• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The UU League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
There are a lot of challengers but there ain't results of battles, but there hasn't been challenges lately, what's going on?

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
OK got my pokes back so my gym is open and I am eagely (spelling?) awaiting battlers. Am I right in saying that no gym leader has won a battle here?

frazzle92

No Matter What!
I defeated Chaoses 5-0.
Good game.

Sharktamer

UU fanatic
Some of the gym leaders I was looking to battle previously seem to be more active now. I think I'll PM some more challenges this weekend.

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat
I beat, TomstarRule, 4-0. Stupid crit/parahax.

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
Well played. You definitely deserve the badge.

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
This should be the NU league, the biggest Tier there is. I might just do that...

UU is still cool though.

Sharktamer

UU fanatic
Can I make a request to ban yanmega in the league? That choice is completely ridiculous.

chaoses

oblivious chaos
im very sad to say this but i have to quite being a gym leader in this league as im goin to be busy with goin to the hospital for the next 2 weeks or so
ill come back as a challenger but wont be for awhile and i think someone else is deserving of being a gym leader here since they are active and stuff

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
Bad luck going to hospital mate, hope you're going to be okay (what's wrong? Or is that unimportant and on a need-to-know basis?)

Mycul99

hey can i join the league please

Name: Mycul99
IGN: MYCUL
FC: 1161 2581 3994

Last edited:

Fire master of the east

Silver For the Win
Can I make a request to ban yanmega in the league? That choice is completely ridiculous.

now wait what or who is yanmega? .... confused sorry ^X^

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons

For what reason? Explain yourself clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.