1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Walking Dead (Season 3)

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Manchee, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Manchee

Manchee extra toasty

Anyone here like the tv show The Walking Dead? I know there are comics that are really far ahead of the show, so if you feel like discussing those please keep that stuff in spoilers. Who all is excited for the season premiere this Sunday?!

2. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

I really ought to start watching the show as I've finished pretty much the comics. How different is the show to the comics?

3. Breeder Drew

Breeder Drew Vote for me!

Not too different. The only major difference is that Shane stays alive way longer than he does in the comics, but that actually makes it better in my opinion.

I've been waiting months for this season, as it's based off the best arc in the comics (the Governor Arc). I can't wait until Sunday.

4. Manchee

Manchee extra toasty

Yeah, from the little that I know about the comics I understand the show is getting into the really good stuff now. I've accidentally spoiled myself on a couple of deaths, and I'm not looking forward to one of them anytime soon. D:

5. Pierce571

Pierce571 Well-Known Member

I can't wait for the new season. Ever since I watched comic con trailer I have been stoked for the new season. Glad it's only a few days away

6. Schade

Schade The real Slim Schady

I cannot wait to watch the third season! Still wanting season 2 on Dvd, and already have the first
    First season was just bought on impulse, as me and a friend of mine is terrified of Zombies. lol
    We both ended up loving the serie. And I want Lori and Carl to die!

7. Manchee

Manchee extra toasty

Lol I don't want them to die, but I certainly wouldn't mind if they accidentally got separated from the group, though I doubt that will happen now that they're using the prison as their shelter.

I enjoyed the episode tonight. I'm so excited to see the new characters introduced this season and I'm kind of nervous at who's going to die. I don't like Hershel or his blonde daughter, same with Lori and Carl. I think I'm pretty good with everyone else. I want to see more of Andrea (I think that's her name, I always forget it) and the lady with the samurai sword/thing! She could potentially be a favorite of mine, but I doubt I'll ever like someone more than Daryl.

8. RainaXainne

RainaXainne Balanced Trainer

AAAh Ok I LOVE the show. I've been counting down the days. I don't have cable but I do have Xbox Live. Apparently nationwide Zune has absolutely failed at putting it up. I've heard that people who bought the season pass have to re-buy the first episode, or the whole thing, not sure which, (my fiance told me this and he really isn't that reliable at relaying information.)

9. Manchee

Manchee extra toasty

Only a couple more days until the next episode! I'm so interested to see what new characters are going to come into the plot (but I'm avoiding spoilers ;3). I'm also curious about Hershel to see if he's going to be able to avoid turning into a walker. It'll be pretty interesting if he doesn't change.

10. RainaXainne

RainaXainne Balanced Trainer

More drama because the group is going to be forced to trust convicts.

11. Manchee

Manchee extra toasty

Lol well that didn't last long. I wonder what will happen with those two guys they kept alive, because I doubt that's the end of them.

Overall I think it was a pretty good episode. I wasn't as into it since two of my favorite characters (Carol and Andrea) didn't have big roles. I can't wait for the next episode after that preview though! Especially since Merle, Andrea, and Michonne were all there. I know I'm going to hate The Governor, so I'm not looking forward to him being introduced, but I can't really stop that. :p

12. Jamesdawn

Jamesdawn Banned

This season is now in the air and i saw the 1 episode of this season. I love love this episode. Now i am going to start 2nd episode of this season. Hope for good one.

13. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Last night's episode was intense for me since it looked like Hershel (who is one of my favorite characters) might die, but I'm glad he's all right. Also, the deaths of some of the prisoners were disturbing, but I understand why it had to be done. Next week's episode looks like it'll be very enjoyable.

14. Shneak

Shneak totem lurantis is the hardest boss

I'm loving this season so hard.

Season 1: Good.
    Season 2 First Half: Meh, it's not that great.
    Season 2 Second Half: Wow, it's great again.
    Season 3: Amazing.

I think the setting change did wonders to the show. Last nights episode was so intense and atmospheric. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I'm enjoying the increased violence and gore too. I've flinched and looked away a few times, and I'm not easily grossed out.

Can't wait for next week. A whole episode following my two favourite characters.

15. Manchee

Manchee extra toasty

Just curious, why is Hershel one of your favorites? And I really liked that they got pretty intense with the deaths and I hope they keep making them violent when it's appropriate.

Is the whole episode definitely following just two people?

16. Schade

I just fangirled at the first 2 episodes!! The third is out for downloading, but I don't have the time recently!!!

17. lynx17

lynx17 Member

Did anyone watch last nights episode? It was quite a nice change, focusing on the two girls.

I don't have cable, so I watch it online on Monday's after work.

18. Schade

I watched the episode a few moments ago, that governor is a psychopath!

19. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Ugh, this week's episode was intense. I was so sad when that T-Dog guy got bitten and then when he sacrificed himself to save Carol. I was even sadder when Lori died; I know she wanted to save her baby, but I was surprised that she would allow herself to die just to protect it. It was heart-wrenching to watch. Anyway, I was glad that we got to see what was going on in the prison as well as what was going on with Andrea and Michonne.

20. Pochie ~

Pochie ~ Brazilian S♡ne

Just finished watching this episode. T-Dog and Lori were my least favourite characters, so I'm kind of glad that they are gone. Lori's death as really sad, even for me, and Carl having to shoot her was so emotional. I just wish she had her panties back on.

Andrea and Michonne's plot is really growing on me, it's so intriguing to see how things is going to happen with them and The Governor.

The only thing I didn't like was the way that the walkers simply showed up without any notice, it was so lame. I hope that Carol don't turn into Sophia, by the way.

I'm so excited for next week!