• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The UU League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azelfsfriend

Darkria's Vassal
My opinion on the gym leader e4 thing is that you should have to beat all AVAILABLE gyms. IE since my gym is closed (STILL) you don't have to get my badge. However, you would have to get all available badges.

RifleAvenger

See you starside
Hey there, I just had a battle with Neko about half an hour ago, I'l loathe to post this, but I won 4-4(r) over Rakki-Nekko. The run was an accident, but Rakki conceded to me in a VM that I won the match. However; he may change his mind and given the circumstance, if he changes his mind and voids the match I will be fine with that. Shame too, because it was turning into a great match. Anyways, if Nekko wants to change his mind, then I can't complain; if he lets it stand I've won another badge.

Afterwards I fought motionless, and lost 0-4 (practically, I ran at one after having my stats minimized and was choiced into sleep talk while not asleep) Good game, I was entirely outplayed

Last edited:

Reggie

The Awesome
Not a bad idea, Reggie, I think I'll do that.
I'll update info in my sig when I choose a prize.

Thanks. My Prize will be...I have not decided yet. I am thinking of giving a IV bred pokemon of one of my types. I am changing to Normal/Ground instead of Bug/Ghost.

Last edited:

Azelfsfriend

Darkria's Vassal
I'm still here. And prizes sound good. I think prizes should only be given to challengers who win with 3 or more pokes remaining. That way, we don't have people winning stuff when it was a super close match. However, if i lost and it was a GOOD match, my challenger would get a prize for giving me some good fun. :)

Last edited:

Reggie

The Awesome
I'm still here. And prizes sound good. I think prizes should only be given to challengers who win with 3 or more pokes remaining. That way, we don't have people winning stuff when it was a super close match. However, if i lost and it was a GOOD match, my challenger would get a prize for giving me some good fun. :)

I agree. Thank you for improving on my idea.

heartless95

I would like to join!

fc: 2019 9025 3177

;136;

Darkhonchcrow

Name: Fang Overlord
IGN:Sakura
FC: 3094 2869 7883
Time Zone: -5 gtm eastern
Gym Leader/E4 member: Gym 10
Types: Bug/Normal
Why you would like to join: Cause it's epic!

Ok you're in.

Hey there, I just had a battle with Neko about half an hour ago, I'l loathe to post this, but I won 4-4(r) over Rakki-Nekko. The run was an accident, but Rakki conceded to me in a VM that I won the match. However; he may change his mind and given the circumstance, if he changes his mind and voids the match I will be fine with that. Shame too, because it was turning into a great match. Anyways, if Nekko wants to change his mind, then I can't complain; if he lets it stand I've won another badge.

Afterwards I fought motionless, and lost 0-4 (practically, I ran at one after having my stats minimized and was choiced into sleep talk while not asleep) Good game, I was entirely outplayed

Fine. I'll add that.

Maybe some of us should offer prizes to the winners.

If you want.

Name: Fang Overlord
IGN:Sakura
FC: 3094 2869 7883
Time Zone: -5 gtm eastern
Gym Leader/E4 member: Gym 10
Types: Bug/Normal
Why you would like to join: Cause it's epic!

Dude...you don't have to post it twice then PM me. I was away.

fc: 2019 9025 3177

;136;

Fill out the form.

Fire master of the east

Silver For the Win
wow give the man a break, lol
you do know he is running this think all by himself right?
i would like to be a challenge if possible..

Darkhonchcrow

You still have not changed me to Normal/Ground.

Sorry, I didn't realise you'd changed your type.

wow give the man a break, lol
you do know he is running this think all by himself right?
i would like to be a challenge if possible..

Yeah...When you fill out the form ;)

I was just challenged by RifleAvenger again, and the battle was close just like the last one. 1-0. Great game RifleAvenger, and I hope you challenge again.

Ok...I'm guessing you won.

RifleAvenger

See you starside
Yes Coontank won, I meant to post a clarification last night, but my connection frazzled. I'm working out a deal for the next rematch, whenever it is.
On another note, Yay Firemaster returns!

Status
Not open for further replies.