• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The UU League

Status
Not open for further replies.

woliwo

Hello
Dunno why this wan't posted, but Wolio and Umbreon Master battled today. It would appear that Wolio won the match, I do not know the score.

yup we battled two times.

First battle ended 2-0 to me.

There was some confusing by the new smogon tiers, so I gave him a rematch.

That battle ended barely 1-0 to me.

Good game Umbreon Master and good luck with your following challenges :)

And for the rest of challengers: I'm always up for a gymbattle then I'm online, so feel free contacting me.

Last edited:

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
Tomastar hasn't contacted me about the poke yet, but I've commenced the training of the rest of my team. Oh, we have a really snotty challeneger. (Umbreon Master) He flipped out because there were like 3 people in the league online and no one would battle him. lol

Yeah I've got back to you on that. When we're next online at the same time I'll try and trade with you.

Fire master of the east

Silver For the Win
lol dont you love the snobs tho?
they are what keep this league interesting.
^X^
ok, dont mean to be a snob too but i need like a 3 day notice before getting challenged.... with working and all, its hard juggling it. lol
luckly nobody is challenging me, that i know of.

RifleAvenger

See you starside
One problem I have is that some leaders (understandably, people live across the globe) happen to be up around 12 midnight to six am in my TZ. As much as we all hate scheduled matches, we might need to set some up so we don't keep having days without challenges or posts (I live in fear that this will be closed, where would I go?)

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
As rifleavenger states the TZ are the real problem here so why don't the gym leaders state their time zones and time availability, so that in front page after each leader a GMT hour availability is stated, then when a challenger checks the first page he may check with his TZ and what trainer is available at that moment so they can battle at that exact moment.

Lets say for me as an example I am at GMT-8 or pacific time, available from 7 pm to 12 pm, 1 am to 6 am GMT time. So if a challenger from GMT+2 comes by at his 7 am he will see that I'm available and challenge me.

Hope this helps in any way.

Zaa

Name: Zaa
IGN: Zaa
FC: 0989-0671-8577

Looks interesting, so I'd like to give this a shot and try challenging...

Fire master of the east

Silver For the Win
One problem I have is that some leaders (understandably, people live across the globe) happen to be up around 12 midnight to six am in my TZ. As much as we all hate scheduled matches, we might need to set some up so we don't keep having days without challenges or posts (I live in fear that this will be closed, where would I go?)

i agree... thats what i believe is the best bet on getting this going... but we have a problem with that cuz some ppl dont get on every day due to work or just because they have a family to take care of. lol but we need something along those lines for sure.

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
I totally agree with Netosenpai. That is a brilliant idea.

So, I am GMT (yay me) and am availible normally between 5pm and 8pm my time, which is GMT. Only bother asking though if Im online. If im not then Im probably doing homework.

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat
GMT-5. This seems like a good idea, and as such, I will go along with it.

woliwo

Hello
I battled charlie_rulez, and I won 4-0 against him.
gg and good luck with your following challenges.

Darkhonchcrow

Is there still chance to join as a challenger?

Yes there is. Please just fill out the form on the front page (the challenger one) unless you want to become a Gym Leader and then you pick the form for Gym leader's/E4 members.

For everyone posting their timezones, please PM them so I can post them on the front page as it is easier for me.

Thank
Dark

RifleAvenger

See you starside
I fought wolio again, and lost 0 - 3. Oh, and Wolio, can you give me a judgement on whether I've improved any? Constructive criticism, the like? And lastly I really thought my guy could outrun yours, that's why I stayed in there at the end...

Status
Not open for further replies.