• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Warrior's gift shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainerRed111

Simple Splice
Pokemon One: Pikachu
Pokemon Two: Chimchar
Glow: Yes

Other sprites
Type: Holemon
Pokemon:Infernape
Any specifications: No
Glow: Yes

Kiseki- request accepted.

Zekerom- request accepted.

FireTheAbsolLord- request accepted.

TheSuperZekrom- request accepted.

Tepig 5000- request denied. You need to look at who else has made a request. My maximum is five. One person's already been accepted, and four people before you made legitimate requests. Strike One. Will reset after a week.

ParadoxWithinAParadox- request denied. You need to look at who else has made a request. My maximum is five. One person's already been accepted, and five people before you made legitimate requests, one of which is already over my limit. Strike One. Will reset after a week.

TrainerRed111- request denied. You have not followed two of my rules. You may want to look at all the other previous requests. Oh, and there are already too many people requesting. Strike One. Will fade after a week.

To people who I've denied: You may post again whenever you like, just make sure it follows the rules when you do (so basically when I've completed other people's requests.) I will require a second post when this happens, but just copy/pasting from your previous one will do.

0 Places open.

Last edited:

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
damm fine but that stinks ill just order next

#Announcement#
Shop is temporarily closed until the 11/4/11

I haven't done the requets in order either. I'm posting the ones I have done. Now.

Kieski's trainer:
iaza18990971184800.gif

Zozo's trainer:
iaza18990981450900.gif

TheSuperZekrom's overworld team pose:
iaza18990979516900.gif

Other requests will be completed on the 11th. Until then, I won't have access to a computer. You can request, but I won't see it until the 11th.

3 places open.

Last edited:
#Announcement#
Shop is temporarily closed until the 11/4/11

I haven't done the requetss in order either. I'm posting the ones I have done. now.

Kieski's trainer:
iaza18990971184800.gif
Oh my gosh! It's sprite Grey. <3 Thank you so much, Proby3! I will use this sprite for a trainer card. :D And I will give credit, of course. ^^

Last edited:

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
I love it! But could you make the gown less poofy? and maybe make the hair more straight? Thanks!!

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
Are you kinda closing the shop because i wanna order soon?

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
;107;

Mystery Dungeon team
Number of Pokemon in banner: Pikachu & Riolu
Sprites included: no

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
;107;

Mystery Dungeon team
Number of Pokemon in banner: Pikachu & Riolu
Sprites included: no

Now, if you had looked at the posts above yours, you would have realized that it's CLOSED.

rk9growlithe

The Arcanine Trainer
;448;
Complex Splice
Number of Pokemon: In the splice. 6
Pokemon: List the Pokemon you want used... Arcanine, espeon, umbreon, pikachu, snorlax, and milotic
Glow: Orange

#Announcement#
I have returned! I have finished the requests I hadn't done!
Plus, changed the Waiting list to seven people.
Oh yeah, and I'm now adding image codes along with any requests I post, so it's easy for you. Requests made before this won't have been edited with these codes, but should you want them, I can post them.

Anyway.

Zozo, I've edited your trainer. Gown is less poofy. In my opinion the hair IS straight, so I didn't edit it, but if you really want it dead straight I can edit it.
iaza18507285548100.gif

[IMG*]http://www.iaza.com/work/110412C/iaza18507285548100.gif[/IMG]
Delete the *!

Zekerom, I have completed your trainer. I apologize for this. Because I didn't read the request fully when I accepted. I'm afraid I can't sprite the wall behind him, sorry... Oh, and you're right, the foot in the air looked really awkward. For this reason, because the descriptions made him sound pretty chilled out, that was the general pose.
iaza18507231099300.gif

[IMG*]http://www.iaza.com/work/110412C/iaza18507231099300.gif[/IMG]
Delete the *!

And finally, FireTheAbsolLord, I have completed your Revamp!
iaza18507298947800.gif

[IMG*]http://www.iaza.com/work/110412C/iaza18507298947800.gif[/IMG]
Delete the *!

If any of you want me to change anything, please say! I'm happy to do it (As long as it's not too difficult).

Now, if you had looked at the posts above yours, you would have realized that it's CLOSED.

jesus, the shop is closed...

how hard is it to check the thread before you post?

Until [the 11th, today], I won't have access to a computer. You can request, but I won't see it until the 11th.

Actually, guys, I was still accepting requests. There were 3 places open. It was in fact you two that didn't read my post properly.

So, on that note:

Rocketeer, request accepted.
rk9growlithe, request accepted.
TrainerRed111, request denied. I'm going to need to ask you to clarify it before I have a go at it. If you're asking for a blinky type thing, this isn't the right shop. I only do animations using the sprites themselves, no added extras above or below. Plus, the trainer you have supplied is not a good size. I need a bigger trainer please. If you want me to revamp that trainer to 4th or 5th gen, you will need to make a separate request. Plus, I just realized this, but Granbull is not a Fighting type, sorry. So another Strike One. By the way, Strike One is just a warning, so you can post within the week providing it follows the rules.
lucarioisawesome, request accepted.

4 places open.

Last edited:

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
:500: < DA MAN

Trainer sprite
Hair: Blonde/Light brown,long cover half the face
Clothes:Black jacket parted so you can c his white under shirt JT{ Justin Timberlake}Hat, gold chain on the jeans >, black jeans, black shoes
Pose: hands in pockets
Glow: no

BlazingCold

Trainer sprite please!!! By the way, ;392;
Hair: Brown, long but not girly long. Just down to eyebrows and down to neck, and a little wavy.
Clothes: Black hoodie without hood on and jeans please
Pose: None just regular.
Glow: None.

Zekerom

My little Pwny!
I love it! It's amazing, and I can tell you used Flint for the base :) Mind if I use it iin a different image? Or if I edit it a bit? I'll still give you credit regardless :)

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
;237;​
Chao:
Pokemon: Mew
Pose:(Mew) Row 2, 16th sprite (Or if I've counted that wrong, the last sprite of Row 2)
Extras: Two hearts above it's head~

And~

Chao:
Pokemon:Ditto
Pose: 2nd sprite
Extras: Can the ditto be shiny?

Edited: As you ask for seperate forms for each one ^_^​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.