• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>^.^< The Warrior Cats Fanclub >^.^<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Firestar Dies in the last hope?!?

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
I sorta thought it was a well known fact... *facepaws*
Anyhow, it sorta makes sence. He's on his last life, and a lot of people want him to die. The Hunters also stated on their website that death scenes are their favorites to write. They also say they're not stopping Warriors soon. Firestar's face is on the cover of The Last Hope as well, signifying that something happens involving him. Firestar can't live forever, as well.

He'll still be in our hearts, though. (And Starclan xD)

Also, it was in a spoiler for a reason, Crimson.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
I can't help clicking them spoilers. I'm buying the forgotten warrior tomorrow anyways.

But yeah it's understandable. He and Blackstar are the oldest leaders, so it's bound to happen.

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
There is a rumor that Blackstar dies, and Rowanclaw becomes Rowanstar, and Tigerheart becomes deputy. I find that very unlikely, though...

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
You know for originally being one of the bad cats in the series, he's doing quite the job as a leader. He's my favorite out of all of Shadowclan's leaders.

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Yeah. I'd be sad if he died. I'd also be mad if Tigerheart was leader, because when Rowanclaw/star eventually dies it'll be another Tigerstar. Starclan, please.

(I'm guessing that your hand feels better now? Just thinking.)

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Agreed, Blackstar is an amazing cat.

But Tigerheart, I think he's cool, but Starclan have mercy on us if there;s ever another Tigerstar!

Kind of, it still hurts, though not as badly/

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
And with this posy, I say good-night. Artwork's coming soon.
So who do you think would be Firestar's replacement?

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Maybe Firestar is the fourth cat in the prophecy, and that's why he's on the cover? Anyways...

Who will replace Firestar? (Provided that he and Brambleclaw die or retire)

Lionblaze, Brackenfur, and Graystripe make for excellent candidates. They seem capable of managing a clan and leading them through thick and thin. Hollyleaf also might be a possibility.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Well, if you think about what they think, maybe the new leader will be Lionblaze because of what their "destined to be."

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
I really can't see Lionblaze becoming leader. Deputy, yes, but not leader.

Anyhow, I've been working on a picture of Hollyleaf and will probally get it up sometime next week. I have to e-mail the scanned picture (I drew it by hand), then color it in on my Paint program. Hollyleaf has become my favorite cat now. I dunno why...

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
I finished the Hollyleaf drawing:
iaza11280152726500.png
I call it Hollyleaf's Memory. I drew it on lined paper, then colored it on Paint. The ground is susposed to be uncolored.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
I finished the Hollyleaf drawing:
iaza11280152726500.png
I call it Hollyleaf's Memory. I drew it on lined paper, then colored it on Paint. The ground is susposed to be uncolored.

Ah, so nice and morbid. I wonder what memory that was, though...

As far back as my own memories go, there were only two incidents that were like this scenario. The first was Hollyleaf trying to kill Leafpool with Deathberries (or something along those lines), but there wasn't any bloodshed like depicted in the picture. The second was Ashfur trying to kill Hollyleaf, but he only drowned in the river. Hm...maybe it's a memory from her days away from the Clan, and she was forced to kill another cat because of [insert stupidly aggressive rogue behavior here].

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
First off, it wasn't an accident with Ashfur. She murdered him cold-bloodedly, because she was trying to protect Jayfeather and Lionblaze. If you've read The Forgotten Warrior, Brambleclaw interrupts Hollyleaf anf says that. I think he really did see what happened, but forgave (or something like that ) Hollyleaf. As she says in The Forgotten Warrior,
Jayfeather: Remember, it was an accident
Hollyleaf: But it wasn't....

Of course, I haven't read Sunrise in like, forever, so I dunno.

A better title could be Hollyleaf's Dream, because I combime two elements.
1. When Hollyleaf murdered Ashfur.
2. The thing behind Hollyleaf is a tunnel, the tunnel that she escaped into and "died" in.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Wait, Hollyleaf is back? I really, REALLY, need to continue reading the books.

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Yeah, she's back. You didn't know? Great, I just spoiled another thing for the world *facepaws*

Status
Not open for further replies.