• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Vampire's Lair~

What do you think of our shop?

• Total voters

Shadow Ho-oh

The Darkest Flame!!!
♣Cianwood Kid♣ said:
hey, Shadow Ho-oh, can you do this for me?

mix:
Pokemon 1:hitmonchan
Pokemon 2:electabuzz
Base Pokemon:hitmonchan

mix:
Pokemon 1:tyrogue
Pokemon 2:elekid
Base Pokemon:tyrogue

mix:
Pokemon 1:medicham
Pokemon 2:electabuzz
Base Pokemon:medicham

mix:
Pokemon 1:meditite
Pokemon 2:elekid
Base Pokemon:elekid

please & thank you!

hard longest ever

Shadow Ho-oh

The Darkest Flame!!!
i cnat breath call 119

Shadow Ho-oh

The Darkest Flame!!!
Tediz40 said:
What is 119?
911 dshagkdvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Aptenodytes

can u make me a fire red cubone with an animated rainbow bone/skull and body plz? nvm then

Last edited:
T

Tediz40

you cant request animations they dont do animations here!!

Shadow Ho-oh

The Darkest Flame!!!
Tediz40 said:
you cant request animations they dont do animations here!!
i do dont you now

♣Cianwood Kid♣

OMG thanx ho-oh, but i didnt ask for those pokesho.com sprites, if you dont mind, please please please do my request over, i;m trying to complete my collection,
(hitmonlee & electabuzz mix, hitmontop & electabuzz mix, both by u)

Shadow Ho-oh

The Darkest Flame!!!

Mudkip3

Sorry johnrock, but I would preferably want a Shadow Raikou with the purple aura around it, like when you first encounter it in Colosseum. So could Shadow Ho-oh do that for me? I really want this Opening Battle Scene, and all I need is a purple aura Shadow Raikou for Tommo Volbeat to finish it off.

B

Blaziken96

Have you finished my pokeballs yet?? If you haven't it's ok you don't have to rush.

♠Jamie♠

R U Workin On My Recolor Or Didn't U C
It's The 1st Post On Page 4

ThnQ

Shadow Ho-oh

The Darkest Flame!!!
Chaimee1 said:
R U Workin On My Recolor Or Didn't U C
It's The 1st Post On Page 4

ThnQ
please repost your request
;249-d; ;249-d;

Shadow Ho-oh

The Darkest Flame!!!
hello
hello
hello
hello

echo cool
echo cool
echo cool
echo cool

R

Risk Alchemist

Shadow Ho-oh said:
hello
hello
hello
hello

echo cool
echo cool
echo cool
echo cool

this is so pointless to have this thread! it is all spam!:mad:

~DL~

Mudkip3

I thought fan art requests don't count towards the postcount? Anyway, has anyone even thought of my red aura Shadow Raikou? ANYONE?

R

Risk Alchemist

Mudkip3 said:
I thought fan art requests don't count towards the postcount? Anyway, has anyone even thought of my red aura Shadow Raikou? ANYONE?

i fell bad for you Mudkip3! no one is making your request...unfortunally i can't make what you want so...>_<

~DL~