their gym was will become available a new Gym Leader.

- E4 Members will be assigned 2 letters of the alphabet. Their new teams will consist of 5 Pokemon that will be randomly selected from all of the Pokemon in the format whose names begin with either of those letters via a random number generator. The last Pokemon is able to be chosen by the E4 Member

- The Champion will have an entire team of Pokemon picked for them by a random number generator

- Anyone who has applied as a Challenger and/or a Gym Leader may challenge a Gym Leader at any time. When acting as a Challenger, you will be assigned 4 Pokemon that will be selected by a random number generator. The other 2 Pokemon on your team are chosen by you. You will be assigned 4 new randomly generated Pokemon every time you challenge a Gym

- After a Challenger battles a Gym Leader, the Challenger will need to post the battle results, regardless of who wins

- After a Gym Leader, E4 Member or the Champion has been challenged 3 times, they may choose 1 of the Pokemon that were randomly assigned to them that they no longer want to use and can get a new Pokemon of their type randomly generated to use in the old one’s place.

If you want to apply for a Gym Leader position or become a challenger, please fill out the form below and post it in the thread.

Username:
PS Name:
Gym Leader Y/N:

After a Challenger battles a Gym Leader, the Challenger will need to post the battle results, regardless of who wins.
Use this form to post battle results

Leader's name:
Challenger's name:
Result:

Last edited:

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
Username: smokin' weedle
PS Name: Kipnederland
Gym Leader Y/N: y
That should do

Accepted!!!

Your type is Grass!

Your 1st Random Pokemon is Dartrix
Your 2nd Random Pokemon is Seedot
Your 3rd Random Pokemon is Ivysaur
Your 4th Random Pokemon is Lurantis

The last 2 Pokemon on your team are up to you and don't forget that you can fully any and all of these 4 random Pokemon.

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
Username: Wego
PS Name: BriefStar
Gym Leader Y/N: Yes
This sounds like its going to be fun.

Accepted!!!

Your type is Electric!

Your 1st Random Pokemon is Luxray
Your 2nd Random Pokemon is Flaaffy
Your 3rd Random Pokemon is Rotom
Your 4th Random Pokemon is Raichu- Alola

The last 2 Pokemon on your team are up to you and don't forget that you can fully any and all of these 4 random Pokemon.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Bring on the rngesus! :v

Username: SilverLanayru
PS Name: SilverLanayru

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
All applications accepted!!!

Username: FairyWitch
PS Name: FairyWitch824

You type is Steel!

Your 1st Random Pokemon is Klink
Your 2nd Random Pokemon is Scizor
Your 3rd Random Pokemon is Sandslash - Alola
Your 4th Random Pokemon is Empoleon

Bring on the rngesus! :v

Username: SilverLanayru
PS Name: SilverLanayru

Your type is Fighting

Your 1st Random Pokemon is Buzzwole
Your 2nd Random Pokemon is Virizion
Your 3rd Random Pokemon is Emboar
Your 4th Random Pokemon is Passimian

Username: 00swms
PS Name: 00swms
Gym Leader Y/N: N
Why Not!!!!!

-00swms

Since you don't want to be a Gym Leader then I you won't be given any Pokemon at this time. Anytime you want to challenge a gym, you will get 4 random Pokemon. The easiest way to reach me to get those Pokemon is via the Discord server.

Leader's name: Wego
Challenger's name: juffate
Result: Challenger wins 1-0

Last edited:

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Leader's name: Wego
Challenger's name: Juffate
Result: Challenger's win

We both played that is all have to say.

Leader's name: Smokin' Weedle
Challenger's name: Wego
Result: Gym Leader's win

GG you have a well rounded team.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Username: DJSummers
PS Name: The Great Ghost

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
Username: DJSummers
PS Name: The Great Ghost

Accepted!!!

Your type is Ghost!

Your 1st Random Pokemon is Litwick
Your 2nd Random Pokemon is Sandygast
Your 3rd Random Pokemon is Drifblim
Your 4th Random Pokemon is Jelicent

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Leader Report
Leader Name: DJSummers
Challenger Name: SilverLanayru
Result: Loss 0 - 6
Comments: A Play Rough missed, and one mon that would've died, ended up sweeping.

Challenger Report
Leader Name: Silver Lanayru
Challenger Name: DJSummers
Result: Win 3 - 0
Comments: Was a good game, her secret weapon nearly had me beat.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Leader Report
Leader's name: SilverLanayru
Challenger's name: DJSummers
Result: Loss; 0-3
Comments: Yeah, I definitely picked up some momentum with a certain wildcard of mine. But once that went down, I was beginning to struggle against a certain flying mon. ;w; Good game, though!

Challenger Report
Leader's name: DJSummers
Challenger's name: SilverLanayru
Result: Win; 6-0
Comments: Pretty much what he mentioned, that Play Rough miss was a huge deal. x.x One of my wildcards proceeded to sweep him from that point.

TheGiftedFlareon

Tactician's Gambit
Username: TheGiftedFlareon
PS Name: MochaMutini

Just got back on the forums, and ready for a new challenge to polish my skills! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.