• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>^.^< The Warrior Cats Fanclub >^.^<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Eh, no problem, I just read an overall Summary on Wikipedia, and heres a question.

When, and how, will Ivypool tell everybody about training in the Dark Forrest? And when will she realize what will happen soon?

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
When, and how, will Ivypool tell everybody about training in the Dark Forest? And when will she realize what will happen soon?

Because of how bad cats from the Dark Forest are, almost everyone would react horrifically to knowing how she's training there. I think that she'll have to tell everyone about an "omen" that the Dark Forest's army is coming, and hope that things can go along with it smoothly. As for when she figures out how said invasion is going to be executed, that should happen early on in the next book. It's centered around the big battle, so it should begin rather early on. That's what I've figured out from the description, anyways.

Marowik

The Dark Glacier
Username: Marowik
Books read: The Entire Original Series, Most of POT, and working my way through OotS
Favorite cat/why?: Probably Flametail. He just, I dunno, FITS.

I'm new here, and I saw the banner and thought it was some other fanclub. but here i am!

Takura

Blue&Purple Umbreon
Username: Takura
Books read: Um... The entire first series, the second series, The sight, Dark River, Eclipse, Sunrise, The fourth Apprentice, Fading echoes, Basically the entire 4th series so far ( I'm on The Forgotten Warrior) Firestar's quest, Bluestar's prophecy, Crookedstar's promise, All the field guides, Rise of Scourge, The greystripe minicomic series ( Wow, that's alot)
Favorite cat/why?: HOLLYLEAF. I love her because she basically like me in a way, with how she acts and she's defensive of her siblings.

Takura

Blue&Purple Umbreon
Thanks! I can't believe I found this thread, actually. I don't feel alone anymore ^3^

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Yeah. I guess I really can't talk about Warriors at my school much, so I made this!

I also made a RPG and I'm writing a fanfic. Yay.

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
I made school get the rest of the series. The library had all the books up to Long Shadows, and I'm friends with the librarian.

Basically, she's getting every book (even the manga, surprisingly. Manga's really frowned upon in the library) that the school didn't have. My homeroom teacher's also getting the original series and P.O.T., and my English teacher has T.N.P.

We have a lot of the books at our school, basically.

Takura

Blue&Purple Umbreon
Wow. You're lucky to have that many Warriors books available at the library/school. My school has like, five to seven, and they don't have The Forgotten Warrior. I'm reading TFW on my Kindle o3o

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
I have the majority of O.O.T.S., but I don't have book 2. I also have a few specials... blah blah blah... stuff like that.

lawmaster

What is that?
Username: lawmaster
Books read: The original 6 (I plan to get the rest soon)
Favorite cat/why?: Stonefur was my favorite cat as he fought despite the odds and he resisted the evil that was blood clan to his last breath

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Topic time!

Who's the real bad guy here: Thistleclaw, or Tigerclaw?

Thistleclaw had been born naughty, and only escalated from there. He never stopped himself when he was perfectly able to, and passed his thoughts onto Tigerclaw, who was pretty much innocent, until his ambitious mood was turned bloodthirsty by his misleading mentor. If it weren't for Thistleclaw, then Tigerclaw would've gone to Starclan instead.

Last edited:

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
I think that its Thistleclaw, because he was the one that lead Tigerclaw to go to the dark forest. Right?

AmericanPi

Write on
Username: Articuno_rocks

Books read: All of them, except the last three books in the original series (kind of got a bit boring, sorry) and any book published after Night Whispers (I seriously don't know how much I've missed). In fact, I was thinking about retiring from the series until I discovered this club. I'm only 14, but my mom thinks I'm too old for Warriors... I want to get back to reading Warriors but my mom doesn't like it too much. :(

Favorite cat/why?: It was Hollyleaf before she went insane, because she's a thinker like me. Currently it's Dovepaw because of her awesome powers, but from what I've heard she's Dovewing now? So that means my prediction was right! *fist pump*

Unfortunately, I've already been spoiled a bit (why did I have to click on the spoilers, ugh). I'm behind most people here but hopefully I can still join. All of Faith's Pokemon in The Power N.U. have Warrior names, which shows that I still love Warriors. :D

Last edited:

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Yeah! Another member! I'll update the list tomorrow.

Thistleclaw, definately. I wonder if Tigerstar haddn't been so bad... would he still be alive today? He'd most likely be an elder, though... kind of hard to think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.