• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The UU team

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Well ive been doing some UU recently and've been doing ok. So i figured i would post and Rmt so i can make it better ^_^. This is my second RMT.

Registeel @ Focus Band
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss

This a semi-often used lead in UU. I use it to set up rocks then T-waving whatever they send out to give it the advantige. Then flinch spam with iron head. The focus band is so i can take the first hit and twave the enemy pkmn then set up rocks and hopefully live longer.

Chandelure (M) @ Flame Plate
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Overheat
- Confuse Ray
- Calm Mind

This is one of my sweepers. On a good switch i can Calm mind then confuse ray. this allows me to set up more for the possible sweep. The flame plate is to increase the chance of a 0Hk0 after only 1 Cm. I could also run Flame gem.

Dusclops (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SDef
Sassy Nature
- Rest
- Will-O-Wisp
- Seismic Toss
- Sleep Talk

This is my staller. Being a good wall, i can send it out on to take the fake out from an ambi (is that in UU?) then stall it out with wisp and rest. The evolite provides a great boost for it and gives it considerably more power.

Zapdos @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Naughty Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunder Wave
- Roost
- Heat Wave

Another staller. it may not have the best def or spdef but with twave and the volt switch it makes it easier to set up with gallade or chand. Rocky helmet is to deal some extra damage against more bulky and weak/not very effective opponents.

Houndoom (M) @ Dark Gem
Trait: Early Bird
EVs: 132 HP / 244 Atk / 132 Spd
Naughty Nature
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Fire Fang
- Hidden Power [Electric]

This is the best check for a victini I can think of. Other than my chand this team is pretty weak against fire and phys. This seemed the natural check for both types. The Dark gem is for k0ing victini with Purs when there switched back, the gem provides a better boost and more necessary in this case.

Gallade (M) @ Quick Claw
Trait: Steadfast
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Naughty Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak
- Ice Punch

My second sweeper, with a wide(r) move set (more than chands) it allows easier sweeping and sometimes makes a better choice than chand when sweeping. The Quick claw is so it can get the jump on opposing gallades and faster opponents give i a chance to 0hk0.

Last edited:

Klaus™

Banned
can you expand on your descriptions? i dont understand why you are using half you items.

- all your natures are hardy
- why hp evs on chandelure? put them in speed.
- registeel: switch iron head with gyro ball, and do relaxed nature.

that is all i can see off the bat, might update when new descriptions

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
I always forget the natures -.- sry. Ill think about the gyro ball. good idea w/ chand

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
It doesnt learn nasty plot, otherwise i would use that ^_^

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Well ive been doing some UU recently and've been doing ok. So i figured i would post and Rmt so i can make it better ^_^. This is my second RMT.

Registeel @ leftovers because not much will ever 1 shot you
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
calm nature to drop sp atk and increase sp def
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss

This a semi-often used lead in UU. I use it to set up rocks then T-waving whatever they send out to give it the advantige. Then flinch spam with iron head.

Chandelure (M) @ expert belt, it helps with your coverage
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 252 spd/ 252 SAtk
timid to outspeed more stuff
- Shadow Ball
- flamethrower/ fire blast so you don't have to switch out after the sp atk drop
- Energy ball/ hidden Power ice, energy ball hits water types will hp ice hits dragons

- Calm Mind

This is one of my sweepers. On a good switch i can Calm mind then confuse ray. this allows me to set up more for the possible sweep.

Dusclops (F) @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SDef
bold increases defense
- Rest
- Will-O-Wisp
- Seismic Toss
- Sleep Talk

This is my staller. Being a good wall, i can send it out on to take the fake out from an ambi (is that in UU?) then stall it out with wisp and rest.

Zapdos @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
timid to outspeed
- Volt Switch
- hidden power ice so you can hit dragons
- Roost
- Heat Wave

Another staller. it may not have the best def or spdef but with twave and the volt switch it makes it easier to set up with gallade or chand.

Houndoom (M) @ Dark Gem
Trait: Early Bird
EVs: 132 HP / 244 Atk / 132 Spd
naive increases speed without losing any attacking prowess
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Electric]

This is the best check for a victini I can think of. Other than my chand this team is pretty weak against fire and phys. This seemed the natural check for both types.

Gallade (M) @ Quick Claw
Trait: Steadfast
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Sp def he isn't fast, but this will make you bulky
Hardy Nature
- bulk up; makes your attack and defense go up
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak
- Ice Punch

My second sweeper, with a wide(r) move set (more than chands) it allows easier sweeping and sometimes makes a better choice than chand when sweeping.

Comments in bold, you have the right idea but need a little more experience in my opinion is all :)

NoteLobo

Banned
*Cracks Knuckles*
Ok first of all this is my favorite tier and I do very very well in it. (Look up "The Trick of Darkness" team on this page) and you seem to have forgoten the largest threat in all of UU. Rhypherior!
You have 3 rock weaknesses and another ground weakness. with only two resitances to rock (One of which being weak to ground) and the other one being galade a trick roomed or rock polish Rhypherior will tear your team apart limb from limb. You need to have something that resists or is immune to rock and ground. I would suggest using either Bronzong with levitate or something else.

NoteLobo

Banned
Another problem is that Registeel doesn't get to use seismic toss to its full potential due to the number of ghosts in UU, it is compleatly walled by Chandelure and is hit for supper effective fire blast. Try running Rock Slide on Registeel to cover for this instead of seismic toss. This lets it hit fire types that switch in on it for supper effective damage. With stealth rocks up this should let you KO quite a few of them.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Another problem is that Registeel doesn't get to use seismic toss to its full potential due to the number of ghosts in UU, it is compleatly walled by Chandelure and is hit for supper effective fire blast. Try running Rock Slide on Registeel to cover for this instead of seismic toss. This lets it hit fire types that switch in on it for supper effective damage. With stealth rocks up this should let you KO quite a few of them.

that sounds like a good idea ^_^ i suck at OU which i why i also prefer UU.

NoteLobo

Banned
well its good to find another UU player such as myself. Is this a team that you have already completed or is it a theoretical team?