• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The UU League

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie rulez

「STAND USER」
posting to say im still alive, and am PMing jere about a battle

woliwo

Hello
Hiya sorry for being inactive lately.
I'm back from vacation, so challengers feel free to pm for a battle.

Fire master of the east

Silver For the Win
my wifi is not working...
i would challenge ppl but yeah....
sorry
:(
im working on getting it working, my ds wont connect and i know it works cuz ive done before. lol

SelenaluvsDylan22

Goodbye Rebellion
Posting to say that Im still here

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
Ok Ill try an attempt to regain more posts, lets discuss the new introductions to UU donphan and dugtrio, and the removal of the now OU umbreon, what say you guys? who gets banned or stays?

Last edited:

Darkhonchcrow

I say Umbreon stays because it is too powerful for OU. Dugtrio can go because it is too powerful as a revenge killer and I'm open to Donphan. If anyone disagrees, I'm open to a discussion.

Ok Ill try an attempt to regain more posts, lets discuss the new introductions to UU donphan and dugtrio, and the removal of the now OU umbreon, what say you guys? who gets banned or stays?

As for my UU team, Donphan will be a very welcome treat. Duggy would be nice, as well. Umbreon is simply a viable Latias counter for OU. I think that is the only reason it was moved there to begin with.

SIDE NOTE: I got my DS back. My new f.c. is in my sig. I can take challengers again, full time.

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
I noticed that there are a few Gym Spots left open. Does a challenger need all 10 badges to challenge the E4? It seems kind of unfair, seeing that there are less than 10 gym leaders :S

charlie rulez

「STAND USER」
sorry for fail in-ac, hols and crap. im also soon finishing my UU stall team. toxic is epic

SelenaluvsDylan22

Goodbye Rebellion
Posting to say Im still here

gary the gengar

I couldnt be banned!
yeah, if it is still alive, I would like to join.

SacredMiKey

Embrace the shadows
ok ill try this out
Name: Michael
IGN: MiKeY
FC:4769 6357 2497
Time Zone:Time Zone: Eastern: UTC-5/-4
Gym Leader
Type: Water(i prefer monotypes if thats ok)
Reason to Join: because im actually the leaders of 2 gyms on the pokecommunity a water uu/nu one in particular and was hoping i could lend my hand to this league as well =)
and can i have additional rules if u let me join your league

bailey500

if this is still going then:

Name:Bailey
IGN:Bailey
FC:0647 5090 0149
Time Zone: pacific (GMT -7)
Gym Leader/E4 member:gym 8
Types: Psychic
Why you would like to join: no actual reason other than im often bored and want to test my skills against random challengers.

guess ill just challenge gyms until i get told yay or nay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.