• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The UU League

Status
Not open for further replies.

woliwo

Hello
Name: Woliwo
IGN: Jesper
FC: 4124-6268-9738
Gym Leader: #7
Types: Rock/Psychic
Why you would like to join: UU battles are fun.

Lil'IronChef21

Eeveelution Trainer
so . . . can a team be more than two types?

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat
No. Dual-type only. Read the rules?

frazzle92

No Matter What!
Woooo new active gym leaders :)
The league can only go up from here.

Coontank

Are there leader slots left?

Name: Coontank
IGN: Cooney
FC: 5241-0815-9021
Gym Leader: whatever number is free
Types: Poison/Normal
Why you would like to join: Because I'm currently making UU mono-type Poison team, but have been planning a UU mono-type Normal team as well. Why not combine them and make use of them?

I have to get the Pokemon I'd use, but they should be battle-ready in a week or two.
And if there's not a leader spot open, then I'll be a challanger.

EDIT:
I read through the majority of this thread and wasn't able to answer my own questions, so I'll ask:
1. Are NU Pokemon allowed?
2. If I do become a leader, do I have to PM someone with my team to make sure it follows the guidelines? If so, who?

Last edited:

frazzle92

No Matter What!

Why you would like to join: Because I'm currently making UU mono-type Poison team, but have been planning a UU mono-type Normal team as well. Why not combine them and make use of them?

I have to get the Pokemon I'd use, but they should be battle-ready in a week or two.

EDIT:
I read through the majority of this thread and wasn't able to answer my own questions, so I'll ask:
2. If I do become a leader, do I have to PM someone with my team to make sure it follows the guidelines? If so, who?

1. My understanding is that all UU pokemon and below tiers are aloud, including NU and NFE.
2. PM darkhonchkrow, the owner of this league, to clarify your team, however you can just use the guidelines on the original post of this thread to make sure it adheres to the rules, otherwise, im sure the other gym leaders and elite four will help you.

frazzle92

No Matter What!
1. Welcome to Serebii Forums
2. Avoid having more than one post in a line as it clogs the forums, put all your information in one post, and use the edit button if you need to add points
3. Post your queries here as we can help you
4. IGN stands for In-Game Name, or the name of your character in your Diamond / Pearl / Platinum game, for example, James, Sam etc.
5. Join the league :)

Edit: Just clarifying, im not the creator of this league, just a participant

Last edited:

Coontank

1. My understanding is that all UU pokemon and below tiers are aloud, including NU and NFE.
2. PM darkhonchkrow, the owner of this league, to clarify your team, however you can just use the guidelines on the original post of this thread to make sure it adheres to the rules, otherwise, im sure the other gym leaders and elite four will help you.

Thanks for answering :)

And now I just need darkhonchkrow to confirm me as a leader, right?

Motionless._.

My name was taken out.. Oh well, I'll apply as a leader if there any spots left.

Name: Motionless._.
IGN: Ellen
FC: 0817 9430 2447
Gym Leader: Any spot that hasn't been taken
Types: Grass / Rock
Why you would like to join: when i was a challenger i got no battles done. being a leader will get me some battles :)

Darkhonchcrow

So Shaymin is still banned? I'm just saying cos its not on the list.

Shaymin's there on the banned list, you just have to scroll down on the box.

Okay last change for a really long time, change the type to Poison/Flying please Dark.

Fine.

Name: Woliwo
IGN: Jesper
FC: 4124-6268-9738
Gym Leader: #7
Types: Rock/Psychic
Why you would like to join: UU battles are fun.

You're in.

so . . . can a team be more than two types?

A Challenger's team can be any type, only a Gym Leader or E4 member's team can be 2 types.

EDIT:

You're also in.
1. Yes, NU pokemon are allowed.
2. You don't have to but if you just want to check, PM me.

My name was taken out.. Oh well, I'll apply as a leader if there any spots left.

Name: Motionless._.
IGN: Ellen
FC: 0817 9430 2447
Gym Leader: Any spot that hasn't been taken
Types: Grass / Rock
Why you would like to join: when i was a challenger i got no battles done. being a leader will get me some battles :)

You're also in.

Remember to post when your gym's open.

Last edited:

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
Oh okay. I couldn't see it because i was using my PSP and that couldn't scroll down.

Thank you!

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
Do you have shoddy battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.