• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The UU Dragon comes up for a Visit (An OU RMT)

tleon

change ferros spikes to stealth rock so it can break multiscale and such (btw bump)

SilentOmen

Shadow of Prophecy
change ferros spikes to stealth rock so it can break multiscale and such (btw bump)

Rocks is already on the team, making this a null and void point unless there is more utility in having 2 pokemon with the same hazard. Be sure to read the entire post before making a random point.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Jirachi has SR, so Ferro is keeping Spikes... (However I might change SR to something like Ice Punch and give SR to Ferrothorn. I generally don't use SR with Jirachi and generally just use Twave and Iron Head spam...). Ferrothorn would be more reliable at getting SR up, not because he is more reliable, but Jirachi just seems to be doing better things during the battle like spreading Paralysis instead of SR.

Going to test SDef Heatran>Ferrothorn and Wish>SR on Jirachi. Also, a more Physical Defensive spread on Jelli.

Didn't go as well as hoped...

What about Tentacruel>Jellicent.

Last edited:

Zachmac

Jellicent (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 180 SDef / 44 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Recover
- Protect
- Scald
- Shadow Ball

Jellicent was added as a spinblocker and for the core he made with Ferrothorn. The EV Spread is a little odd, but it ensures I wont be Ko'd be Starmie's TBolt and there is a chance to OHKO (With Hazards on the field it is trying to spin, I should be fine). 44 speed outspeed CB Scizor and then a Scald can happen and try to KO or burn. Protect is what truly allows him to defeat Starmie and it is a great scouting move. Toxic is to wall things like a Gastrodon switch-in or other Special attackers.
Just wondering, why both Protect and Recover? I don't see how it helps take on Starmie...You could try Will-o-Wisp or Toxic over it.
What about Tentacruel>Jellicent.
You'll lose the ability to spin block and instant recovery, but you'll be able to rapid spin and set up toxic spikes. Rapid Spin is actually very useful for Volt Turn teams, but toxic spikes not so much as the other hazards.

Last edited:

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Yeah I tried recover because the lack of reliable recovery was annoying and I wasn't using Toxic much anyways. I might change it back or just keep I don't know yet. hazards aren't that much of a big deal, but still a nuisance. I've tried Tenta before with ice Beam>Toxic Spikes, but I ended up not liking him. Either way, I might retry him.

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
I will presume the original post has been changed with everything? I can rate far easier with that

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
Here we go man, hope its all useful
Flygon: good. Keep crunch. Helps with ghosts and stuff.
Rachi: drop rocks maybe, and give t wish, helps it be a pain. Evs are good.
Rotom: standard, which is good. Like the option of hp ice.
Ferro: if you decide to use wish on rachi, give ferro rocks. Otherwise, good.
Jelli: also standard. Nice ev spread
Landorus: standard set. Works to deal with said flying problem.
Well, it's not too indepth, but it all looks good. Evs are nice, nd you combat key elements well. Let me know if there is any gaping weaknesses :D

Yellow De Viridian Grove

I decided Crunch was extreme filler (pretty sure i only used it once) and it was changed to Stone Edge. Stealth Rocks was changed for Wish on Jchi and Ferrothorn gained Rocks

NoteLobo

Banned
Seems like a solid team to me. Try to update the team building process though. Annoying as it may be it needs to be done. Excellent use of the word troll by the way!