• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>^.^< The Warrior Cats Fanclub >^.^<

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
I have the E-book to prove it. Take that WBR!
It says it on Warriors wikia. And Kate said it.

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
No, Firestar died like Moonlight said. I have the book to prove it.

Yeah, StarMasterWarrior.
Firestar had a tree crush him. It was proven. But maybe what you mean, or what Kate meant was that if he didn't have serious injuries like he did, the tree wouldn't have killed him. But because of his injuries, it did :p

Randomness

He is already here.
I only own SkyClan's Destiny and The Fourth Apprentice.

The other books I get from the library, cause I'm just cheap like that. :3

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Yeah, StarMasterWarrior.
Firestar had a tree crush him. It was proven. But maybe what you mean, or what Kate meant was that if he didn't have serious injuries like he did, the tree wouldn't have killed him. But because of his injuries, it did :p

Hmm, maybe Iz understandz nowz.
On a side note not to be off topic, who plays Toontown? They have some Clans/Clubs for Warriors ya know.....
I hope Bluestar comes back to life ;_;

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Well thats not very nice... ;_;
Look it up. Fun fun fun!

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Hmm.....
I saw that Mousefur got crankier.
And that Leafpool gets more protective of her kits.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
True, Squirrel did become more responsible. But what was Crow's change?

Jay was much more grumpy then when he was a kit. I think it was cause of his evil blindness.

OOH DONT U BE TALKING BOUT FIRE LEIK DAT :p

Bluestar got much more serious and rude and snappy then what she was in the beginning. (no offence my precious Bluestar)

LostfaceBrightheart also coped better with her partial blindness.

Last edited:

Ninja Bulbasaur

yeah, i think so. We have a calm one, a shy one, and a hyper one. Hm, Lionblaze (Chili) Hollyleaf (Cilan) and Cress (Jayfeather). Did I get that right?

I was on Wikipedia and I was looking through the cats. Here's some info on AShfur;

During the events of The New Prophecy, he falls in love with Squirrelflight, and attempts to get closer to her while she struggles with Brambleclaw. He is dismayed when Squirrelflight eventually tells him she was in love with Brambleclaw instead of him. Ashfur's resentment of Brambleclaw is also subconsciously motivated; he has never been able to forgive Brambleclaw for his father Tigerstar's actions, mainly his killing of Brindleface, Ashfur's mother. In the Power of Three series, Ashfur starts to go insane. For example, during a sparring match between him and his apprentice, Lionpaw, Brambleclaw's apparent son, he turns ferociously hostile. However, it is revealed in Long Shadows that he has never been angry with Brambleclaw, just Squirrelflight. It was he who helped Hawkfrost and Tigerstar to try and kill Firestar in Sunset to "show [Squirrelflight] what pain really was." He tries to do this again by attempting to kill Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Hollyleaf in the forest fire in Long Shadows, but he released them when Squirrelflight reveals they aren't her kits, so hurting her in that way would not work. He vows to tell all of the cats at the upcoming Gathering, which he claims will destroy Squirrelflight, in that she will lose Lionblaze, Jayfeather and Hollyleaf. Brambleclaw will want nothing to do with her, and no cat in any Clan would respect her. At the end of Long Shadows, before he gets the chance, he is mysteriously killed and his body was found floating in the stream of WindClan territory, while Squirrelflight happened to be away from the camp. Most of the cats of ThunderClan suspect it was a WindClan patrol, but it seemed to be implied that Squirrelflight killed him.

And Squirellflight;

At first, she taunted and resented Brambleclaw, but later fell in love with him during their journey, similar to what happened with her parents, Firestar and Sandstorm. However, when Brambleclaw warms up to his half-brother and RiverClan warrior, Hawkfrost, he begins to lose Squirrelflight's trust, believing that Hawkfrost is as murderously ambitious as his father, Tigerstar, and that Brambleclaw will follow in his ambitions. During this time, Squirrelflight began to get closer to Ashfur. During the badger attack in ThunderClan camp that kills Cinderpelt, Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw realize how much they really mean to each other, and Squirrelflight leaves Ashfur to be with Brambleclaw. She tries to remain friends with Ashfur, but he rejects her friendship, feeling betrayed.

In the Power of Three series, Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw apparently have three kits; Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, and Lionblaze. Ashfur seems to have gotten over Squirrelflight, however he behaves rather strangely. In Long Shadows, Ashfur admits that he was the one who helped Hawkfrost try to kill Firestar in Sunset, in an attempt to hurt Squirrelflight emotionally. He then tries to kill her three kits in a forest fire, but Squirrelflight reveals that they aren't hers, so it would not hurt her that way. At the end of Long Shadows, Ashfur is found mysteriously killed by WindClan territory, Squirrelflight being a major suspect, but it is revealed in Sunrise that actually Hollyleaf killed Ashfur, trying to keep him quiet, as he was planning to tell the secret that Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw weren't her parents at a Gathering

I own nothing this belongs to Wikipedia. I like to match characters up with the a=ones from the POkemon anime. Any suggestions?

And to end my post, some art...

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21000000/Ashfur-s-Sorrow-ashfur-21054475-900-600.png

Bye, and I'll reply to my own topic sometime today or tommorrow.

Randomness

He is already here.
yeah, i think so. We have a calm one, a shy one, and a hyper one. Hm, Lionblaze (Chili) Hollyleaf (Cilan) and Cress (Jayfeather). Did I get that right?

Yeah, even the colours make sense-- Lionblaze has amber/yellow eyes, Hollyleaf has green eyes, and Jayfeather has blue eyes.

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪

Yeah, even the colours make sense-- Lionblaze has amber/yellow eyes, Hollyleaf has green eyes, and Jayfeather has blue eyes.

Way to go, guys, you've got it~

I think I should story this! But...who shall be Dovewing and Ivypool?

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
I know I should be ashamed, but I'm actually more knowledgeable on Warriors than on Unova...

There's nothing to be ashamed about! Pokemon IS confusing nowadays...

Okay guys! I'm 89% sure I'm going to story this; but who will Ivypool and Dovewing be? They don't have to be siblings in the normal Pokemon world. They can be guys, too and let's please stick to Unova/BW.

Status
Not open for further replies.