• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Villa

RedBlastoise

Cerulean Blues
In Pokemon Platinum a stranger gave you the Villa for free. You could decorate the Villa with a total of 20 decorations although most were expensive. Important characters would sometimes stop by to visit. Did you decorate your Villa with all the decorations? What was your favorite decoration and favorite visitor(s)?

I liked the stereo because it played a remixed version of Lilycove's theme and I liked seeing Professor Rowan visit because he gave interesting insight on evolution methods.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I didn't have a favorite visitor since they were all pretty much generic in the sense that they didn't do anything other than chat with us, but I did purchase all of the villa decorations. My biggest pet peeve with the villa from Platinum version is that we can't select where the decorations go.

MockingJ

Banned
I hated this place because it felt like a waste of space. Why did we need a second secret base with limited furniture options and pointless visitors? Plus the items were expensive as hell. Such a boring concept.

Leonhart

Imagineer
MockingJ said:
I hated this place because it felt like a waste of space. Why did we need a second secret base with limited furniture options and pointless visitors? Plus the items were expensive as hell. Such a boring concept.

I do remember that all of the furniture items [minus the default table] had outrageous prices. I don't recall exactly how I made enough money in Platinum version to afford all the pieces of furniture, but I figure that I must've re-battled the Gym Leaders many times just to purchase all the decorations.

DLeck6211

Furniture of law enforcement
I liked it. Buying all of the furniture was a breeze for me since I was constantly training my pokemon at the Elite 4 and the leader rematches, and I pretty much use that as my base over the Underground one. I can also plant berries outside of my house and not have to go too far to water them.