• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The UU League

Status
Not open for further replies.

+DoomDesire+

はめつのねがい
Just use the UU list they provide there for now

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
you mean with all the BLs running around? That's not fair. A Staraptor 2KOs everything in UU. If gallade gets in on full health and starts swords dancing, it's guranteed to take one poke down, etc wtc. it's gonna be too unbalanced. We could use Smogon's old UU list found on the UU/NU thread on the DPPt quick battles thread for now, until Smogon gets their new list up.

I have claimed my first soul. x]

Defeated Ima Penguin 4-0.

GG, I had quite a bit of hax on my side though.

pokemonmaster2200

okay I have thought for long I am going to become a chalanger rather than a E4 same

form then okay ? or do I have to fill it again

snow904

Emperor Boost
also looking for a eved persian with hynosis or a UT timid persian with hynosis

old man

On Guard!!!
I'm gonna get in on this.
Name:Kevin
IGN:Jacen
FC:0988 8249 6278

+DoomDesire+

はめつのねがい
you mean with all the BLs running around? That's not fair. A Staraptor 2KOs everything in UU. If gallade gets in on full health and starts swords dancing, it's guranteed to take one poke down, etc wtc. it's gonna be too unbalanced. We could use Smogon's old UU list found on the UU/NU thread on the DPPt quick battles thread for now, until Smogon gets their new list up.

Talk about it with Honchkrow then...
and Staraptor is easy to KO and for gallade all you have to really do is get a really fast taunter and taunt him cuz he's slow.. Floatzel can easily do this

pokemonmaster2200

ha ha u actually think staraptor can be koed easily mine koed a groudon then 2 giratinas

gallade is not that slow if u give him some EVs ha ha doomdesire I am not being mean

its just to funny

pokemonmaster2200

ha ha u actually think staraptor can be koed easily mine koed a groudon then 2 giratinas

gallade is not that slow if u give him some EVs ha ha doomdesire I am not being mean

its just to funny

snow904

Emperor Boost
lol my bastiodon took down a staraptor so yeh it is posible to beat it or i got lucky

Darkhonchcrow

Is it okay instead of fighting that i just change my water type to Fighting type?

Yeah that's fine.

But the new UU list from Smogon is'nt even up yet...

Anyway, I have a few questions- do we have to beat all the gym leaders before we challenge the E4? And, if we lose to the E4, do we have to start from the first member of the E4 again?

Anyway, would be nice if you could add the gym status on the first post (eg open or closed). This would make it easier for us challengers. thanks.

1. You have to beat all the gym leaders before you challenge the Elite 4, but you can challenge the Gyms in any order.
2. Yes if you lose to the E4, you have to re-challenge them (them being the E4).
3. Good idea thanks.

Yes with all of the BLs until Smogon publishes the new UU list.

I have claimed my first soul. x]

Defeated Ima Penguin 4-0.

GG, I had quite a bit of hax on my side though.

Good to see people getting their battles done, I'll add your win.

okay I have thought for long I am going to become a chalanger rather than a E4 same

form then okay ? or do I have to fill it again

Please fill in the form if that's ok.

question - Can i be a gym leader and a challenger or just one

You can only be one or the other.

also looking for a eved persian with hynosis or a UT timid persian with hynosis

Please post this in the trade part of Serebii.

I'm gonna get in on this.
Name:Kevin
IGN:Jacen
FC:0988 8249 6278

I'll add you to the challenger list

+DoomDesire+

はめつのねがい
Dude I took a Staraptor down with a Whiscash...
Staraptors are easy to take down...
I can take yours down aswell :]

chaoses

oblivious chaos
Dude I took a Staraptor down with a Whiscash...
Staraptors are easy to take down...
I can take yours down aswell :]
staraptor are very easy to take down
aslo almost got my team done about 110 eves to go :)

Connor™

Showstopper

its just to funny

I'd love to see an obviously hacked Gallade outrun Floatzel =D

Anyways, gyms open people D:
Wheres ma challengers ;_;

johny2hai

Future Olympian

We could use RegiLeague's Teir list.

Darkhonchcrow

Member Sweep

On Thursday 26th of May there will be a member sweep for all the Gym Leaders and E4 members. I will try and do this at least every month just so I can keep this league as active as possible. Please do not be offended if you are active as you are building your team. I will send PMs to all but a few people because they post on the thread so I know they are active. These people are:
- +DoomDesire+
- Ima_Penguin_95
- Fire master of the East
- Snow904
- Chaoses
- johny2Hai

Please don't post to say you are here becuase that just spams this thread up. Only post when your gym is open. Please reply once you get the PM.

@ Snow904 - I'll put your gym as open

That is all enjoy your battles
Honch

Last edited:

chaoses

oblivious chaos
My team is finshed wooo finaly also i have a question and my gym is now open :)
can we make more then one gym team since using the sameone gets boring somtimes

Status
Not open for further replies.