• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The UU League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxraymaster

On the road to Johto
I'd like to give this a go

Name: Luxraymaster
IGN: Joe
FC: 1848 7744 7161

Last edited:

RifleAvenger

See you starside
Lost 0 - 4 against wolio. Still it was fun

RifleAvenger

See you starside
Hey just as a heads up, on Doom desire's page there was a comment to the line of Desire having dropped out of the league :(

v I just missed you fire master! v

Last edited:

SelenaluvsDylan22

Goodbye Rebellion
apparently.....................

charlie rulez

「STAND USER」
Name:charlie rulez
IGN:Charlie
FC:teh siggy

ill have a shot at this. are we able to use NFe's? (EG gabite, chansey etc.)

RifleAvenger

See you starside
Confirmation of above. Good battle Andrew! Also, any fellow challengers that can't find a leader can always battle me.
PS: how do I put the UU league image into my sig?

Last edited:

Darkhonchcrow

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
darkhonch can i change the water to fire as i somehow lost em.

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
I really want to battle cos im bored.

If anyone sees this and the little Celebi thing next to my name is green, then please please PM me and ask for a battle.

(Then again my WiFi isn't at 100%, so, meh)

charlie rulez

「STAND USER」
woops. ill add it nao. also any1 mind having a 3-3 UU battle? i only got 3 of my team ready but still, UU bring it on, the CR is here! also any1 who has any spare UU's for trade pm meh

Last edited:

RifleAvenger

See you starside
Dunno why this wan't posted, but Wolio and Umbreon Master battled today. It would appear that Wolio won the match, I do not know the score.

Azelfsfriend

Darkria's Vassal
Tomastar hasn't contacted me about the poke yet, but I've commenced the training of the rest of my team. Oh, we have a really snotty challeneger. (Umbreon Master) He flipped out because there were like 3 people in the league online and no one would battle him. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.