• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The Voice"

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
Hey all =) I'm sure most of you who watch NBC have seen ads for "The Voice", a new show similar to American Idol but with blind auditions and celebrity judges.

There've been a couple episodes of it so far, and I was curious to see how good people think it is, and how it stands up to existing talent shows.

Personally I think the talent is pretty good from what I've seen, and I like the idea of blind auditions.

I was heartbroken when I found out the auditions were blind because raw sex appeal was a big part of my act. Probably all of it.

Haven't watched the show yet, out of bitterness. My mom and sister seem to enjoy it, but they eat this kind of stuff up.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
I've seen it. I think it's interesting. The premise is kinda fresh. Judged by vocal talent and not looks is a fresh approach, I wonder how the next part of the show will come off. When the Stars work with the new talent.

HoennMaster

I really love it, such a great break from Idol. Actually, I don't even like to watch Idol anymore.

It gives a chance to people who may not be blessed with beauty, it all focuses on what you would hear listening to the radio.....that is the voice.

Listen to me, I sound like a commercial!

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I really love it, such a great break from Idol. Actually, I don't even like to watch Idol anymore.

I think Idol is a bit better this year (certainly better than last year), but mostly because Steven Tyler is funny. I agree that it is getting old though.

For those of you who know about The Voice, I have a question... do the celebrity judges get anything if their team of singers wins? (if that's how it works)

mrsora

Magically Delicious!
I'm pretty excited Dia Frampton is getting some recognition. She has a phenominal voice!

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
I'm pretty excited Dia Frampton is getting some recognition. She has a phenominal voice!

I just saw that episode and she is just great. She, imo sang just as good as Colbie Caillat. I feel bad for Sonia she got rejected twice, I don't know how that happened. She should of gotten picked up the first time around. And Cee Lo's reaction was hilarious when he saw her.

Last edited:

Nyter

Island Challenger
Ooh Baby!

I was heartbroken when I found out the auditions were blind because raw sex appeal was a big part of my act. Probably all of it.

Haven't watched the show yet, out of bitterness. My mom and sister seem to enjoy it, but they eat this kind of stuff up.

Just moan a little in your performance... I's press that button in a jiffy