• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The UU League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat
I'd prefer that, yes.

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
Okay, I just battled snow904 and I won 5-0.

Good game, despite the continous accidental DCs >.<

My DS has frozen again ;)

snow904

Emperor Boost
Luck is not on my side what-so-ever anymore :p
i lost 6 in a row (uu league and serebii chat people)

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
And because my DS froze when it asked if I wanted to rebattle you, I don't have your trainer record :eek:! Never mind.

old man

On Guard!!!
SNow don't worry we all get in slides. I just lost today also.

Fire master of the east

Silver For the Win
ok i need to set some rules for my gym. only because its only fair. lol
so if anybody challenges me, just giving you the heads up. :p

Darkhonchcrow

OK, I beat snow 4-0 with help from a lot of luck at the beginning. I think we're going to have a rematch.

EDIT: Rematch was 2-0 to me. A lot more realistic with the luck.

I'm going to post the rematch on my youtube channel tomorrow.

Okay, I just battled snow904 and I won 5-0.

Good game, despite the continous accidental DCs >.<

My DS has frozen again ;)

Well done. We now are finally getting some battles done!

I'll add both wins to the front page.

@Snow, don't worry about going on a losing streak, everbody goes on a losing steak, even the best battalers on Serebii.

snow904

Emperor Boost
lol losing streak is awsome cus that means im bout to come into something good so yay me :D

Fire master of the east

Silver For the Win
What do you mean by rules?

i mean like if your facing me you can only have one type of that item.
thats all.
one reason for that is because when i was facing Firehawk i forgot that i didn't establish that rule to him and well all my guys were ready for that. lol

Sharktamer

UU fanatic
thats all.
one reason for that is because when i was facing Firehawk i forgot that i didn't establish that rule to him and well all my guys were ready for that. lol

Interesting...I've never played with item clause.

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat
thats all.
Does this apply to everyone? Because then I'll need to make a new team, because my current one cannot function with item clause.

Fire master of the east

Silver For the Win
Does this apply to everyone? Because then I'll need to make a new team, because my current one cannot function with item clause.

yeah sorry about that.... i was going to tell you this but you know i figured i'd let the first battle slip. lol :)
jk. no you owned me. but i did good before i messed up haha.
it would have been more like 4-0 or 3-0 not 6-0, oh well lost is a lost. so yeah item clause is what im doing from now on.

SelenaluvsDylan22

Goodbye Rebellion
Well it seems. Since no one else has signed up. Netosenpai and I will be battling Sunday for the elite3 position.

Darkhonchcrow

No, only Gym Leaders can do this. But they have to PM you just to let you know what clauses they are using. If they don't, there will be no Item Clause etc, and if Leaders say they use the Item Clause and they didn't PM it to you, and you won, you take and keep the win.

Well it seems. Since no one else has signed up. Netosenpai and I will be battling Sunday for the elite3 position.

OK that is fine by me. You have to battle using the team you will use for challengers so bear that in mind.

I'm sorry Sharktamer, for not adding your win against Ima_Penguin_95. I will do that now

Dark

Connor™

Showstopper
I am resigning from position as gym leader, to become a challenger in the league.
Name : Ima_Penguin_95
IGN : Connor
FC : 2621-6665-0341

Darkhonchcrow

I am resigning from position as gym leader, to become a challenger in the league.
Name : Ima_Penguin_95
IGN : Connor
FC : 2621-6665-0341

I'm very sad to see you have left your gym post. I'll add you as a challenger.

All of those who beat Penguin will keep their wins.

I am now looking for a new gym leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.