1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by PorcelainVulpix, Jul 30, 2019.

1. J.Agera

J.Agera Don't push your luck.

Didn't you already state this?

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  2. If you don't like a series, post that on your profile and everyone can read it. If you don't have any arguments to support your opinion, than stay silent.

J.Agera likes this.
  3. PorcelainVulpix

PorcelainVulpix misty and dawn are best girls.

this is literally the unpopular opinion thread

Pokegirl Fan~ likes this.
  4. Yes but you don't have to repeat it 10 times OK!? Besides everybody knows by now that you don't like a series. You have made your point. Now give some facts why you don't like series.

5. UltimateNinja

UltimateNinja ~Ice Cold~

SM was meh, although it was still better than that mess that was BW.

KenzeyEevee and Pokegirl Fan~ like this.
  6. DatsRight

DatsRight Well-Known Member

I generally don't buy into Armorshipping because of how formal Ash was in XY. He liked Serena but their relationship actually felt like one of the least intimate from his side of things.

• Double Posting
    Look thank you, that are facts. I understand that really

• Triple Posting
    Why was BW a mess? I like BW, because it has an interesting story. Only sadly Team Plasma wasn't involved that much. We all know why, but we can't change it.

Moonlight Starlight likes this.
  7. MusicFan22

MusicFan22 Active Member

Can you guys please knock it off with the arguing? I wish the mods can just pop up right now because it should be positive and uplifting.

Xuxuba likes this.
  8. UltimateNinja

UltimateNinja ~Ice Cold~

Characters are bad, battles are underwhelming´(league and gym leaders), too many BS moments like Cameron's Riolu evolving in the league, Team Plasma arc was lackluster, teams are underwhelming, fillers and problematic pacing.

SM generally had less of those problems, but I still would say it's pretty lackluster.

9. Xuxuba

Xuxuba Well-Known Member

Or at least it was supposed to be until it became the "state any random opinion cuz you are too lazy to find the correct thread".

Like saying BW is one of their least favorite series when that is actually one of (if not the most) popular opinion in the entire fandom.

10. MusicFan22

MusicFan22 Active Member

How can we holler at the mods so the bickering will stop?

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  11. maartjeverhoef

maartjeverhoef Well-Known Member

I can agree with that. I miss OS-Kanto's comedy because that's what made me love this anime in the first place.

12. Xuxuba

Xuxuba Well-Known Member

At this point, it's best not to get into the fight and let them sort things out on their own.

We shouldn't add fuel to the flames, like i am seeing some people doing here.

I wouldn't mind the focus on the comedy if the dialogue was more witty. I still think they should know when to be serious and when to be funny though.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019 at 2:41 PM
  13. ash&charizardfan

ash&charizardfan Humanity's greatest soldier

And it should be ash vs olympia is probably the best gym battle of the anime history, and probably is candidate for best battle as well.

Makes sense 90% of people in real life also do not have goals when start there education as well, as for may yeah she got over her fear of pokemon way too early it should have taken few episodes i think lillie was handled much better in this regard and not only that for her contest goal she should have been more serious, earlier it looked like she was becoming coordinator as an excuse to avoid taking gym battles which wee more harder.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019 at 4:11 PM
  14. PorcelainVulpix

PorcelainVulpix misty and dawn are best girls.

Out of all the characters I've wanted to appear in the anime, Green is the main one and I'm still upset she never made an appearance.

15. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Into the Shadows Staff Member

I understand that this is the unpopular opinions thread, but there's still rules to follow. If one more fight like this breaks out this thread will get locked and there will be dicipline handed out.

That is all.

MusicFan22 and Pokegirl Fan~ like this.
  16. SH65

SH65 Victory Over All!

Why did Lana get Eevee? She has done nothing with it the whole time she had it. In fact the writers haved done nothing with Eevee its not even being used to show off Lets go because it hasn't learned any of its special moves from the games.

17. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member

Maybe they planned on giving her a Vaporeon. Any time a main character got an Eevee, the Pokémon evolved at some point. May got Glaceon and Serena got Sylveon.

18. SH65

SH65 Victory Over All!

Why is it taking so long to get to that point. We are at the near the end of SM and Eevee still has done nothing.

J.Agera likes this.