• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The UU League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkhonchcrow

I don't see yanmega that quite of a threat but as darkhonchcrow decides Ill stick with it, most yanmega's I see carry hypnosis, with platinum as 60% accuracy it will get less use, along with a half life lost switching in to stealth rock makes it more difficult to use.

I think I have already given my opinion on the tiers, but never hurts to say again.

The big muddle really shouldn't affect anyone. All it is, is a separation between the old UU that sorts the more used from the less used pokemon.

As for Yanmega, let it battle. This is the UU league, and Yanmega is UU. I agree on Shaymin being banned, but to start banning pokemon because they're good is a bit, well stupid really. Its like saying Steelix should be banned because it has high defence and completely walls Luxrays unless they carry HP Ice, which none do because they have Ice Fang.

Basically I say, ignore the creation of the NU tier, ban Smeargle because it's in OU and let Yanmega battle (I don't know what Im saying as Yanmega is most likely to sweep my team because of typing).

i think with the change in the UU list its going to effect a lot more and well newer strategies and things could get ugly or better....

Due to demand, Yanmega will now be allowed in this League. I will keep Smeargle in UU as it isn't really that deadly.

Anyone who has been inactive from NOW, is now taken off the list - this includes challengers and gym leaders. You may not reapply for a week unless you PM me with a REALLY good reason.

Thank You
Dark

Azelfsfriend

Darkria's Vassal
I'm sorry to say that I have to relinquish my gym position. I haven't finished my team (still) and honestly, I have no intentions of doing so. I haven't even played Pearl in weeks. For some reason, I don't have the ambition to get my team together. (Partially because I can't get a modest exeggcute with HP ground fire or fighting). However, the rest of my team only needs EV training, so if anyone can get me the aforementioned poke, I can complete my team and open my gym. Otherwise, my spot is open. Sorry if I can't get the poke, and Bring it on! if I can.

Last edited:

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
I might be able to help you with your HP problem. PM me.

On other news, Frazzle and I are trying to battle but because we are on opposite sides of the world this understanderbly difficult. We'll get back to you lot on that.

frazzle92

No Matter What!
Due to demand, Yanmega will now be allowed in this League. I will keep Smeargle in UU as it isn't really that deadly.

Anyone who has been inactive from NOW, is now taken off the list - this includes challengers and gym leaders. You may not reapply for a week unless you PM me with a REALLY good reason.

Thank You
Dark

Good to see, hopefully the new applicants will be constantly active as I enjoy competing with UU pokies.

I might be able to help you with your HP problem. PM me.

On other news, Frazzle and I are trying to battle but because we are on opposite sides of the world this understanderbly difficult. We'll get back to you lot on that.

Ill get in contact with you and we can organise a timeslot.

Lil'IronChef21

Eeveelution Trainer
I am kind of new to this whole thing . . . so i have a couple of questions.

1. do you have to use only uu and nu pokemon?

2. To try for a gym leader position . . . do you have to have and actual type theme to you team or can it just be like a whether theme or along those lines?

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny

2. To try for a gym leader position . . . do you have to have and actual type theme to you team or can it just be like a whether theme or along those lines?

It has to be a team with two different types. The first post goes into more detail about it. It is UU/NU only, we have a banned list though so check that out.

Hey Dark, since there are gymleader positions open and there is a E4 position open, can I take a stab at a job. Team would be Poison/dark, if that is okay.
Oh and what Teir list do you guys use, because pokes differ on some eg. Yanmega

I think that we use Smogon with a few exceptions. There is a banned list of our own, as I pointed out above, and Smeargle and Yanmega are both allowed.

Hope I answered well.

Darkhonchcrow

1. Yes with a few exceptions as shown on the first post.
2. All you have to do is apply and you get the job. If you are inactive, you will be taken off of the list.

Hey Dark, since there are gymleader positions open and there is a E4 position open, can I take a stab at a job. Team would be Poison/dark, if that is okay.
Oh and what Teir list do you guys use, because pokes differ on some eg. Yanmega

That's fine. Just say which job you want and it's yours.

It has to be a team with two different types. The first post goes into more detail about it. It is UU/NU only, we have a banned list though so check that out.

I think that we use Smogon with a few exceptions. There is a banned list of our own, as I pointed out above, and Smeargle and Yanmega are both allowed.

Hope I answered well.

Well answered.

Rakki-neko

White(Zakki)Murkrow
Well first I would like to know if you are playing with Flygon in UU or OU?
If Flygon is in UU can I be the Dark/Dragon Leader? If not I'll be the Poison/Dark
but I may just take the Dark/Dragon anyway, I'll let you know.
Two other questions not answered on the First post: Can a Leader ever switch his or her types? and Can a Leader ever change positions; ie. Gym Leader -> Elite 4 member

Thank you thats all for now

Darkhonchcrow

Well first I would like to know if you are playing with Flygon in UU or OU?
If Flygon is in UU can I be the Dark/Dragon Leader? If not I'll be the Poison/Dark
but I may just take the Dark/Dragon anyway, I'll let you know.
Two other questions not answered on the First post: Can a Leader ever switch his or her types? and Can a Leader ever change positions; ie. Gym Leader -> Elite 4 member

Thank you thats all for now

1. Flygon is OU here
2. A leader can switch their types
3. If the position of an E4 member is open, a gym leader may apply providing no one else has applied.

Hope this helps Rakki

EDIT: Rank up from Earth Trainer to Indigo Champion! :D

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat
Name: FireHawk10590
IGN: Yuki
FC: 1118 6117 3309
Gym Leader/E4 member: E4 Member 1
Types: Ground/Dark
Why you would like to join: I like UU.

Rakki-neko

White(Zakki)Murkrow
Oh sorry I didn't read there was a Form and I'm obviously to late now for the Elite 4 position.
Name: Rakki-neko
IGN: (I don't see why we really need this) John
FC: 4811-8694-9020
Gym Leader Position: #3
Types: (Dark is over used to much in here so I'll pass on it this time, and I'm peeved that no one would try to use Dragon or Poison) Poison/Dark (I'll try to make a Dragon team sometime)
Why: because someone needs to tell the OU who's boss

EDITTED!^^^^

Last edited:

Darkhonchcrow

Important

Oh sorry I didn't read there was a Form and I'm obviously to late now for the Elite 4 position.
Name: Rakki-neko
IGN: (I don't see why we really need this) John
FC: 4811-8694-9020
Gym Leader Position: #3
Types: (Dark is over used to much in here so I'll pass on it this time, and I'm peeved that no one would try to use Dragon or Poison) Poison/Dark (I'll try to make a Dragon team sometime)
Why: because someone needs to tell the OU who's boss

EDITTED!^^^^

Rakki, you're in.

To EVERYONE in the UU League. There is now no Limbo. Only Crobat is in UU, all the rest are BL. This means Crobat is now ALLOWED in the UU League!

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
Dark is used a lot cos its easy to cover its weaknesses I feel.

Your other dragon could be a Gabite! I had one on my first PBR rental card.

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
So Shaymin is still banned? I'm just saying cos its not on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.