• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The UU League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azelfsfriend

Darkria's Vassal
Ugh. Tomastar and I have been unable to trade thus far. Until I get that poke, my team won't be complete. :( Someone do us a favor and be a middle man? Oh, and on a side note, did everyone seen the Japan announcement for the DS remakes of Gold and Silver? Your starter follows you around like in Yellow. Looks cool. :D

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
fill in the form on front page by the way and i'm gonna get the 500th post :)

Christiaan258

Name:Christiaan
IGN:christiaan258
FC:1290-4580-3556
Time Zone:GMT+1

PS:Ill remove my staraptor.

Last edited:

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat
Is anyone ever going to challenge the Elite Four?

With this said, I petition for the opening of the Elite Four to the General Public.
Basically, I mean to say that people should be able to challenge and battle the Elite Four without having to beat everyone else. Your opinions?

RifleAvenger

See you starside
I wouldn't say "to the public." While you would get a lot of battles (and win them all too, I've heard much of you), the point of being the elite four is that you're the best of the best, only to be challenged by those who prove themselves. I think there should be a cutoff though, as in a given challenger doesn't have to fight all the leaders to challenge the E4, just a majority. I say this because I believe Motionless lives on the other end of the world, and some other leaders too, and its only by chance that they or I or any other challenger in my TZ would be up and on the site when the other is. Even then, I believe that maybe it should be that the Champion cannot be challenged until the challenger had beaten the Leaders and the E4, or that the battle doesn't count until the challenger finishes the gym circuit. I do sympathize though, the E4 hasn't gotten a single challenge yet, and probally won't anytime soon. Although, as I said before, I doubt that many people will get past the first E4 member, and fighting the gym leaders is good practice and a learning experience. Really I don't have a definite opinion, though I agree that the E4 need some action too. I also voice out to any fellow challengers: If you can't find a gym leader and want a UU and I'm on, give me a PM. Even if I'm sure to lose I'll probally say yes. And if a gym leader is on just ask if they have time. I know that Wolio in particular loves taking on challengers.

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
yea i'm agreeing with rifle on this on "Public" bit but i think that you should have to beat 7/8 gyms to challenge the elite

Reggie

The Awesome
Name:Reggie
IGN:Reggie
FC: 3781 5576 9919
Time Zone: EST
Gym Leader/E4 member: Gym Leader 10
Types: Bug/Ghost
Why you would like to join: I dislike the standard OU teams and try to be more creative, even if I have to use a pokemon like Ledian to do so.

Also, am I allowed to change my type? I am not completely sure about Bug/Ghost right now.

Is there any leaders online now?

I'm on dangerously early, for me that is. It's 9 in the morning on a school day, no-ones home and I told my mum that I'm sick because I have the crappest subjects today. So I want to get as much battles as I can.

ap13095

Noobslayer
I'm thinking about applying for leader, but I haven't gotten my full team yet.

On another note, only 4 posts till 500!

Christiaan258

Well im a challenger now how to challenge the gyms and the elite and the champion? (If this league has a champion)

RifleAvenger

See you starside
Send the Gym leaders private or visitor messages; ask if they have time and if they would like to do a gym battle. If the answer is yes, exchange FC's and battle, then report the result back here. Try only to ask while the leaders are on, scheduled matches tend to be disdained. If you need to compare when you'll be on and they wil, the leader's Time Zones are listed next to them on the Front page. That's all there is to it! Feel free to challenge other challengers too, if they've said they're up to matches with other challengers. As for the E4, At the moment you can only challenge them when you have all the badges, that may change soon however. There is a champion, but you need to get through the E4 first.

Last edited:

Reggie

The Awesome
Aww i wanted 500 post. Anyway I am just reminding peoples I exist. I will post when my new and shiny gym is open.

Last edited:

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
you beat me to the 500th post, i'm gonna get the 1000th though (all though it's ages away)

Status
Not open for further replies.