• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Walking Dead

Mister_SGG

*Trying to get picture working*

The Walking Dead is an episodic adventure game produced by Telltale Games. It is based off Robert Kirkman's comic book series with the same name (which was also translated into the hit TV show which aired in 2010).

The game is so far only purchasable online, and sold one episode at a time out of five episodes to be released. So far I and II are out.

I bought the season's pass a few days ago because it's cheaper than buying them separately when they come out. So far I love the game. It's really well thought out and sh*t. So uh, anyone else played it?

God dammit I hate making first posts. I'll probably put more information in later I'm too tired.​

Last edited:

Navarch

I've been watching someone on Youtube play through the game, and it looks great. The graphics have that comic book kind of taste to them, or they might just be me thinking over the top. I love the TV Show, so I would love for this game to be available on the computer.

Mister_SGG

I've been watching someone on Youtube play through the game, and it looks great. The graphics have that comic book kind of taste to them, or they might just be me thinking over the top. I love the TV Show, so I would love for this game to be available on the computer.

It is available on PC.

Mister_SGG

Just finished Episode 2. Oh my god. What a game. Now uh spoiler alert lol

There are definitely some choices I made that I regret like

Killing a crazy b*tch I later found out was Clementine's mother (at least I think she was)

And also

when you find out the St John's kill people and sell the meat I nearly threw up. That's disgusting.

All in all, I love this game so much.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Just finished Episode 2. Oh my god. What a game. Now uh spoiler alert lol

There are definitely some choices I made that I regret like

Killing a crazy b*tch I later found out was Clementine's mother (at least I think she was)

And also

when you find out the St John's kill people and sell the meat I nearly threw up. That's disgusting.

All in all, I love this game so much.

Don't worry I won't delve into spoiler's I'll just say, it wasn't her mother. She was just crazy because I think other people took her daughter prior to when you see her.

But anyway...I love the show, well...I don't know if I love zombies b/c they scare the mess out of me, but the show is awesome and so is the game. I'm watching someone play it right now and the only downturn for me is the language. Not a fan. But overall, the art style, just like the comic lol, it's a pretty awesome game!

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Yeah, I know, it about fooled me too until I remembered her mother's name was Diane or something along that line, still, it was scary at the end of that episode if you know what I mean 0_0

Mister_SGG

Yeah, I know, it about fooled me too until I remembered her mother's name was Diane or something along that line, still, it was scary at the end of that episode if you know what I mean 0_0

When did her name get mentioned? Was it on the answering machine?

Are you referring to how the woman had been spying on the group the whole time? That was pretty creepy.

I'm totally buying this game. It sounds fantabulous.

Trust me, it's worth it. But you should try the demo first, and if you like it, get the Season's pass like I did. You save some money instead of buying the episodes separately.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
The Season Pass is only on PS3. You have to buy all five on Steam for $25, and they're only sold individually on XBLA.

For that reason, I'll probably pick up the Season Pass some other time off of the PS Store. I've never read the comics and the show is pretty mediocre, but I've been hearing good things about this and I'll probably be going in with low expectations after Puzzle Agent and Jurassic Park.

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
Got chapter 1 and 2- even though I knew the choices you make in chapter one run into chapter two, I didn't know how much they really make a difference!

Duck is probably the most annoying character.

I was surprised by Kenny dropping that bloody salt lick though. Kudos on the name of that achievement XD

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
Ew that part grossed me out so bad. But not as bad as the
cannibalism

I like when she tells everyone, and you have the choice of saying things, if you choose "You'r sick bastards, she replies "That's not very nice to imply."

As soon as I met Mark-"Hmm, nice character, pretty cool, not annoying". Oh God, he's going to die.

Mister_SGG

So, rumor has it Episode 3 is either coming out mid August or the end of it. I really hope it's the former because I'm DYING for episode 3.