• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Water Type Club

Who should be the Water Pokemon of the Week?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Username: Joann
Why do you want to join this Club: Water type pokemon are my favorite.
Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Gyarados

OH CRAP! I'M SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOU! YOU'RE IN!

IM THINKING ABOUR HOSTING A TOURNEY IN THE FUTURE....w WHO'S IN!?

Chandelurefan1

New Topic: What is your opinion on Greninja being playable in the next Smash Bros

In my opinion this is absolutely awesome to be play as a ninja pokemon. I wonder what his Final Smash will be?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
New Topic: What is your opinion on Greninja being playable in the next Smash Bros

In my opinion this is absolutely awesome to be play as a ninja pokemon. I wonder what his Final Smash will be?

Yeah, Im surprised Greninja got in (though not a bit surprised Charizard made it). Of corse with my obsession with another certain water type. I would like to see that pokemon and Greninja fight each other in the end of the credits on Greninja's "Classic" mode

Though i can see Greninja being fast as sonic/meta knight, but would hit a bit harder than Sonic, but would have the same kind of knockback due to his lightweight appearence

DGatrz Master

Trainer of Legends.

I'm glad he got in! He seems like a good pokemon to represent the ever-expanding list of new pokemon, not to mention his types! How many people wanna bet his Water Shuriken is gonna be like Link's Bow from Brawl?

Zbger

Fiery Blaze Lucario
Username: Zbger
Why do you want to join this Club: They have high offense and defence
Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Pikachu, I choose yo- Wait, this is a water type club right? hm.......................................

Oh yeah its Gyrados :p silly me

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Username: Zbger
Why do you want to join this Club: They have high offense and defence
Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Pikachu, I choose yo- Wait, this is a water type club right? hm.......................................

Oh yeah its Gyrados :p silly me

Sorry about that, You're in. Welcome to the club :)

What do you think ofa contest where you draw your favorite water pokemon... Winner gets a free 5iv modest Air Slash Oshawott or something

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Username: Pokeshipper9000
Why do you want to join this Club: I love water types, I focus on catching them on the games, my team usually consists of water types, I've always picked water type starters because they're stronger, they're beautiful, and they make a great Pokemon. Water is an awesome element!
Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Gyradose!
Is my favorite corsola:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Username: Pokeshipper9000
Why do you want to join this Club: I love water types, I focus on catching them on the games, my team usually consists of water types, I've always picked water type starters because they're stronger, they're beautiful, and they make a great Pokemon. Water is an awesome element!
Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Gyradose!
Is my favorite corsola:

Welcome to the club.

Guys...I think I may close it down. Nothing has been done here and I've neglected my duty as the creator of the club to make this work. Unless any of you have any ideas, I will shut it down by next week.

Zbger

Fiery Blaze Lucario
Hmm....... why don't we make a contest to see who has the nicest fanart of water types?

Also i have a new topic;

WHICH POKEMON WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE A MEGA EVOLUTION (IT SHOULD HAVE THE WATER TYPE)

That's all of mah ideas

~Sea_Spirit~

Prince of the Sea
As soon as i come back the club's about to be disbanded...

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
As soon as i come back the club's about to be disbanded...

Not entirely, but thinking about it. The guy who i wanted to help me left Serebii, nothing is done besides random questions, tried setting up a tourney but failed due to lack of attendence

~Sea_Spirit~

Prince of the Sea
Then how about we just start over, close this thread and start a water-type club 2.0

Zbger

Fiery Blaze Lucario
It would be nice, though, to have one last competition and we can disband :)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
It would be nice, though, to have one last competition and we can disband :)

I'll see what we can do. I do apologize for not managing this better

Coconuthead

Water Trainer
i would like to sign up for this club but i did not see the sign up thing it mentioned. is there a link or something? If so please tell me where. thanks

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
i would like to sign up for this club but i did not see the sign up thing it mentioned. is there a link or something? If so please tell me where. thanks

the club had sunken below the sea. unless anyone has any new ideas on how to bring it back or make it better, im up for ideas

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
I'll see what we can do. I do apologize for not managing this better

THat sounds like a good idea :3

But I'd want the tournament to be Multi-tier, because I really only play NU,RU and LC.
I don't really play high tiers.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
THat sounds like a good idea :3

But I'd want the tournament to be Multi-tier, because I really only play NU,RU and LC.
I don't really play high tiers.

The splash cup was a failure however...how are we going to redo this?

Status
Not open for further replies.