• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Vampire's Lair~

What do you think of our shop?

• Total voters

Shadow Ho-oh

The Darkest Flame!!!
mudkip here is the shadow arua ;249-d;

Mudkip3

Great! Now all I need is Tommo Volbeat in here to finish this off! Thanks Shadow Ho-oh!

Shadow Ho-oh

The Darkest Flame!!!
Can Some one order a town please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or i will send Hell Raiser and an army of
;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; ;249-d; army ready attack

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
yeah, I still want my s-card. the form's on page 1

EDIT: shadow ho-oh, you used a smilie overdosage, and i don't think anyone wants one of your towns, they kinda suck, no-offence...

Last edited:

Shadow Ho-oh

The Darkest Flame!!!
i didnt spam i wnat some request its boring

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
yes you did.

Yeah it was spam, and we have a bunch of requests to do, so until they are finsihed the shop is Closed until all requests are finished. Only post if you still want your request finished.

And again I aplogize for making everyone wait, sorry!

D

dez1043

Welcome back Blood Vampire can you make me the charizard, Blastoise, and venusaur with the stripes again (since serebii deleted it from my sig) and also can you do a Feraligatr like it with dark blue stripes
- Thanks in advance
( I still want it)

Tommo_Volbeat

Not Tommo_Scizor
it seems that bv closed the shop so we can complete other requests. which is nice

before i reply to people, i need to say a few things, i had no access to my spriting stuff for the weekend, and now with school coming back to australia, i will have less time to do your requests. since we all are busy, try not to specify who you want your requests to be done by. if you have a problem, go to a crappier shop.

now for the replies

Azumarill -
Azumarill said:
Id like to reuqest tommo to make me a recolor of bllissey to where the white it blue and the pink is dark like dark lugias color (still can see face tho)

- ;109; azu
i might try but i am an ameture spriter so Blood V might do it better.

Mudkip3 - oh, ok, you got so impatient that you made a 2 year old do it for you, i mean sereously, you could of even gotten better had you done it yourself, maybe if you waited for my life happennings to subside, then you could of gotten better results.

DKzM0mA - just wait, i have dibs on this request, sorry.

Shadow Ho-oh - stop whining, you spamburger.

Blood Vampire - once you complete a few more requests can you do the cards i requested on page 3? (yes i still want em)
Tommo_Volbeat said:
sprite card
name: Thomas
trainer: RS Bug Maniac
beside trainer: Scizchan
party: the 4 scizor fusions you made for me recently and the two that shadow ho-oh made me a few posts ahead of this one
badges: kanto, for a change
template: forest

trainer card
Name: Mandy
sprite: This, i shortened her right arm and gave her different shoes
behind trainer: Larvitar
party: Tyranitar, Crobat, Victreebell, Tentacruel, Ho-oh, Zapdos
badges: 3rd Kanto badge, these, these, 7th Hoenn badge
i forgot to ask for what template for mandy's card, can i have fire again?
and just so you don't have to look on page 3 for the fusions that Shadow Ho-oh made me​
Shadow Ho-oh said:
wait if you can sprite why ask u lazy bum

well here

Last edited:

♠Jamie♠

I Had 2 Repost My Request, So :

Could I Have A Recolor Of Yoshi/Gold From GSC

Hat: Dark Blue
Hair: Black
Shirt/Top: White
Shorts: Black
Shoes: White

And 2 Fusions Plz

Pokemon 1: Espeon
Pokemon 2: Umbreon
Base Pokemon: Espeon

Pokemon 1: Umbreon
Pokemon 2:Espeon
Base Pokemon: Umbreon

ThanQ

♣Cianwood Kid♣

i'll repost my request again then

hey, Shadow Ho-oh, can you do this for me?

mix:
Pokemon 1:hitmonchan
Pokemon 2:electabuzz
Base Pokemon:hitmonchan

mix:
Pokemon 1:tyrogue
Pokemon 2:elekid
Base Pokemon:tyrogue

mix:
Pokemon 1:medicham
Pokemon 2:electabuzz
Base Pokemon:medicham

mix:
Pokemon 1:meditite
Pokemon 2:elekid
Base Pokemon:elekid

please & thank you!

B

Blaziken96

I still want my pokeballs because I promised my freind I would print them and bring a color picture for him and bring him it for his party today.

Mudkip3

Tommo Volbeat, I'll still accept yours, and if its better (and it probably will, because I am not to pleased with how this turned out) I'll replace it. I am sorry but I have been waiting for a week or so. You can take your time.

Tommo_Volbeat

Not Tommo_Scizor
Mudkip3 - cool, reverse psycology works, anyways sure i can do it.

DKzM0ma - i reckon you will be pleased, it will take longer because it is an inbattle scene, not an opening scene. by the way, what is the Electrode/Altaria/Tropius/Mewtwo fusion's name?

can the both of you repost your requests?

Last edited:

Tommo_Volbeat

Not Tommo_Scizor
DKzM0mA - Battle Scene, it looks a bit dodgy and it took forever, not a good combination

Mudkip3 - Battle Scene, i admit i am not perfect, but i hope you like it.

sorry for the wait

Last edited: