• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Walking Dead (Season 3)

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
Lori kinda deserved it.......

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
As horrible as Lori was, That was extremely emotional. And Rick's breakdown at the end was one of the saddest things ever. x_x

Haha I'm so emotional, balled like a baby!! I agree Rick's breakdown was sad......and no he wasn't making fun of his son, he was like "F*** I lose my wife and my little boy, (who's grown up so much so soon) had to put her down."

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Rick's breakdown was funny. It was not convincing at all. He looked pretty ridiculous.

I can't say it hurt my feelings that Lori died. She was completely useless. The only thing she was good for was to make the show less like a zombie apocalypse and more like an afternoon soap opera. My biggest issue with this episode was the whole birth part. I know births on TV/movies aren't very realistic but this was one of the worst. Also, realistically, Lori's death via sacrificing herself was stupid and pointless. How the hell is this baby supposed to survive without her? It's not like any of the other women are lactating and they can barely find food for themselves so where are they going to find formula? The only way I can see it surviving is if they just happen to come across the Governor's colony. I'm assuming that's where they're going with this. Otherwise, the baby has no chance of survival. Either way, I feel like Lori didn't think her decision through at all.

At least T-Dog went out a hero. It's the first useful thing he's done for the group since droppig the key in S1. Also, I think it's official that Andrea is the dumbest, most gullible character on the show. I wish Michonne would leave her already but she's probably staying because she knows the Governor will pull something if she leaves.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Aw man why couldn't I find this thread the other day when I had so much to say about Ep. 3? :p (that was the 3rd episode right? not 4th? lol)

I'm SO glad she's finally gone, except now there's going to be insane drama in the group because Rick is gonna go ballistic and put the group at total risk, and whose gonna step up to lead now? I guess Daryl.

And I read that the baby is gonna be of huge importance in the next episode.. but I don't see why? It was a stupid decision for her to keep it anyway it's gonna slow them down, probably die because it has no one to drink from (except maybe Maggie but how would she produce the milk?) and scream and attract walkers.

STUPID LORI!!

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Rick's breakdown was funny. It was not convincing at all. He looked pretty ridiculous.

I can't say it hurt my feelings that Lori died. She was completely useless. The only thing she was good for was to make the show less like a zombie apocalypse and more like an afternoon soap opera. My biggest issue with this episode was the whole birth part. I know births on TV/movies aren't very realistic but this was one of the worst. Also, realistically, Lori's death via sacrificing herself was stupid and pointless. How the hell is this baby supposed to survive without her? It's not like any of the other women are lactating and they can barely find food for themselves so where are they going to find formula? The only way I can see it surviving is if they just happen to come across the Governor's colony. I'm assuming that's where they're going with this. Otherwise, the baby has no chance of survival. Either way, I feel like Lori didn't think her decision through at all.

At least T-Dog went out a hero. It's the first useful thing he's done for the group since droppig the key in S1. Also, I think it's official that Andrea is the dumbest, most gullible character on the show. I wish Michonne would leave her already but she's probably staying because she knows the Governor will pull something if she leaves.

You make a good point about the baby. Back in the day, if a woman died from childbirth, the baby was most likely to follow shortly afterwards. Some would even kill it rather than watch it starve. (especially in winter because then they really have no food)

Andrea used to be my fav, only because I thought she was tougher. Now my fav male is Daryl and fav femal is Michonne!! (I mean a friggen sword. Heck yah) Those two are BAMF's!!

About T-dog. I applaud the fact that he was the very first person (that I recall) that knew they were f-ed, so instead of saying "Help me Help me!" He told Carlol to get out of there, true hero....kinda lol.

Last edited:

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Next thing I know, someone in this thread is going to suggest using the baby as walker bait.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
You make a good point about the baby. Back in the day, if a woman died from childbirth, the baby was most likely to follow shortly afterwards. Some would even kill it rather than watch it starve. (especially in winter because then they really have no food)

Andrea used to be my fav, only because I thought she was tougher. Now my fav male is Daryl and fav femal is Michonne!! (I mean a friggen sword. Heck yah) Those two are BAMF's!!

About T-dog. I applaud the fact that he was the very first person (that I recall) that knew they were f-ed, so instead of saying "Help me Help me!" He told Carlol to get out of there, true hero....kinda lol.

I liked Andrea more when she wasn't trying to be tough, but after Amy's death, she attempted to be a badass and fell majorly short. And I didn't think I would like Daryl when he first showed up in S1 because I just thought he'd replace Merle, but he quickly became my favorite. Michonne is pretty awesome, but I have to say I was kinda sad when she had to kill her walkers because I thought they were hilarious and a brilliant idea.

Also, a friend of mine sent me this and thought you all might find it amusing: Click for T-Dog Memorial

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
^ Oh man, that was may more hilarious than I originally expected it to be.

I also love Daryl. I think he's gonna step up in Rick's place, and I hope we find out who the walkers were to Michonne.
What I don't get, though.. is that they had no appetite/desire to eat when their mouths and arms were cut off (as established by the Governor's assistant lab guy) but they were getting pretty excited when they saw the military guys (or maybe they were excited for another reason).

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm still upset that Andrea and Michonne went their separate ways. But the latter really kicked *** in this week's episode; the way she just cut that guy's head off was great. It's obvious that she knows how to take care of herself. I'm glad that Rick seems sane again after receiving that call from Lori (I guess they have phones in heaven?), and the end of the episode with Michonne showing up at the prison has me excited for the next episode.

Manchee

extra toasty
It's going to be so interesting when Merle and Daryl are together again. They're so different and by now their groups of people and ways of living are pretty different. In the beginning of this episode I actually thought Merle was growing on me, but then he became a jerk again and I remembered just why I dislike him. The ending with Daryl and Carol was so sweet though. I don't want them to get together or anything, but I just love their relationship and alkfndjfbdjkf

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Andrea is the least likable protagonist in television history. So different from her character in the comic. When TV show Andrea dies, I fully intend to stand up and clap.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Yeah, when I first started I hated Andrea, then I realized she was pretty strong and independent so I kinda liked and admired her.. then she became a stupid **** and slept with the Governor (and I was reminded yesterday with Shane) and now I hate her again. She's a fkn idiot.

I'm glad Michonne left and I'm really glad she was able to find the prison. Fxing Merle, can't believe he took them hostage. If Michonne hadn't have found them they would be screeeeeewed!

I didn't understand the phone calls until Hershell looked at Rick when he listened to the phone for a dial tone. ThenI was like "ahh.. he's probably going crazy", and then he talked to Lori and I was like "yup, he's off his rocker". At least he's semi-normal now.

Did anybody else's heart melt when Daryl was talking to the baby? I think that was in not this past Sunday but the one before that's episode; I watched them both last night.
God I love him.

I agree with Walcott too.. Carol seems so much older than him (even though she's not; maybe 10 years based on what I've read on TWD Wiki or something), but it would just seem so weird for them to do anything.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
I don't think there was EVER anything respectable about Andrea. She was always petulant, needy, self-righteous, whiny, bitchy, and obnoxious. And she throws herself at all the jerks in the show like she has the biggest Bad Boy Syndrome in the world.