• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The upcoming Team Flare arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoneman29

I just think of this maybe The Team Flair Arc will end at around between XY&Z episode 22-26?

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

I think of this mabe The Team Flair Arc will end at XY&Z ep 26?

I highly doubt it considering we don't seem to be that close to the end of the arc, heck for all we know we may not even be half way through the arc. Either way I think it's probably safe to say that it won't end in episode 26, because there are way too many things that still need to be resolved first before the arc ends.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I think of this mabe The Team Flair Arc will end at XY&Z ep 26?

Is 26 a significant number in terms of episode pacing or just random? ^^;

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
He might escape arrest like Cyrus did however. I'd like that actually or else see him get buried in the rubble of the ultimate weapon like in the games hee hee. :D

If anyone escapes it should be the scientist, setting up either a Malamar plot or something with Emma from the games.

I want Lysandre to get killed off in the Flare finale.

Gillachu

Banned
The data broadcast does support my theory that the Snowbelle gym will be part of the TF arc. I expect the arc to finish around the new game's release date, May, June or July the latest.

The next game isn't even announced yet so I doubt that it and Flare's conclusion would happen in those months.

ISIL or ISIS is an Islamic extremist group in the Middle East that has been butchering Christians and other groups. It is pretty gruesome.

Yup this is what I was comparing them too.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Little bit of both The Arc could end by April or May but right now will just have to walt & see.

Honestly it sounds like a random figure to me :p it may last longer, perhaps to the last episode of XY&Z, which should usually be XY&Z48.

candichan

Master Division
To be honest, I stopped expecting drastically great things from the anime a long time ago.

Don't get me wrong; the anime is fun to revisit and it's charming, funny, and can even surprise the viewer with some actual creativity from time to time (as opposed to all the recycled tropes) but it's just not something I go into expecting plot points dripping with intrigue.

What I have seen many other posters here point out is that if the anime does include Team Flare's ambitions from the game, they will be tremendously watered down, and I agree. The games, and I'm not sure why, seem to have a little more license than the anime to go beyond the typical fluffy slapstick heroism.

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
If anyone escapes it should be the scientist, setting up either a Malamar plot or something with Emma from the games.

O that's a good idea actually. I really hope that Xerosic does stay out of jail then so that we can see Emma's plot in XYZ. :D

Little bit of both The Arc could end by April or May but right now will just have to walt & see.

O I see. Well a week ago before we got the broadcast data thingys I thought the ending would happen by March, but now I'm feeling cynical about how long this storyarc will run cuz there doesn't seem to be a conclusion coming up anytime soon.

NettFox

O that's a good idea actually. I really hope that Xerosic does stay out of jail then so that we can see Emma's plot in XYZ. :D

O I see. Well a week ago before we got the broadcast data thingys I thought the ending would happen by March, but now I'm feeling cynical about how long this storyarc will run cuz there doesn't seem to be a conclusion coming up anytime soon.

I wanted that same plot for Charon in Sinnoh yet he ended up in the slammer rather than being set up as a post league antagonist for a battle frontier run to better show off Heatran. Either way I hope the other scientists get away as well for more suspense after Lysandre is stopped. Any post league plot will surpass BW Delacore filler. Emma would be a great anime plot to unfold during then unless Pokemon Z does more to expand upon it.

Either way I think the Team Flare plot will take for half of the year with some hope for a Battle Chateau run similar to Kanto Battle Frontier in Kalos or Hoenn to complete the circle. I'm still sore over the Sinnoh Frontier being glossed over and forgotten rather than shown for even a quick rushed Orange Islands arc for where they were located before BW. I kinda wish we had more side stories like during the Gen III Hoenn Era; They helped spread out the one off fun even if it was filler. Just as long as it doesn't disappoint as BW, Episode N, and Delacore altogether. Only Operation Tempest was remotely decent and even then it was just to hold off from progressing to the league before Gen VI.

Soniman

Break the Limit
What I have seen many other posters here point out is that if the anime does include Team Flare's ambitions from the game, they will be tremendously watered down, and I agree. The games, and I'm not sure why, seem to have a little more license than the anime to go beyond the typical fluffy slapstick heroism.

Well im not sure what you think the impressions are now, because I always got it's the opposite. Ive seen many people complaining about how the games do very little with Team Flare and theyre pretty shallow, the anime is at least trying new stuff and adding more to what was very simple before (Like for example capitalizing on Malva being a TF member which was NEVER EXPLORED IN THE GAMES)

Mirto

My predictions about time:

March: Serena's last princess key (XY&Z19)

April: Wulfric's debut, 2 Team Flare episodes and Ash's last badge (XY&Z23-26)

May: Jessie's second Princess key?

Late June: 3 final Team Flare episodes, goodbye Alain, etc (XY&Z32-34)

July 16: Movie

Late July: Jessie's third Princess key? (XY&Z36)

-----

August: Master Class (Serena, Shauna, Miette, Nini and maybe Jessie entering)
(XY&Z39)

September-October: Kalos League (Ash, Trevor, Tierno, Sawyer and final rival entering)
(XY&Z43-49)

November 2016 - September 2017: Final Arc

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Well!

Looks like they're using the Ultimate Weapon--or at least a variation of it--after all!

That's cool. I just don't want TF to use it to wipe out humankind and Pokémon and hopefully Ash and friends manage to put to a stop to it, which seems very likely to happen.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
That's cool. I just don't want TF to use it to wipe out humankind and Pokémon and hopefully Ash and friends manage to put to a stop to it, which seems very likely to happen.

They will stop it. There is no way the writers are going to show genocide on a kids show. Team Flare is going to fail like all the other bad guys.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
They will stop it. There is no way the writers are going to show genocide on a kids show. Team Flare is going to fail like all the other bad guys.

Now I'm wondering who's going to stop it. Most likely anyone from Ash, Serena, Clemont and TR.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
After seeing this week Episode something tell me the Team Flair Arc will soon aronld April or May.

Team flare has made progress this week I'll admit, but I still think the fillers will continue interrupting the main plot resulting in a longer Team flare arc. ^^;

Zoneman29

After seeing this week Episode something tell me the Team Flair Arc will soon aronld April or May.

I see the episode sceenes on Serebii.net plus Team Flair has the Blue Core & sooner or later there get the Red Core from Ash & Co maybe around April or May.

Status
Not open for further replies.