• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>^.^< The Warrior Cats Fanclub >^.^<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Would you want to be one of the Warriors in real life? Like you magically turned into a cat or something.

I had a dream that happened once except the dens were tents and we lived on the beach... it was still pretty awesome, though, so I'd love to be a warrior cat :)

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Would you want to be one of the Warriors in real life? Like you magically turned into a cat or something.

Sure, why the crap not?

Anyways, I've finally read Yellowfang's Secret. Was anyone else dissapointed in its quality, or was I the only one who cared?

first question: **** yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now urs... i felt like i had already read it tho i hadnt. it didnt really give any NEW info if uve read up to the end of her story. (cant remember which book) she tells all of that. i think that u r suposed to read it before she spills all.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Yellowfangs Secret is awesome. I like it anyways.
*shoots you all with Firestar for saying that*
:)

The Daylight Assassin

Come at me Bro
Username: LittleRalts
Books Read: The first four or five and five of the power of three
Favorite Cat: Yellowfang because she likes to gaurd herself and protects what she stands for.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Welcome. As you see, the Club has taken a downfall. I haven't read The Sun Path. Is it good?

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
I'm going to try and get through the rest of the series. At the moment I'm on Eclipse, and I have read up to Sunrise before, but not beyond that.

HetaOni

Chesaught
I just finished reading A Dangerous Path. THE FEELS.
When Bluestar died I just couldn't help but cry, especially when she asked Mistyfoot and Stonefur to forgive her. I died inside. D:
I just can't wait for Fireheart to kick Tigerstar's sorry hide.
HELL YES. Although, I probably wouldn't be able to control my feels whenever a cat from my clan died.

EggThief

Shiny Arceus Egg
Username: Egg Thief
Books read: All the books, except I'm still reading the Sun Trail
Favorite cat/why?: Swiftpaw, she died trying to fight the dogs. Also she was the only apprentice with Brightpaw who was brave enough to fight them.

Silverfang11

AoT Obsessed
Idk if I`ve posted here before or not, but I don`t see myself under members, so.

Username: Silverfang11
Books read: Mostly all of them except for some of the eBooks and the new DotC.
Favorite cat/why?: Hmm... I`d have to say Heavystep, because he`s unique; he died three times :p

Lol, now I`m a member of a Warrior Cats fanclub on a Pokémon forum and a member of a Pokémon fanclub on a Warrior Cats forum. XP

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Im LOVING the starter arc of books, the ones before the original... I feel for thunder so much :(

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Oh my goodness, I really need to start catching up with the books xD It's been way too long - I've been re-reading them all, and am only on Eclipse still. Argh! xD

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
All right. And you?

Status
Not open for further replies.