• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Vengance

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Hello everyone! This fic I started writing is about a young man named Cooke, and the story of his struggle. It's similiar to the Anime and is suitable for all ages. I hope you'll enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing it!

PM List

-
-
-
-

Let me know if you'd like to be added to the list.

Chapters

The Vengeance

Chapter 1 - A Vengeance From Within

The Kanto Region, a vast area inhabited by many Pokemon, was about to be explored by a youngster named Cooke, who had a vengeance...

Cooke: "Today is finally the day..."

Deino(with a reasurring look): "I-no!"

Cooke is a valiant young man who has set off on a journey with one sole goal in mind; save his younger sister Anna, and make Team Rocket, the culprits, pay for kidnapping her.

Cooke(with an angry look): "I was simply too young to do anything... But I must save her now that I'm old enough to become a Trainer!"

Cooke(with a serious look): "But before that, I must ask Prof. Oak, whom they call the authority on Pokemon, a few questions..."

(After wandering around Pallet Town for 30 minutes, which seemed like forever, Cooke finally reaches the Lab.)

Cooke: "Ah, I see, "Prof. Oak's Lab", huh? Let's go inside!"

Deino: "D-een!"

Prof. Oak: "Oh my, oh my, what are we going to do!"

Cooke(enters through the door): "Hello!"Is Prof. Oak around?"

Prof. Oak(with a worried look): "You're looking at him!"But I don't have time for games right now!" I've got to find somebody to give this last Pokedex to!"

Prof. Oak(after calming down): "So what are you here for, exactly?"

Cooke: "I'm looking for some information on a group called Team Rocket, and I was hoping you could help."

Prof. Oak: "I see."So why are you interested in them?"

Cooke(after taking a deep breath): "3 years ago, Team Rocket abducted my Sister Anna." Now that I'm old enough to be a Trainer, I'm going to find my sister and make them pay!"

Prof. Oak: "The ruffians!" I guess we are in a similiar predicament then!"

Cooke(with a confused look): "What do you mean sir?"

Prof. Oak: "Team Rocket is responsible for stealing two of my Pokedexes, and now there remains only one!"

(The door gets smashed and in comes a man)

???: "Yamask, use Haze!"

Yamask: "M-mask!"

(A huge cloud of smoke fills the Lab)

That's all for now!