• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Walking Dead (Season 3)

Manchee

extra toasty
Ugh, apparently AMC is only going to air a Season 3 marathon instead of a full-series marathon like they mentioned before. That sucks since I still haven't seen Season 1 or the start of Season 2. I guess I'll have to watch them online, but it'll have to wait since I'm following four other shows online at the moment and I can't add another to my list.

Last time I looked they had the first two seasons on Netflix. But they're still easy to find online, so skgbkgadfg

aLSO DARRYL BETTER BE OKAY I don't care much for his brother, but them being thrown together like that is sad. D:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Last time I looked they had the first two seasons on Netflix. But they're still easy to find online, so skgbkgadfg

aLSO DARRYL BETTER BE OKAY I don't care much for his brother, but them being thrown together like that is sad. D:

I know, right? Daryl is my favorite character on the show! He's just gotten so much character development and I've grown attached to his character. It's pretty well done

Manchee

extra toasty
Tomorrow is the big day! Hopefully I don't miss it, haha. My friend should be able to remind me, he's been hosting Walking Dead nights in my dorm building's tv lounge so I should notice that. I haven't read anything about what happens in the comics, so I'm still unsure how it will all play out.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
There have been scenes in various trailers of Andrea and Merle at the prison. I wonder how that's going to work out.

Shneak

Hopefull it works out with Andrea dying.

So, so hopefully.

I don't. Andrea is my favourite character when she isn't the Governor's b!tch. The show has shown that anyone can die whenever with Lori's death, but I think Andrea is untouchable for now, along with Rick, Carl and Michonne. She's important enough for the next arc.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Wow, I didn't think it was humanly possible to like Andrea; she's been insufferable, whiny, petulant, obnoxious, and self-righteous for two seasons now. I will literally cheer my television when she finally dies.

I agree that she WON'T, though. Because I think they know [apparently only most] everyone despises her, so why blow the load on giving the audience the satisfaction of seeing her die? Plus, I'm sure they'll [try to] redeem her at some point.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hopefull it works out with Andrea dying.

So, so hopefully.

I hope not. While she may not be my favorite character, I do think she's one of the few interesting characters left. Anyway, I wish I had known sooner about the marathon. I was skipping channels when I saw that it was happening. Thankfully, I managed to catch up with most of season 2.

But yeah, the new episode was interesting. I mean it wasn't quite what I expected it to be - the whole Daryl/Merle rescue scene was unexpected - but at least it showed the aftermath of the Woodbury raid. Rick's meltdown at the end of the episode was annoying though. I finally understand why Carl told him to step down as the leader in one of the previews.

Lorde

I loved the recent episode, especially the last ten minutes. I thought it was going to be another one of those development episodes, so I was caught off guard when Axel got shot. I was really starting to like him, so it sucks that he's dead. But Daryl's epic return made up for that. But man, I hate the Governor so much now. I felt a bit sorry for him because of what happened to his daughter, but now I really want him dead.

rjgarza64

Amature Breeder
I am sure the gov. will be back with more people though. It looks like he is going to be testing Andrea's loyalty in the next episode by sending her to the prison.

rjgarza64

Amature Breeder
Hopefully, Andrea does the right thing this coming season. I'm sure that will help her character be more likeable. I foresee Tyreese coming back to help the gang when they are in a hard spot to save the day. Tyreese is a beast!

Manchee

extra toasty
I loved the recent episode, especially the last ten minutes. I thought it was going to be another one of those development episodes, so I was caught off guard when Axel got shot. I was really starting to like him, so it sucks that he's dead. But Daryl's epic return made up for that. But man, I hate the Governor so much now. I felt a bit sorry for him because of what happened to his daughter, but now I really want him dead.

I think most people were caught off by Axel getting shot. XD I know I sat here with my mouth hanging open, which doesn't happen like ever when I'm watching tv. But Carol is one of my favorites, so basically any character she gets along with, I like. It makes me sad to think about how Carol said hopefully Axel would never have to use any of the bullets in his gun, and now he won't ever have to.

As for the Governor, I hate him, but since he's a villain that makes me love him. Any bad guy that is that bad almost always has approval from me. He's such a powerful guy, it's crazy. During that shootout scene though (which was awesome and so freaking tense), I thought that truck that drove into the prison gates was at first being driven by either the dad or son from the group that got kicked out. The Governor looked a bit surprised at first, but I guess it was his plan based on what I've read around the internet...

I'm not happy with Merle coming back with Daryl afbdakfbkdjf like ugh they had that really good character development scene and everything but then they just show up together and we all know Merle is going to hang the fact that he helped over Rick's head to basically do whatever he wants. Merle's character is so well done and one of the best, but gahhh I don't like that him being at the prison will likely cause so much more bad than good.

Shneak

This season has really slowed down since it came back from hiatus. I guess they're slowly building up to the Woodbury vs Prison showdown. God, I'm so frustrated with Andrea. I try to defend her and try to be her last fan, but she's doing everything to be on the wrong side. I'm glad this episode had Andrea/Michonne scenes though.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Tonight's preview for next week's episodes looks pretty nifty, but can anyone explain why Rick, Carl, and Michonne went together? (In the preview, of course)

Colt45

Cobalt
This episode was pretty dull for me, nothing really happend...

By the way, if you like TWD you outta join the club by clicking the link in my sig :)

Colt45

Cobalt
Hopefully, Andrea does the right thing this coming season. I'm sure that will help her character be more likeable. I foresee Tyreese coming back to help the gang when they are in a hard spot to save the day. Tyreese is a beast!

I agree with you, I am already loving Tyreese

Lorde

I kind of liked this week's episode even if it was a little slow. I wasn't surprised to learn that the Governor was building an army, but I just realized how much of an advantage he has; Woodbury has a large population as well as more supplies than the prison. And I was glad to see Tyreese's group again, but then swiftly disappointed when that one guy blabbed about the prison. It seems like they're going to stay and help Woodbury, which sucks. And I had expected more from Andrea's reunion with Rick's group, but it was pretty sour. Part of me wishes Andrea had killed the Governor like Carol suggested, however, I also knew she wouldn't do it because she still loves the guy.

rjgarza64

Amature Breeder
Oh no, Tyreese and his gang are going to show the Gov. the weak spot in the prison where they came in. Didn't the prison gang talk about the Gov. to Tyreese though?

Lorde

I don't understand why there's so much hatred for the female characters in this show. I mean first everyone seemed to hate Lori, then it was Andrea and now even Michonne is receiving some backlash? I personally never understood why Lori was hated in the first place. I mean yeah she got together with Shane, but how can anyone blame her when she thought her husband was dead? It's only natural to want to seek comfort during times of crisis, so Lori's situation was justified in my opinion. And at least she tried to distance herself from Shane after Rick returned. And while I can sort of see why some people might not like Andrea (her relationship with that psycho Governor), I think she's one of the most interesting characters because she's the most human. She makes mistakes like that time she shot at Daryl and the more recent developments in Woodbury. But she's also strong when she needs to be like when she killed her sister after she turned into a Walker, and I fully expect to see her kill the Governor by the end of the season, which might redeem her in some people's eyes. But I don't get the criticism of Michonne. She's a good character in my opinion. She has a unique killing style, and she's someone who has what it takes to survive like Merle and Daryl.