• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The UU League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
Great decision, I don't really mind having another number of position as long as I'm in the league, thanks darkhonchkrow.

As for the new limbo banning, I will change the types to: Electric / Dark

Last edited:

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
I just finished a Battle with Andrew1239. I won with a 5-0.

I think he should'nt be a leader. No offense, but he just does'nt have the knowledge to be a leader. One, his pokemon does'nt seem to have any items at all.

two, He used a Staraptor and a Flygon in our battle.

Three, his Kingler had Brine, his Staraptor had Fly, his Flygon had Faint Attack and Dragonbreath, and his Lead Fearow had Assurance. I seriously doubt he has any competetive battling knowledge nor experience.

The desicion is'nt mine to make, so it's up to Honckrow to deal with this matter.

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
It's just that i have had no time, i will try to make it better.
the_showstopper has won badge

Sharktamer

UU fanatic
The_showstopper has a point. No items and the choice of moves is weird, but using a staraptor and a flygon?

Azelfsfriend

Darkria's Vassal
If he used OU pokes, he could be removed, but Honchkrow is the boss man. It's up to him. BTW, EV training takes too long!

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
heh, I'm on a roll. I beat Snow 3-0.

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat
Would you like to battle, Showstopper? I still can't seem to get any battles.

Fire master of the east

Silver For the Win
Ok for all of those who keep challenging me. i don't have off til the weekend and wensday.
and if you want a battle pm. ^X^
thank you.

Darkhonchcrow

I just finished a Battle with Andrew1239. I won with a 5-0.

I think he should'nt be a leader. No offense, but he just does'nt have the knowledge to be a leader. One, his pokemon does'nt seem to have any items at all.

two, He used a Staraptor and a Flygon in our battle.

Three, his Kingler had Brine, his Staraptor had Fly, his Flygon had Faint Attack and Dragonbreath, and his Lead Fearow had Assurance. I seriously doubt he has any competetive battling knowledge nor experience.

The desicion is'nt mine to make, so it's up to Honckrow to deal with this matter.

It's just that i have had no time, i will try to make it better.
the_showstopper has won badge

The_showstopper has a point. No items and the choice of moves is weird, but using a staraptor and a flygon?

If he used OU pokes, he could be removed, but Honchkrow is the boss man. It's up to him. BTW, EV training takes too long!

Taking into account everyone's stories. Andrew, I'm giving you 2 matches to change your team and get some rates. If you still use OU pokemon, I will have no choice but to stop you from being a gym leader.

heh, I'm on a roll. I beat Snow 3-0.

I'll put your win up.

SelenaluvsDylan22

Goodbye Rebellion
C'mon guys. Beat some more gym leaders so Someone can reach the E4

Darkhonchcrow

Attention

Attention, This is important. Shaymin Land form is now BANNED from the UU League. Anybody caught with it will automatically lose their match and if the Gym Leader has Shaymin, the battle is ended and the Challenger gets the badge.

Sharktamer

UU fanatic
Attention, This is important. Shaymin Land form is now BANNED from the UU League. Anybody caught with it will automatically lose their match and if the Gym Leader has Shaymin, the battle is ended and the Challenger gets the badge.

What made you decide on this? Was it smogon or did you come up with it by yourself? I definitely agree with it, Shaymin is a bit too good for UU.

frazzle92

No Matter What!
Name: Frazzle92
IGN: Frazzle
FC: 1161 2389 2712

SelenaluvsDylan22

Goodbye Rebellion
What made you decide on this? Was it smogon or did you come up with it by yourself? I definitely agree with it, Shaymin is a bit too good for UU.

It was honchcrow. Smogon still allows it but yesterday we were talking about it and he said he should ban it from this league. Now Im sad =( shaymin was the basis of my team. Oh whatever. Oh well

mamoreno89

Weatherman
Name:mamoreno89
IGN:xJuNx
FC:0130 7396 4695
Gym Leader/E4 member:10
Types:Water/Electric
Why you would like to join:
something new for me to try out ^_^

Fire master of the east

Silver For the Win
I did. I felt Shaymin was too powerful for UU because of its high stats and most of its counters are OU.

I'll add you to the front page.

i hate to say it but i agree with you 100%
my whole team was 1 hit ko by one of those buggers and if not i hit than 1 and half. lol
UU league cannot have something that strong. 100 stats in everything? thats crazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.