1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice
  1. RedBlastoise

RedBlastoise Active Member

In Pokemon Platinum a stranger gave you the Villa for free. You could decorate the Villa with a total of 20 decorations although most were expensive. Important characters would sometimes stop by to visit. Did you decorate your Villa with all the decorations? What was your favorite decoration and favorite visitor(s)?

I liked the stereo because it played a remixed version of Lilycove's theme and I liked seeing Professor Rowan visit because he gave interesting insight on evolution methods.

MockingJ likes this.
  2. Leonhart

Leonhart The Lying King

I didn't have a favorite visitor since they were all pretty much generic in the sense that they didn't do anything other than chat with us, but I did purchase all of the villa decorations. My biggest pet peeve with the villa from Platinum version is that we can't select where the decorations go.

MockingJ likes this.
  3. MockingJ

MockingJ (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

I hated this place because it felt like a waste of space. Why did we need a second secret base with limited furniture options and pointless visitors? Plus the items were expensive as hell. Such a boring concept.

Leonhart likes this.
  4. KyogreThunder

KyogreThunder Call of Fate

Currently, I have all the decorations barring the Piano. I like Cynthia and Rowan visiting, but I don't have a favourite piece of furniture, actually.

MockingJ and Leonhart like this.
  5. Leonhart

Leonhart The Lying King

I do remember that all of the furniture items [minus the default table] had outrageous prices. I don't recall exactly how I made enough money in Platinum version to afford all the pieces of furniture, but I figure that I must've re-battled the Gym Leaders many times just to purchase all the decorations.

MockingJ likes this.