• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The upcoming Team Flare arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
So since we got the confirmation of Team Flare appearing in the XY&Z anime, there's a ton stuff to talk about what will happen and what are their plans.

Because Z isn't confirmed yet , there's no template for their actions. We don't know how their plans are looking like.

So what ar you thinking?

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
What arc? aren't they just part of the Act 4?

Since that new poster is about XYZ anime and showcases the scientists, Xerosic and Lysandre, their plot will continue within XYZ.

NeoDude-5000

In the Zygarde leak scan, there are some small pictures with the Team Flare admins and Xerosic above Perfect Zygarde's head.

Yeah I see it, go eye there! But what would Team Flare want with Zygarde anyway. I know it's too early to say this but maybe in Z Team Flare are after it somehow for something

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
Do you guys think they will go after the ultimate weapon like in the games? Because, I don't know... for some reason, I don't see it happening in the anime...

Still can't wait for them to appear and the inevitable conflict with TRio.

Ilikepiex7

from very little information I think they are going to try to steal Zygarde cell from the main cast to try to take over the world or some other generic villain goal. Bonnie's bond with the pokemon will somehow stop their plan and then zygarde will return to the wild with team Flare disbanded.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
TF's arc seems like a huge part of XY&Z, so I except tons of TF appearances now. Hopefully they won't be as bad as the Plasma episodes from Episode N though.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Since that new poster is about XYZ anime and showcases the scientists, Xerosic and Lysandre, their plot will continue within XYZ.

In the Zygarde leak scan, there are some small pictures with the Team Flare admins and Xerosic above Perfect Zygarde's head.

Hum Ok, I saw the page but I though they were introducing the new series but the pictures were from the Act 4, thats cool then, I guess this is what extends the anime pre league, thats good I guess I won't be watching Satoshi related episodes only anymore, I'll watch the TF arc.

Red and Blue

I expect TF's plot to be a watered down version of their goal in the games. They might leave out the genocide bit

Janovy

Banned
I expect TF's plot to be a watered down version of their goal in the games. They might leave out the genocide bit
I disagree.

They've used the word death and die and there were plenty of implied deaths and funerals in XY, so I don't think they'll censor Lysandre one bit. At least I hope not.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Do you guys think they will go after the ultimate weapon like in the games? Because, I don't know... for some reason, I don't see it happening in the anime...

Still can't wait for them to appear and the inevitable conflict with TRio.

The Team rocket trio is too goofy so I'm not excited about how they will react to meeting Team flare.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored

That's a given. At the end of the day it's just the Pokémon anime. They usually give us lite versions of main antagonistics plots in every series, so I don't expect XYZ to change that drastically.

Just the fact that TF plot is being adapted makes me happy. It's better than nothing.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I disagree.

They've used the word death and die and there were plenty of implied deaths and funerals in XY, so I don't think they'll censor Lysandre one bit. At least I hope not.

The anime tends to do this a lot. TF, or rather Lysandre, never had such a fixation with Mega Evolution in the games, and so far, nothing about the war of 4,000 years ago...or even AZ who should have been seen in that poster...have been mentioned at all. And since the weapon is akin to a real nuke, you bet they won't even show it, or even bothered because of Korrina, in that stone town before Shalour.

TF here instead is a copy-and-paste Team Galactic with Mega Evolution tossed in given that Lysandre wants to channel energy from MEs just as how Team Galactic wanted to somehow control evolution to energize their machines to find the space/time/dimension deities.

Anime!TF is drastically different from their game counterparts, just like how Colress was overly into BrainWashing unlike his well-intentioned game persona.

The Team rocket trio is too goofy so I'm not excited about how they will react to meeting Team flare.

Me too,I can see TF telling them they lack style and Jessie gets enraged :p

Anyone thinks TF has some plan regarding ME maybe using the Megalith and the supposedly Sundial to make the ultimate weapon or so?

Red and Blue

I disagree.

Saying words like death and die in the anime is meaningless. They said it a bunch of times in OS. And what implied deaths or funerals have there been aside from the episode with the old lady and Espurr?

Janovy

Banned
Saying words like death and die in the anime is meaningless. They said it a bunch of times in OS. And what implied deaths or funerals have there been aside from the episode with the old lady and Espurr?
How is it meaningless?

The series isn't afraid of the concept of death. They can even convey the same meaning without outright saying 'kill' or 'die'.

I mean, they killed off Hunter J in DP.

They can easily put it in XY. Really don't see why suddenly everyone thinks it's impossible.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Anyone thinks TF has some plan regarding ME maybe using the Megalith and the supposedly Sundial to make the ultimate weapon or so?

Tbh I don't think Mega Evolution should be their only goal. I'd rather see them seek out Yveltal/Xerneas like in X/Y while looking for Zygarde too to power up the UW.

Status
Not open for further replies.