• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>^.^< The Warrior Cats Fanclub >^.^<

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
I would say something but how do I spoiler?

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
"Special" kitties XD

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Hey, may I join? I've read the first three series and will start the fourth at some point, but I've got a lot of other books to read! :) I think my favourite warrior (or rather, medicine cat) is Yellowfang :)
I like Warriors because it's such a unique concept and the books are very well written :)

Ninja Bulbasaur

How do you think the warrior cats are gonna fare now after the battle against DF?

Obviously, they'll all feel...unsure of themselves, because half of their warriors proved to be traitors. Also, things might be tense between the Clans and Clanmates because of all the ruckus. ThunderClan...cats will be jealous, and angry, because they're Clan is full of special kitties. Leadership struggles because Bramblestar is new and all, but I think he'll do better then Firestar.
asdfghjkl
I would say something but how do I spoiler?

{spoiler=insert title of spoiler here}Type in the spoiler here{/spoiler} switch out the {} for [].

Hey, may I join? I've read the first three series and will start the fourth at some point, but I've got a lot of other books to read! :) I think my favourite warrior (or rather, medicine cat) is Yellowfang :)
I like Warriors because it's such a unique concept and the books are very well written :)

Hi, Roseheart95! *waves*

'Ello Roseheart ^^

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
o/ Roseheart! Welcome to teh Warriors Fanclub!

o/ Roseheart! I hope you enjoy the Warrior Cats Fanclub! :)
I'm the club's leader until WBR returns, and that is a very slim chance atm since she hasn't been on in a while....
Anyways, I gotz a spoiler.

Well, I think the Bramblestar is gonna have a serious talk with Cherrytail, Birchtail, and the other guy (wow I remeber their names even though I haven't read it in a while :p)and maybe even expel them. Dovewing will probably be Bumblestripe's mate and have kits with him, and Briarlight might be Jayfeather's new medicine cat apprentice. And teh Raven Navy Issue be awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Well, I think the Bramblestar is gonna have a serious talk with Cherrytail, Birchtail, and the other guy (wow I remeber their names even though I haven't read it in a while :p)and maybe even expel them. Dovewing will probably be Bumblestripe's mate and have kits with him, and Briarlight might be Jayfeather's new medicine cat apprentice. And teh Raven Navy Issue be awesome.

Don't double post, man, just edit your original one.

I doubt he'd expel them, because they didn't know what they were doing. Cats who fought for the DF because they knew deserve that sort of treatment. However, the cats who were a aprt of it, Birchfall, Blossomfall, Ivypool, and I believe someone else (?) didn't know that it was evil at work. Well, Ivypool did, but she was spying.

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Hi, guys. :) I'd join in with the discussion but haven't got that far yet, so I'll hold out for now ^^

Ninja Bulbasaur

o/ Roseheart! Welcome to teh Warriors Fanclub!

o/ Roseheart! I hope you enjoy the Warrior Cats Fanclub! :)
I'm the club's leader until WBR returns, and that is a very slim chance atm since she hasn't been on in a while....
Anyways, I gotz a spoiler.

Ya mean Blossomfall, right? Brambleclaw wouldn't banish them if they didn't know, and they fought on the good side after they realized their mistake. DovexBumble was SUPER last minute on the Erins, they threw it in on the last second. I like to think of secret romance for DovexTiger. Briarlight can't really do anything else, but she could be his mate apprentice because she's learned so much.

Would you train as a DF warrior?

Hi, guys. :) I'd join in with the discussion but haven't got that far yet, so I'll hold out for now ^^

Okie-dokie, no need to be hasty.

Ninja Bulbasaur

This place is dying, we must feed it!

It depends on the situation; if I'm in Ivypaw's predicament, then sure why the heck not?

ArtCelJirArcRes

Professional Eater of Doritos
So sorry I havent been here in awhile! My life's been a bit crazy...
Anyways...
Most likely not.

Username: IHeartCookiesMunchMunch
Books Read: All ;00
Favorite: I don't know..Hmmm well I loved CrookedStar and other cats because his life seemed to catch my attention :33 ~Nya

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Welcome to the Club!
Feed teh club now! *throws mouse into the dark cave*

I wouldn't train as a Dark Forest warrior. Too brutal.

Calu

May I join? I've read every book except for Yellowfang's Secret, and my favorite cat is Ashfur. ^^ Though, it's been a while since I've read the books.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
thabks for the mouse stargirl! yes i am back.
to answer the question:
yes i would to get stronger but only if i didnt know what was really going on.
if i know what was going on then **** no

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Welcome to the Club, Calu!

Ok, new topic.
Would you want to be one of the Warriors in real life? Like you magically turned into a cat or something.
Of course I would.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Hey can I join/re-join this club? :)

Books read: All of them so far
Favorite cat: Jayfeather

Would you want to be one of the Warriors in real life? Like you magically turned into a cat or something.

I sure would~ Can we expand this into which Clan you'd want to be in? : )

Ninja Bulbasaur

Yeah, definitely. I need to earn some guts and watch more Another...

Anyways, where did everybody go? I'm only seeing, like, six people here. And WBR is still out. Is everyone really busy? or dead

Status
Not open for further replies.