• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Walking Dead (Season 3)

Manchee

extra toasty
Andrea was always one of the most interesting characters to me in the beginning especially after her "attempted suicide." I loved how tough she got, but this whole season she's just seemed so weak and pathetic. And her storyline with The Governor isn't interesting, at least in my opinion. Not because I dislike The Governor, I just find him gross and thinking about him being a lover of any kind makes my skin scrawl.

RickHoenn

Banned
Ugh I hate the governor.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Pretty good episode.

Lol @ Milton though, I think he sh!t bricks when the old guy grabbed his shirt and almost ate his face.

I'm wondering if Merle is going to betray the Governor or help his brother...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I wanted Michonne to interact with Rick's group a bit more, but I guess I shouldn't have expected it given her silent behavior. I was disappointed with Andrea and Milton's little storyline; it just seemed so redundant. The torture scenes were brutal and I thought it was messed up when Michonne killed that guy in the cabin and then Rick's group used his body as bait, but I guess that was the only way for them to get out of that situation. Next week marks the mid-season finale apparently, which looks like it'll be awesome.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Yeah, that was a pretty primitive scene, but they didn't have much option.. it was either that guy in his mental state opened the door to flood the cabin with walkers and trap them and get them all killed, or they kill him and they survive; he clearly wasn't going to listen to reason.. I mean he was about to open the door!
It all happened so fast too - at least they can think on their toes.

Oh, one thing I also noticed was.. how calm Rick was. I mean, he was basically back to normal, and it had only been about a day I'm guessing? He was so collected.. I guess that "phone call" really helped him out, but that doesn't make much sense to me. He was so stable.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I still need to watch the seventh episode! I can't wait!
Andrea is so naive! I don't like her.

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
I liked Andrea more when she wasn't trying to be tough, but after Amy's death, she attempted to be a badass and fell majorly short. And I didn't think I would like Daryl when he first showed up in S1 because I just thought he'd replace Merle, but he quickly became my favorite. Michonne is pretty awesome, but I have to say I was kinda sad when she had to kill her walkers because I thought they were hilarious and a brilliant idea.

Also, a friend of mine sent me this and thought you all might find it amusing: Click for T-Dog Memorial
I totally agree about Andrea and Daryl.
That link was friggen hilarious! loved it

It's going to be so interesting when Merle and Daryl are together again. They're so different and by now their groups of people and ways of living are pretty different. In the beginning of this episode I actually thought Merle was growing on me, but then he became a jerk again and I remembered just why I dislike him. The ending with Daryl and Carol was so sweet though. I don't want them to get together or anything, but I just love their relationship and alkfndjfbdjkf
I agree about Merle too lol. I totally think they should get together, Daryl and Carol I mean.

Andrea is the least likable protagonist in television history. So different from her character in the comic. When TV show Andrea dies, I fully intend to stand up and clap.
Agreed

Yeah, when I first started I hated Andrea, then I realized she was pretty strong and independent so I kinda liked and admired her.. then she became a stupid **** and slept with the Governor (and I was reminded yesterday with Shane) and now I hate her again. She's a fkn idiot.

I'm glad Michonne left and I'm really glad she was able to find the prison. Fxing Merle, can't believe he took them hostage. If Michonne hadn't have found them they would be screeeeeewed!

I didn't understand the phone calls until Hershell looked at Rick when he listened to the phone for a dial tone. ThenI was like "ahh.. he's probably going crazy", and then he talked to Lori and I was like "yup, he's off his rocker". At least he's semi-normal now.

Did anybody else's heart melt when Daryl was talking to the baby? I think that was in not this past Sunday but the one before that's episode; I watched them both last night.
God I love him.

I agree with Walcott too.. Carol seems so much older than him (even though she's not; maybe 10 years based on what I've read on TWD Wiki or something), but it would just seem so weird for them to do anything.
My heart melted too!! Even more when he finally found Carol. I was like stop stabbing the friggen wall and listen!!

I don't think there was EVER anything respectable about Andrea. She was always petulant, needy, self-righteous, whiny, bitchy, and obnoxious. And she throws herself at all the jerks in the show like she has the biggest Bad Boy Syndrome in the world.
I saw that too, I was just thinking she might overcome that, but nope, just got waaaaay worse. I think her sister could have kept her more level headed!

Lorde

Omg, what a great mid-season finale. I actually liked that they introduced a new group of people, but the African American chick was annoying. She should have been grateful that Carl helped her and the other members of her group instead of yelling at him for locking the door. As for Rick's group: I thought the actual break-in to Woodbury was a little too smooth. I know the Governor said that Merle helped them, but that seems unlikely unless I missed something (my television was on the fritz for a minute, so maybe I did miss that part). It seems Oscar died, but he was a minor character so it's not a big loss (*feels bad for being so casual about it*). Anyway, I love Michonne even more than before. I mean I did think it was cruel of her to kill Penny, but at least she got the Governor back for essentially brainwashing Andrea and keeping Glenn and Maggie hostage. The ending of the episode was so good; I really hope Andrea speaks up to save both Daryl and Merle. I can't wait till February for new episodes.

General_Ridley

Palace Maven Spenser
The Governor was lying about Merle helping. He's scapegoating Merle because Merle told him, if I remember correctly, that he got Michonne and she was dead or otherwise not a problem anymore. The Governor knows that was a lie now. Of course, it's also possible he's not lying because he believes Merle helped them in. It could be either way, but it is a fact that Merle did not help them get in.

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
The Governor was lying about Merle helping. He's scapegoating Merle because Merle told him, if I remember correctly, that he got Michonne and she was dead or otherwise not a problem anymore. The Governor knows that was a lie now. Of course, it's also possible he's not lying because he believes Merle helped them in. It could be either way, but it is a fact that Merle did not help them get in.

I definitely think it was paying Merle back for lying. Great episode and way to step up Carl!

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Governor is setting up Merle to "escape" with Darryl and become his mole in the prison, just like what he did with Ramirez in the comics.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Haven't watched episode 8 yet. going to watch it tomorrow !! Can't wait

Lorde

Ah, it does make sense that the Governor would try to get back at Merle for lying about Michonne's death. I've also heard the theories that perhaps it's all just a ruse to get Merle to join Rick's group as a spy, which also works I suppose. I really can't wait until the season resumes. Also, it seems they're going to be showing the entire series from the start from December 31st to January 2nd. I'm so going to watch since I missed all of season 1 and most of season 2.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
You missed it all and started Season 3? What?

With shows like this, it's pretty imperative that you start from the beginning because you need to know what's going on.

I agree about the Merle as a spy option, however I don't think he'd want to put Daryl in danger.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Oh jesus I can't wait until February.

I really hope they leave the boring prison and move on to the next place before the season is over. (hint: it's alexandria)

Manchee

extra toasty
I JUST caught up the other day and omg if anything happens to Daryl I think I'm going to cry. I wanted to at the end of the episode when they were thrown together but ahhhhh I just want everyone to get along and be happy. ):

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I JUST caught up the other day and omg if anything happens to Daryl I think I'm going to cry. I wanted to at the end of the episode when they were thrown together but ahhhhh I just want everyone to get along and be happy. ):

If Daryl dies, I'll probably quit watching the show. He and Michonne are the only characters I like anymore. Well, and I guess Glenn too but Daryl's definitely my favorite character at the moment. I was really hoping Michonne would kill the governor, but I guess that would cut that story arc way too short.

JustCallMeKing

Imagine how many fans on The Walking Dead will just stop watching the show if Daryl does die...

Lorde

Ugh, apparently AMC is only going to air a Season 3 marathon instead of a full-series marathon like they mentioned before. That sucks since I still haven't seen Season 1 or the start of Season 2. I guess I'll have to watch them online, but it'll have to wait since I'm following four other shows online at the moment and I can't add another to my list.