• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>^.^< The Warrior Cats Fanclub >^.^<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaylup

debeo capere omnes
I want to join =^^=

Username: GoldenMew
Books read: Up to Dark River (but don't worry too much about spoilers because I basically know what happens in The Last Hope)
Favorite cat/why?: OMSC I don't know! Cloudtail probably. Kittypets FTW! Or Cinderpelt, I always felt sorry for her.
Reason for liking Warriors: Before I read the books I always wondered if cats had some kind of secret life that we could never know about.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Lol NB, if he was born deaf Jay-Jay would be dead already.

If it was in a high school setting, I don't even wanna know.

Toyosatomimi no Miko

炎髪灼眼の討ち手
Why didn't I join this earlier?
Username: pokeram
Books read: EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
Favorite cat/why?: Cinderheart, 'cause it was awesome when StarClan gave her a "second chance" so she could be a warrior.
Reason for liking: I loved books that were in series. My friend started reading Warriors, and recommended it to me, so I picked it up and read it. Once I started I just couldn't stop reading. I finished every single book, including the comics and the super editions.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Why didn't I join this earlier?
Username: pokeram
Books read: EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
Favorite cat/why?: Cinderheart, 'cause it was awesome when StarClan gave her a "second chance" so she could be a warrior.
Reason for liking: I loved books that were in series. My friend started reading Warriors, and recommended it to me, so I picked it up and read it. Once I started I just couldn't stop reading. I finished every single book, including the comics and the super editions.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

BLUESTAR PWNS ALL

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Starmaster your signiture keeps trolling me...

So how about that Graystripe :p

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Username: Shade2000
Books read: Midnight and into the wild. Currently reading croockedstar's promise. I first read midnight and then my cousin told me that i should read the first series first, so she leant me into the wild.
Favorite cat/why?: Hmmmmm Hard... Squirrelpaw, because she's so bouncy and fun and carefree! But that's closely followed by Tigerclaw

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Yup. Ugh, screw you WBr. I've given up on her. She'll never come back. But you know what can be brought back? www.warriorcatclansr.weebly.com No one ever goes on it, and that makes me sad. It's my site, and it has RPG on it. :D

Ok so....
I made a book report on Warriors: Into the Wild. Its pretty awesomesauce the way it looks. It was supposed to look like the front of a newspaper. It was hard.

BLUESTAR PWNS ALL :D :3

MuzikMaestro

>Never Say I Die<
may I sign up? I love Firestar, but I love Sandstorm best of all....
Warriors are an excellent series of books and provide an excellent mental escape for me from the realities of life.

Ninja Bulbasaur

Yup. Ugh, screw you WBr. I've given up on her. She'll never come back. But you know what can be brought back? www.warriorcatclansr.weebly.com No one ever goes on it, and that makes me sad. It's my site, and it has RPG on it. :D

Ok so....
I made a book report on Warriors: Into the Wild. Its pretty awesomesauce the way it looks. It was supposed to look like the front of a newspaper. It was hard.

BLUESTAR PWNS ALL :D :3

She's probably too busy, or she's been banned by her mom. T_T happens to me all the time. And I might try out on taht RPg soon.

Cripes, that does sound challenging. Is it more of a book review or something? Pfft, I need to work on my History time line soon.

YESSS.

She's probably too busy, or she's been banned by her mom. T_T happens to me all the time. And I might try out on taht RPg soon.

Cripes, that does sound challenging. Is it more of a book review or something? Pfft, I need to work on my History time line soon.

YESSS.

Happens to everyone :p

Bluestar is the cat version of Chuck Norris

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
It was, meh. I just like the idea that the dogs know what to do and can think for themselves. Thats about it though :p

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Newsflash for you people.

Guess what. Everyone is being lazy as hell and not bothering to post. I don't know why I haven't kicked them yet. I should. 3 weeks. Don't post, get booted. Simple as that.

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Newsflash for you people.

Guess what. Everyone is being lazy as hell and not bothering to post. I don't know why I haven't kicked them yet. I should. 3 weeks. Don't post, get booted. Simple as that.

That feels like spam, dude. Besides, that feels unfair. People are busy, Star, or they may simply forget. Besides, that's Winters' duty, not yours.

I think Survivors won't do as well as Warriors. Why? Because many people who have read Warriors will see it as a total copy, and refuse to try it. Seekers fans might try it, or people who haven't tried Warriors, but heck with that; Warriors is by far more popular then Seekers. No offense to the fans, of course.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Yes, but Winter isn't here. I had a feeling you would say that. 1 month is plenty of time to take 30 seconds out of their day to post simply,

Sorry, been busy, will try to get on soon.
Not that hard imo.

Seekers is awesome. I might try it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.