• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Warrior's gift shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafreon3809

I'm back!!!
Chao please-
Pokemon: Luxray
Pose: 4-2
Extras: heart
Glow: Yes.
;475;

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
Thanks, it looks great! May I request another?

Trainer sprite
Hair: Not too long. The bangs reach his eyebrows, the back reaches the bottom of his ears, and the sides reach the top of his ears. It's a bit messy and the bangs go down to his eyes. The color is H 140, S 30, and L 59
Clothes: Gray t-shirt, black track pants, and gray sneakers. Also his left arm looks like the snagging device from pokemon gale of darkness.
Pose: doesn't really matter, but i'd like a pokeball in his robotic hand
Glow: Sure

Thanks again! ;rukario;9

Zozo- Sure, Here it is without the Exclamation mark. That was there to make him seem angry, just to let you know.
iaza13054849909900.gif

Leafreon- Request Accepted

Lucario9- Request accepted.

3 places open.

Last edited:

EzzPeon

just a passerby
;475; hai thar ;p

Chao please <3
Pokemon: Latios and Latias
Pose: choose what's best to work with
Extras: nope!
Glow: yes (white)

Last edited:

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
;448; I wanted Kojondo, but since he isn't a smiley, I'll just put a bigger one in:
620.gif
:3

Other sprites
Type: Ipod
Pokemon: Murkrow
Any specifications: Seeing as murkrow's black and there can't be a black background and a silhouette, can the background be orange?
Glow: Orange?

shadowdorothy

Trainer sprite
Hair:Can you use clairs hair color from the G/S remakes?
Clothes: I'll explain later
Pose: I'll explain later
Glow: ?

Can you revamp Kris from Crystal?

#Random Announcement#
;448; ;257; Two pages! YAY! Happy smiley time! ;257; ;448;

EzzPeon- requests accepted.
murkrowrob- Request accepted.

shadiwdoroty- you get a special new line, as I'm completely appalled. Request emphatically denied. There are so many errors in your post I could cry.
1. Read the rules. Already two people have been denied for not following a specific rule.
2. Not filling in the forms. Unless if the revamp of Kris is part of the same post, then you haven't used the Revamp forms and therefore have a denied request.
3. Not COMPLETING the forms. If you are making request, I expect at least each filed to be filled in with at least something simple such as "she looks a little like a ninja- I have no time right now but will explain later" as an example so I can at leats start on the sprite roughly as without clothing I have nothing to work with but the head.
4. EzzPeon, you should have put the requests as separate, but if you actually had read through the thread you would have seen that I had three places open then three perfectly legal requests were made.
FOUR errors. Normally speaking, this would mean a month ban, but I'm feeling generous, so you're only on Strike two. This will reset after a month.

Last edited:

Chimpchar

PKMN CHAMPION!!!!
;448;this is a QUESTION not a request
when you finish the others request would you be able to make, say harry potter holding a pokeball for trainer?

Last edited:
#Announcement#
Sorry for the really long delay, but I have finally finished your requests and am open again, should you want to request something.

Leafreon's Luxray chao is finished.
iaza18507212887600.gif

Any problems, I'll fix 'em.

Lucario9's Robotic armed trainer is finished.
iaza18507281790300.gif

EzzPeon's Latios and Latias chao are finished.
iaza18507293079300.gif
iaza18507242789300.gif

mukrowrob's Murkrow Ipod is finished.
iaza18507232300000.png

Last edited:

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Trainer sprite
Hair: Dark Blue hair the goes down to her hips
Clothes: A long, sapphire gown with spaghetti straps. Smallsilver sequins on it. She is barefoot. She has a Silver ring on her Left Pinkie, and a Silver circlet around her head. she also has a neklace witha small blue gem on it.
Pose: A neutral position, put she has her left arm out.
Glow: No ;448;

;062; Cool! Your shop is up again. I'd like to request a trainer sprite, please! ^^

Trainer sprite
Hair: Can his hair color and style be like the one in this picture? You can use the picture's hair color for the color of his hair.
Clothes: You can use this picture as a reference for his clothing.
Pose: Can he have his hands on his hips?
Glow: No thank you!

Thank you, and take all the time you need. :) (Oh, right! This is late, but... Thank you for the other trainer sprite you made for me! ^^)

Zekerom

My little Pwny!
;066;Trainer Sprite, please!

Hair: Blond, covering about half his face. He has a half-smile as well, with his visible eye a happy kind of feel. Like a curve pointing up.
Clothes: Black hoodie with dark-blue jeans and green-n-black shoes. Hoodie's parted and you can see part of his WHITE undershirt.
Pose: Hands in pockets with one foot curled up like he's against a wall (If possible could you add something of a wall behind him? It would make much more sense than if he was putting his foot in the air)
Glow: No

Last edited:

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Revamp/Devamp please
Pokemon: Flareon
From Generation: 1 (The Pokemon Yellow sprite to be exact)
To generation: 4
Glow: yes please
;236; Meow.
If there's a problem I apologize.

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
;448; Request

Overworld Team Pose Please
Pokemon: Feraligatr, Charizard, Electivire, Breloom, Rhyperior and Gallade
Animation: Walking Please
Trainer: Gym Leader Blue or Steven HGSS
Glow: No

Thanks!

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
;297;< Da man
Trainer sprite
Hair: Blonde/Light brown,long cover half the face
Clothes:Black jacket parted so you can c his white under shirt JT{ Justin Timberlake}Hat, gold chain on the jeans >, black jeans, black shoes
Pose: hands in pockets
Glow: no

Last edited:

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
;257; :D
Can I have 2 team poses? If its too much, just put all of em on one.

1st Pose
Pokemon: Manetric, Emboar, Banette, Spinda, Leafeon, Swellow.
Trainer: Red
Base: l#1 I believe, or the 1st glass platform.
Glow: Uhh, no thanks.

2nd Pose
Pokemon: Seaking, Houndoom, Forretress, Cubchoo, Gengar, Jellicent (M).
Trainer: Same as above
Base: If you could make it black glass that would be cool, but if not, same as above.
Glow: Again, no thanks.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.