• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>^.^< The Warrior Cats Fanclub >^.^<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I was thinking flametail when jay found it... but fire? I guess it could have been both

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Im not sure If u should :L my theory was cloudtail I made a Post somwhere XD

Ninja Bulbasaur

Naw, WBR is probably busy like the rest of us. It's alright she'll probably come back soon !!!

Yeah i am joining ^^

Username:BritishWeavile
Books read: All of them except the manga ones
Favorite cat/why?: JayFeather. Mostly because he has the strangest attitude I have ever seen.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Naw, WBR is probably busy like the rest of us. It's alright she'll probably come back soon !!!

...... She hasn't been on since June. I don't think a 12 year old or so is that busy. I''m 12, not that busy :p

But anyways.

What did you think happenedd to Greystripe when he was taken away?

Ninja Bulbasaur

...... She hasn't been on since June. I don't think a 12 year old or so is that busy. I''m 12, not that busy :p

But anyways.

What did you think happened to Greystripe when he was taken away?

Oh, wait what? I thought you were sixteen or something O.O.

They dedicated a manga about what happened. What I'm is how does he deal with his crazy mate Millie! LOL.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Oh, wait what? I thought you were sixteen or something O.O.

They dedicated a manga about what happened. What I'm is how does he deal with his crazy mate Millie! LOL.

0_o... 16? lol no

Millie is a fox-heart. She's so mean to Blossombratfall. All she cares about is Briarlight.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
0_o... 16? lol no

Millie is a fox-heart. She's so mean to Blossombratfall. All she cares about is Briarlight.

Briar is her kit and shes huret. Im sure any of us would do the same thing... but she doesnt have to be a ***** to the rest of the cats
and brit, Im rereading series 3 and shes awesome then

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
I have no idea what your saying?

Still, she practially ignores Blossom and Bumble.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I have no idea what your saying?

Still, she practially ignores Blossom and Bumble.

yes but in her defense, her kit was hurt. Doesnt ur parents fuss over u when ur hurt?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
when u first saw squirrel and bramble together, did u think that they would get together?

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
I do too in fact squirrel was my favorite character for a while :\ guess it wasn't meant to be.

Ninja Bulbasaur

0_o... 16? lol no

Yeah. 16.

Indeed I hated how she yelled at Blossomfall when she returned from the tunnels, instead of asking her if she was alright. That's just cruel.

Don't worry. Everyone hates Millie

AGREED. *slams fist into desk*

yes but in her defense, her kit was hurt. Doesnt ur parents fuss over u when ur hurt?

They don't treat the rest if their kids like chopped liver though.

when u first saw squirrel and bramble together, did u think that they would get together?

Hell no. I'm an Ashfur x Squirellflight supporter...well, was. I thought those two were bound for trouble and mischief the moment they had their first scene together.

If Jayfeather had been born without his blindness, how would that effect his life? Do you think he'd be born with a different disability (i.e. missing paw, deaf ect.)? Why?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
he would have been born with sometrhing else, because like what yellowfang (I think) says, they gave sight to the one who couldnt c. and like lionblaze says all the time, he cs more than the rest, even without sight.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Jay wasnt born blind was he? i thought is was because that fox or something in the sight

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Jay wasnt born blind was he? i thought is was because that fox or something in the sight
no he was blind before that. he opened his eyes on time, but he still couldnt c... the fox incident almost killed him though

Ninja Bulbasaur

They never really comfirmed it, I had to reread The Sight pretty closely for the actual words that would say so. So, alas, it said so. LOL. If he was born deaf I think he'd might've been very startled as Jay's WIng when he heard sounds, and jump as every one. Eh.

If the Warriors cast was put in a high school setting how do you think it'd go?

Status
Not open for further replies.