• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>^.^< The Warrior Cats Fanclub >^.^<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomness

He is already here.
Who's Mudclaw again?

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Mudclaw was that cat who was deputy of WindClan before Onewhisker became deputy right as Tallstar died.

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Least favorites are

HAWKFROST and Brokenstar. Oh,and Mapleshade. She's wacko crazy and killed killed a cat.

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Mapleshade should drown in a river, then be thrown into a volcano, get strapped to an electric chair and have to eat chocolate. '

And she didn't die die in TLH, either. Her wacko spirit is still out there somewhere OVER THE RAINBOOOWWWWW~

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
YOU DID!!!!!
OMG I finished The Last Hope omg omg omg omg omg omg
Omg so sad omg omg i cried when *********** died. (Astrisks not to name)

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Which of the Dark Forest cats survived the battle?

Don't know.

Least favorites are

HAWKFROST and Brokenstar. Oh,and Mapleshade. She's wacko crazy and killed killed a cat.

I think poor Mapleshade simply was maddened with grief. I pity her life.

YOU DID!!!!!
OMG I finished The Last Hope omg omg omg omg omg omg
Omg so sad omg omg i cried when *********** died. (Astrisks not to name)

Do you mean
Hollyleaf? I near cried when she died :(

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Don't know.

I think poor Mapleshade simply was maddened with grief. I pity her life.

Do you mean
Hollyleaf? I near cried when she died :(

No you mouse brain I mean
Firestar it was so sad. And when Spottedleaf died. Especially Mousefur I cried during all of them.

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
No you mouse brain I mean
Firestar it was so sad. And when Spottedleaf died. Especially Mousefur I cried during all of them.

Don't you dare call me a mousebrain, StarClanit!

No offense, but I nearly died laughing when Firestar died. A TREE fell on him. A TREE. But Spottedleaf's death was sad, and...how did Mousefur die again?

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Hollyleaf's death DID make me cry cause she was my favorite character. I think Darkstripe killed Mousefur. I didn't really react to Firestar's death.

~Kari~

My least favorites are Hawkforst and Thistleclaw. :mad:

I haven't read The Last Hope, I've only read up to Sign of the Moon because the library never has The Forgotten Warrior or The Last Hope. :/

Firestar dies? :(

Randomness

He is already here.
Everyone's just Spoilerizing everywhere...

I especially like the last paragraph of The Last Hope. Dramatic endings are the best. ;3

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Don't you dare call me a mousebrain, StarClanit!

No offense, but I nearly died laughing when Firestar died. A TREE fell on him. A TREE. But Spottedleaf's death was sad, and...how did Mousefur die again?

No, no (maid voice from family guy)
He died from his wounds in the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.