• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Water Type Club

Who should be the Water Pokemon of the Week?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Username: Keldminrachi91
Why do you want to join this Club: I LOVE Water types; one of my favorite types, because I think there's a water type out there for everyone; they're so wide-ranged, and I just love a lot of them.
Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you.

Yay, first club!

Sorry, but it's incomplete, please complete the rest of the form. As for now...
DENIED

You know that doesn't seem like a bad idea, why don't we have a mono-water tournament

Who's with me

That' one of the few things I'm planning on doing. That'll come up soon

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
*facepalm* Uggh, my computer must have glitched out again. Sorry, I'll repost.

Why do you want to join this Club: I LOVE Water types; one of my favorite types, because I think there's a water type out there for everyone; they're so wide-ranged, and I just love a lot of them.
Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Gyarados, who else would it be?

Sorry about the unanswered riddle :(

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
*facepalm* Uggh, my computer must have glitched out again. Sorry, I'll repost.

Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Gyarados, who else would it be?

Sorry about the unanswered riddle :(

Fine, jut pecaue Im nice...
ACCEPTED!

FrozenPhoenix96

LU's Guildmaster!
Username: FrozenPhoenix96.
Why do you want to join this Club: Daiken's my friend.
Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you.
Gyardos ofcourse, lol, I made this riddle. XD

Estellise

peachy
Username: Auaria~
Why do you want to join this Club: Water is my 4th favourite type! <3 I love them so~
Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you: Gyarados, I guess :608:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Username: FrozenPhoenix96.
Why do you want to join this Club: Daiken's my friend.
Gyardos ofcourse, lol, I made this riddle. XD

Username: Auaria~
Why do you want to join this Club: Water is my 4th favourite type! <3 I love them so~
Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you: Gyarados, I guess :608:

Welcome to the club, I hope you'll enjoy it here
ACCEPTED!

LeoxrHD809

Water Trainer
Username: LeoxrHD809
Why do you want to join this Club: I have always loved Water-Type Pokemon,I always chose water starter.
Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. !GYARADOS!

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Username: LeoxrHD809
Why do you want to join this Club: I have always loved Water-Type Pokemon,I always chose water starter.
Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. !GYARADOS!

Welcome to the club.
ACCEPTED!

Also, there's a new topic. Do you think X and Y will have a water type legendary? If so, what do you think it'll be?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
What did I say about one-liners?
Also, my guess is that we would have some sort of Serpentine or Dolphin type legendary

Estellise

peachy
Do you think X and Y will have a water type legendary? If so, what do you think it'll be?
I think it's highly likely. personally, I'd love a Water/Ghost legendary just for the same of having one. maybe a Water/Flying would be nice too.

as for the other topics;

Who is your favorite water type Pokémon?- you're making me choose?! well, my absolute favourite is Milotic; it's so pretty, especially in its shiny form.~ it also has great sp. attack/defense. others I love include: Gyarados, Oshawott, Staryu, Alomomola, Suicune, and Horsea
Who is your favorite water type gym leader?- Misty, of course! :)
Who uses your favorite water type legendary, between Kyogre, Suicune, Manaphy, Keldeo and Phione?- Suicune. its design is the best -imo- and it has a nice move pool.
What is your favorite water type move?- Surf.~ I like its animation a lot. :3 and also Razor Shell, Aqua Ring, Hydro Cannon (though I don't use it), and Aqua Jet for the same reasons. :608:

FrozenPhoenix96

LU's Guildmaster!
Do you think X and Y will have a water type legendary? If so, what do you think it'll be?
I think it's highly likely. personally, I'd love a Water/Ghost legendary just for the same of having one. maybe a Water/Flying would be nice too.
Water/Flying legendary would be really cool!
Water/Ghost would be more as a Pokemon that isn't legendary, in my opinion.

What is your favorite water type move?
Hhhhmmm, a hard descicion.
It would be Scald or HydroPump, I don't know which one of these two the most, so I choose both (, if that's okay).

Create an Water type move!
A water type move like Stealth Rocks and Spikes and Toxic Spikes and moves like that.
But then a water move.
One that makes a whirlpool at the oppenents side, and makes every Pokemon dizzy when they are switched to that Pokemon, lol.
It doesn't affect water Pokemons and Pokemons that spin anyway (like Hitmontop and Starmie and KlinKlang and Pokemons like that).
It can't be fixed by RapidSpin, but it can be fixed by a another new move that I would create.
One that can fix this move and ToxicSpikes and Leech Seed (not StealthRocks and Spikes, or else RapidSpin would have no use anymore in the game).

Who is your favorite water type gym leader?
Crasher Wake! He's cool!

Who is your favorite water type Pokémon?
Can't choose, I like a lot of water type Pokemons a lot.

Chandelurefan1

I think X and Y should be some sort of Water/Fire legendary, since fire is the only type Water hasn't been paired with yet, so using the power of two opposite elements may seem like an interesting idea.

What type should the Froakie line should be?

I either want a Water/Fighting or a Water/Dark.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3

as for the other topics;

Who is your favorite water type Pokémon?- you're making me choose?! well, my absolute favourite is Milotic; it's so pretty, especially in its shiny form.~ it also has great sp. attack/defense. others I love include: Gyarados, Oshawott, Staryu, Alomomola, Suicune, and Horsea
Who is your favorite water type gym leader?- Misty, of course! :)
Who uses your favorite water type legendary, between Kyogre, Suicune, Manaphy, Keldeo and Phione?- Suicune. its design is the best -imo- and it has a nice move pool.
What is your favorite water type move?- Surf.~ I like its animation a lot. :3 and also Razor Shell, Aqua Ring, Hydro Cannon (though I don't use it), and Aqua Jet for the same reasons. :608:

Maybe it might.
It may be like Kyogre again, or something like Manaphy.

I don't think one of the main legendaries will be a Water type, but maybe one of the trio Pokemon or an event Pokemon will. I expect will see one.

What is your favorite water type move?
Surf. I use it all the as a field move and it is actually a really good attack.

Who is your favorite water type gym leader?
Crasher Wake. I think he's really funny.. haha

Who is your favorite water type Pokémon?
Kingdra. I really like Kingdra.

LeoxrHD809

Water Trainer
A New Water Type Legendary Would Be Awsome. Maybe some-sort of Water Dragon, But With A Design That Looks like A Water Type Unlike Palkia. Or Myth Creature
And Thanks For Accepting Me I Just Joined And Now I Feel Welcomed. ^-^

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
A New Water Type Legendary Would Be Awsome. Maybe some-sort of Water Dragon, But With A Design That Looks like A Water Type Unlike Palkia. Or Myth Creature
And Thanks For Accepting Me I Just Joined And Now I Feel Welcomed. ^-^

I would like to see that, yes.
It should look similar to Palkia though..mainly because Palkia is my fav Sinnoh Legend.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Tbh, I doubt we'll see another dragon. Maybe something that is similar to a levaiathan (Kyogre)
But really, the legends have a ridiculos amont of dragons

Toyosatomimi no Miko

炎髪灼眼の討ち手
Hey!
Username: FrostStorm (see above)
Why do you want to join this Club: Because Water types are awesome. Also Samurott and Rotom-W
Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Gyarados

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Hey!
Username: FrostStorm (see above)
Why do you want to join this Club: Because Water types are awesome. Also Samurott and Rotom-W
Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Gyarados

Welcome to the club
ACCEPTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.