• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>^.^< The Warrior Cats Fanclub >^.^<

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Seekers is uber sauce. But, WBR said in the rules not to talk about it here so :/

So, how bout dem Jayfeathers?

HetaOni

Chesaught
Username: HatenaCAMERON(Soon to be HetaOni)
Books read: Into the Wild, Fire and Ice, and Forest of Secrets(I literally just checked out Rising Storm.).I also read at least the first volume of each manga and a bit of Skyclan's Destiny
Favorite cat/why?: Fireheart. He's a brave Warrior who sticks by Graystripe's side no matter what and I'm so glad Bluestsar made him deputy!

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Username: HatenaCAMERON(Soon to be HetaOni)
Books read: Into the Wild, Fire and Ice, and Forest of Secrets(I literally just checked out Rising Storm.).I also read at least the first volume of each manga and a bit of Skyclan's Destiny
Favorite cat/why?: Fireheart. He's a brave Warrior who sticks by Graystripe's side no matter what and I'm so glad Bluestsar made him deputy!

Oh I didn't see you thar. Welcome to the club! Just ask me or anyone else is you have any questions.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Yeah. Bluestar is my favorite char. btw. Just thought I should say that.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Well, it feels like I haven't been here in a while...

*coughs importantly* Anyways, Yellowfang's Secret is now currently out. Has anyone read it yet?

I read it a while back I think, good... not very surprising, I mean, she kinda told fire

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
MLA, your late. I got that book the week after it came out :p
It's pretty good. I liked it. Bluestar's Destiny was teh best though.

Ninja Bulbasaur

How do you predict Survivors comparing to Warriors?

I read a bit of the Prologue. It. Freaking. Sucks.

Same here. It's just...bleh, I don't even wanna go into it.

Newsflash for you people.

Guess what. Everyone is being lazy as hell and not bothering to post. I don't know why I haven't kicked them yet. I should. 3 weeks. Don't post, get booted. Simple as that.

Thanks for the update sir *salutes*

Well, it feels like I haven't been here in a while...

*coughs importantly* Anyways, Yellowfang's Secret is now currently out. Has anyone read it yet?

*whines* I wanna read it soooo badly! I'll ask my dad to take me to the library so I can check it out for a v'ile.

Vee~ Another HetaOni fan.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Activity post sry for not posting for a while...
Using spoiler tag for above question.
I think they'll all be happy and live happily ever after ;;;dDDDDD Just kidding. Undoubtedly if there was to be another series another "evil" something or other would rise. The problem here is thinking for yourselves about it. I'm surprisingly sad about holly's death. (I thought I wouldn't be). In conclusion another fight inbetween clans would rise and there would be more assorted deaths that are tragic.

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
How do you think the warrior cats are gonna fare now after the battle against DF?

Obviously, they'll all feel...unsure of themselves, because half of their warriors proved to be traitors. Also, things might be tense between the Clans and Clanmates because of all the ruckus. ThunderClan...cats will be jealous, and angry, because they're Clan is full of special kitties. Leadership struggles because Bramblestar is new and all, but I think he'll do better then Firestar.

Status
Not open for further replies.