• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>^.^< The Warrior Cats Fanclub >^.^<

Status
Not open for further replies.

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Welcome to the Warrior Cats Fanclub!

This is a place where you can discuss Warriors in peace. Do you want to share your feelings on how one of the books was written, or how'd they do a movie? About how Firestar is the best in some people's opinions, but others hate him? You've come to the right place.

Rules:
1. Please follow all SPPF rules. Don't go and post one line posts. You put no effort into posts like that.
2. I require that you have read at least one book before you join. This ensures that haters and spammers can't post bad things about the books. (Manga doesn't count, but you can still discuss it.)
3. Even though you can't join if you haven't read a book, you can still ask questions. You can also ask for a review, but please ask politely.
4. Please don't discuss Seeker Bears or any other animal series here. This isn't an Erin Hunter fanclub, this is a Warrior Cats fanclub.
5. Do. Not. Bash. Warriors. This is a Fanclub, not a bashclub.
The sign-up:

Username:
Books read:
Favorite cat/why?:

Why is my signup the way it is?

Username: Obvious
Books read: So I know how far in the series you are. I don't want a user who's only read one book to talk to a user that's read them all. They might give something away.
Favorite cat/why?: This is to ensure that you've read the books. People can lie about the number of books they've read, but if they can't produce an answer to this question, they can't join. Also, I want a good reason, not just "Just cause they're epic!"

I have decided to get rid of this SU. You can still use it, if you want, but if you don't, you must still provide your favorite warrior. You must also provide why you like Warriors.

iaza03625211287800.png
<--- Credit to Maz2468

Username: Winterbreezesrule
Books read: All of them, except for two of the mangas.
Favorite cat/why?: Squirrelflight has to take this for me. She acts a lot like me in The New Procephy, a spaztic cat who cares for her sister. I also feel sorry for her after what happens in Power of Three (but this cat spills no secrets!)
Username: Crimson Darkness
Books Read: Every one except for the last two of Ravenpaw's manga.
Favorite cat/why?: Jayfeather, because he's a grumpy medicine cat and I think he's cool.
StarMasterWarrior

SpyroxPikachu
Maz2468
"Wyrm"d
Marowik
Takura
lawmaster
HeracrossGod
00poke_maniac
ArtCelJirArcRes
Missingno&Cubone
ShadeAce
StaraptorEmpoleon
Warrior Scolopide
Moonlight Absol
ikarishipper4ever

Last edited:

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Username: Crimson Darkness
Books read: Every one out so far except the last two of Ravenpaw's manga
Favorite cat/why?: Jayfeather, because he is a grumpy medicine cat, and I think he's cool

I also like Fallen Leaves, I feel for him every time he's brought up in the book.

Can I be your Deputy?

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
@Crimson Darkness- Yes. I'm glad that someone's joined :3.

Anyhow, you're the first one to join. How can I decline? You've also read all the books (except for the manga), which makes you an expert.

And yes, Jayfeather is a grumpy medicine cat. That's also why he's one of my favorites.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
I'm missing only the two Ravenpaw manga, I've read all the rest.

I shall bring up the first topic

What's your opinion of Leafpool becoming a regular warrior?

I honestly think that she should have stayed as the medicine cat she's utterly useless as a warrior

Last edited:

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
(your spoiler's not working! oh noez!)

I have to agree, and disagree at the same time. Yes, she's useless as a warrior, but no, I still think she should be one. She broke the warrior code, and she has to pay the price. Being a bad warrior makes her punishment even more horrible. I'm not saying that I don't like Leafpool, she's a great cat and all, but after that incident, I respect her less and less.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
I agree, I liked her before she confessed everything, but still, she was a great medicine cat, and I see it as a waste for her to become a regular warrior.

Pyroli

Banned
Username: SpyroxPikachu
Books read: All of them except Crookedstar's Promise
Favorite cat/why?: I really like Ashfur <3 I feel really bad for him all the time and wish he had a better life, I also quite like Jayfeather and Flametail

Flametail ;w;

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Username:Maz2468
Books read: All, except for the newest books in the 4th series.
Favorite cat/why?: Jayfeather - Because i feel if i relate to him because i have a hearing problem, Yes it isn't blindness, but i feel disabled all the well.

Side Note, I can create art for this.

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Both of you are accepted.

Anyhow, artwork would be appreicated, Maz. And to anyone in general. I'm acutally working on an artwork project for the club.

Pyroli

Banned
Well I have a really old Power Of Three Drawing; It's from October 10 2010; back when I couldn't draw cats. I'm hoping to redo it c:
http://i39.*******.com/21eng42.jpg

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Username: ilovedragonites

Books read: everything except the manga.

Favorite cat: Eh, that's a tough one. I have several favorites. Let's see who I can think of besides the great Firestar...Aha! Brackenfur is one, because he's the most loyal warrior I know. He'd make an excellent deputy if Brambleclaw were to die/become leader. Hollyleaf also tugs at my heartstrings, because she was tough enough to live for so long in those caves with little to no contact with life on the outside world. Her cave techniques were superb, too. Crookedstar is another one of my favorites, still able to go on after all his loved ones were dying around him. He inspires me greatly. Etcetera, etcetera. You get the picture.

Oh my goodness. WE HAVE A WARRIORS CLUB. 8B *jumps out window and lands in Firestar parade float* Now, I'll help the ball roll...

What's your opinion on Leafpool becoming a regular warrior?

I don't like it at all. Okay, she broke the Warrior Code big time. But taking away her ability to use her skills? That's ridiculous. There's no connection at all between Romeo and Juliet love and forbidden medicine abilities. If anything, it's rather counter productive. MAKE THAT POOR THING A MEDICINE CAT AGAIN!

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
I have The Forgotten Warrior, and I read it. It was pretty good, probally my favorite in Omen of the Stars.

Note: In America, The Last Hope, the last book in O.O.T.S., come's out on April 8th. Just a note to you all.

@Spyrox- That's still pretty good. A remake would be good, though, because
Hollyleaf isn't part of "The Three" anymore. You'll have to replace her with Dovewing.

@Whim (as you say in your sig)- you're accepted. I'm happy people are joining.

Pyroli

Banned
Exactly Winterbreeze; that's another reason that I want to redo it c:

So uhhh to make more discussion

What was your favorite book?

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
My favorite book has to be Crookedstar's Promise, one of the four specials.

Crookedstar used to be Stormkit. One day, a horrible accident happened, and Stormkit smashed his jaw. His mother rejected him, and had him renamed to Crookedkit.
After that, Crookedkit, who eventually becomes Crookedstar, went through so much. Mapleshade made him lose his family and friends, and he suffered a great deal.

Other than that, my other favorite is The Darkest Hour. What happens to Tigerstar... it's just horrible. No cat should suffer that.

I also like The Forgotten Warrior, because
Not only Hollyleaf comes back, but so does Sol! That made me have a total spaz attack.

Pyroli

Banned
The Forgotten Warrior was pretty great but

Poor Cinderheart :c she loved Lionblaze to bits.

My favorite was Sunset c: But I don't actually have reasons I just like the book.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
I love Crookedstar's promise

Heh, I clicked the spoiler, and I had that feeling that Hollyleaf would come back. I want to know how though. I thought she died...ish.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
What was your favorite book?

Hm, another toughie. I'll say that I liked the final book in the first series (stupid me can't remember), Crookedstar's Promise, and Bluestar's Prophecy. Huzzah for final battles and great stories of great clan leaders!

Reading the stories of Bluestar and Crookedstar was quite intense. Such sacrifices...such endurance...there's a LOT more to these wild cats than you think, people!

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
More Discussion:

How Did you React When Jayfeather Broke his Stick?

I sorta spazzed out, but in my mind. What's up with that? It's the special stick! It's Rock's stick!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.