• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Vampire's Lair~

What do you think of our shop?

• Total voters
Dome Ace Seraphi said:
Areas-Arena 1
Trainer/Pokemon:1. Archie and Misty
Trainer/Pokemon:2. Magma Admin and Red
Text: Aqua Leader Archie and Aqua Admin Misty want to battle!

Could you PM me when it's done? Oh, Should I give you credit?
Do you have a backshot of a Magma Admin?And also, yes to both of your questions.

ShadowKitsune

Care to Battle?
Eh....was hoping you did...Lol.
I'll switch from a Magma Admin to Steven.

Shadow Ho-oh

The Darkest Flame!!!
I really need some help I am looking for the eevee evolution sprites I made Im not sure if i posted then at the shop but if you see them could you pm them to me I really need them for a competion at my school. Thanx.

Shadow Ho-oh said:
I really need some help I am looking for the eevee evolution sprites I made Im not sure if i posted then at the shop but if you see them could you pm them to me I really need them for a competion at my school. Thanx.
All of the evos or just some of them?

Shadow Ho-oh

The Darkest Flame!!!
Blood Vampire said:
All of the evos or just some of them?
all the ones i made

Tommo_Volbeat

Not Tommo_Scizor
Hey guys, I have come to say that I might temporarily leave again. Sorry about this.

However like I keep saying, MSN or E-Mail me if you need me to make you a battle scene.

Good Bye all.

Hi,

Can i have a coordinator card plze the form is down here:

ID No:50864
Templete: Flames
Pokemon by Trainer: Milotic
Name/title:Seth
Star Pokemon: Blaziken
Pokemon Team: Blaziken, Pikachu, Shadow Lugia, Defense Deoxys, Aerodactyl, Charizard
Specialty: Fire
Ribbons: All

Thanks

Hey Blood Vampire, I have a request for another of your awesome sprites.
Base: Sableye
Edit: This one is kind of tricky. I need a Sableye in the pose of R/S Mawile, with its back/side toward the camera. It should be looking back toward the camera, just like Mawile. There is a difference, which I will explain below.
The arm that is closest to the camera should be extended toward the camera. On that arm should be a long blade that curves slightly at the tip, Scyther's is an excellent example. The top of the claw should be Sableye's purple, but the blade itself should be a brighter (but not too bold) purple color. Also, the top part of the blade (not the end) should have some of the jewels and gems of various colors from Sableye's body inlaid into it. This claw will be attatched beneath the hand, so that the hand remains intact, and the claw attatches at the wrist behind the hand. This way, the claw extends toward the camera. The other hand should remain normal.
Regarding the body, add a tail (like Manectric's or something similar), same color as the body, lengthen the limbs slightly, and make the ear things slightly longer.
I realize that this is a very tough assignment, and I'd understand if you don't think you can do it. However, I trust your talent as a spriter and if anybody can do it, you can. Take as much time as you need to complete it.
Thanks much in advance,
-sandragon13;330;

mach2boy

Flying Master
Can I have a fusion?

Pokemon 1: Pidgeot
Pokemon 2: Pikachu
Pokemon 3: Lukario (Rukario in english)
Base Pokemon: Pidgeot
Notes: Must have Pikachu's ears/tail (Pikachu's ears are cute)

SneaselReject

Wimpy Pokemon RULE!
This is kinda a wierd request

Pokemon 1:Rayquaza
Pokemon 2: Dragonair
Pokemon 3:Salamence
Pokemon 4:Sneasel
Base Pokemon: Rayquaza
Notes: colored like dragonair, white stomach, too.
Salamence's head.
Sneasel's arms and ears
Sneasel's tail as Ray quaza's tail

THANKS A LOT!

Sorry for making everyone wait! I going to try to finish up everyones requests tomorrow

Waiting List:
1.sandragon13
2.mach2boy
3.SneaselReject- FMA, yay!

Also, I changed my name to ♠Blood Bountou♠ (Yes, I love Bleach!)

A

AKEBOSHI

Pokemon: Poochyena
Notes: Lying down; small round sunglasses with purple lenses

Saaaankyu xD