• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The WaterFlowershipping (Drew/Misty) Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco Malfoy

-REaction
Well I've been thinking of creating this Thread for a long time, perhaps since the creation of Advanceshipping and the introduction of Drew to the Anime but FINALLY, I got around to posting it. I thank the deities of Marmalade for that. XD

This thread is obviously for WaterFlowershipping, which is the shipping which believes or likes to support the idea of Drew and Misty's possible relationship in the future. While WaterFlowershipping isn't a new concept, it never really had a Thread and since there seems to be some support for it, I decided to create this Thread for those WaterFlowershippers Anoynomous!

It really doesn't matter if you think this ship doesn't have any hints in the Anime but has some future to it ot you just have the opinion that it's 'very possible', 'cute', 'ironic, 'angsty', or whatever- this thread works exactly the same way all other Threads for Pokemon Ships do, which means that everyone who at least has some interest in this pairing is more than welcome to join the discussion. Anything about WaterFlowershipping, whether you're discussing about how they would meet each other in the anime, how they'll react with each other, how good they look with each other, what their children would look like, etc. is fine and encouraged.

Well that's about it I guess. I just hope you like this Thread, citizens of SPP and that at least one person would post. XD

Whooo, first post! Personally, I see potential for WaterFlowershipping (despite the fact Drew is like, 11, and Misty is 13 or so). But you gotta admit: they look SO cute together!!!

*... starts working on fanart*

Draco Malfoy

-REaction
First post! HOORAY! I know there are some supporters out there, but it seems that none of them are posting. So I'll just wait.

I SHAN'T MOVE 'TIL I'M SATISFIED!

*builds a little tent and waits for more people to post so a topic can begin*

Hoshika

Viva Viva Victory6
Squee!

WaterFlowershipping is on my Favourite pairings list. I had a moment in life where I thought it was the best never-met shipping, I guess I still do now.

But, yeah. I believe this pairing has a lot of potential. What made me support it was the fact that Kasumi and Shuu were my all time favourite characters from Pokemon. Eventually I started thinking of pairing them together. xD!

I did draw fanart of them when I was obsessed, but they're really bad. I really should draw some now. =D

Last edited:

Draco Malfoy

-REaction
But, yeah. I believe this pairing has a lot of potential. What made me support it was the fact that Kasumi and Shuu were my all time favourite characters from Pokemon. Eventually I started thinking of pairing them together. xD!

I agree. XD. Yay, more supporters! Since we WaterFlowershippers are so scarce compared to Pokeshippers, Advanceshippers or Contestshippers, we should make a special branch for this ship. No, more like a treehouse! the treehouse of WaterFlowershipping! XD

Since we have some people coming in, I think I can start a topic.

What Do You Think Drew and Misty Would Do Together in Their Spare Time as a Hobby?

mightylegion

First time Ive herad of this but I kinda like the Idea, never thought of it before

Hoshika

Viva Viva Victory6
What Do You Think Drew and Misty Would Do Together in Their Spare Time as a Hobby?
Hmmm...anything would be good enough for me. :x

Zino

Ice Cream Truck

hmm.. what would they do..?
Maybe they would go to the Flowershop buy some roses. ^^
I really dunno.. but as a hobby..
argh.. All I really can think about are the flowers. ^^

Draco Malfoy

-REaction
Welcome mightylegion and AshfanFirl20! Hoep you guys stick around!

On topic,

Dancing! They would take dancing classes together! I just just see it, those two waltzing with each other... XD Does anyone have some WaterFlowershipping FanArt? I'm not very familar with Japanese FanArt sites so yeah ^^;;

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
Waterflowershipping<3 I absolutely love this ship, the two would be so cute together. They both have the same attitude and they both have very bright hair =D [/random]

I like the dancing idea, they'd both look really cute all dressed up and whatnot. Then when Drew would come to pick her up, he'd always give her a rose<3.

I'll also say that they would help eachother out training wise (I know, not the most cutest idea but it would mean them spendind a lot of time together). And, I can try to find some fanart, but I'm also not the best at that XD

Monoxide_Child

omFg! aN eGoShiPpEr!
OMFG, xD I actually thought I was the only one who liked this ship...it's pretty cool that I'm not the only one!

Hm...well I would think that Drew would help Misty train her water pokemon for contests. I think Misty would love to do contests...

Non-pokemon wise, I'm sure Misty would drag Drew to the beach and shopping centers. I can just imagine them building sandcastles together or something *_*

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
I totally agree about her dragging him to shopping malls and of course the beach XD Aww, them making a sandcastle together would be so cute<3. And since they're both confident in their abilities to do anything, they'd probably have a contest over who makes the best castles XD

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
Well all good couples have their fights and Drew and Misty would be no different.

Here's another topic if anyone is intersted ^-^:

Even though Valentines Day already passed, what do you think Drew and Misty would do for eachother?
Well, since they both seem like the romantic type to me, they'd probably go to a really nice restauraunt (spelling?) and have fun their. Then Drew would give her a dozen roses (nicely, he wouldn't throw them at her XD) and chocolates.

Monoxide_Child

omFg! aN eGoShiPpEr!
I wonder if Misty and Drew would argue all the time...They have the same personality's.

I wouldn't be surprised...I think MistyxDrew would be almost like MistyxGary. I mean, Drew is like Gary, egostistical, jerk-like, quite good at what they do (and they know it. xD), has lots and lots of fangirls...*_*But yeah, Drew and Gary are alike, and if they get paired up with the stubborn Misty Waterflower their interactions would be pretty much a like (fighting most of the time)...

Even though Valentines Day already passed, what do you think Drew and Misty would do for eachother?
Well, since they both seem like the romantic type to me, they'd probably go to a really nice restauraunt (spelling?) and have fun there. Then Drew would give her a dozen roses (nicely, he wouldn't throw them at her XD) and chocolates.

Yeah! I totally agree they would do something wicked romantic like that. Misty IS crazy about romance, and Drew looks like a romantic type as well. But in that calm, sexy way. xD

Hm, other than going out to a resturant I can see them finding a nice, quiet place in the woods at night - like on a hill or something so they could see the stars or look over the towns lights.

Silverline

Frontier Outcast
Have Drew and Misty even ever met eachother? I mean, I not trying to bash your ship or anything, it's just I find it a tad annoying when people pair together characters that haven't even met eachother but have a common aquaintince (Ashsy Boy).

It's almost like that Bruno/Duplica shipfic that I saw once. *shudders*

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
Monoxide_Child said:
I wouldn't be surprised...I think MistyxDrew would be almost like MistyxGary. I mean, Drew is like Gary, egostistical, jerk-like, quite good at what they do (and they know it. xD), has lots and lots of fangirls...*_*But yeah, Drew and Gary are alike, and if they get paired up with the stubborn Misty Waterflower their interactions would be pretty much a like (fighting most of the time)...
That's exactley what I thought XD And yes, there would be lots of fighting, but of course some of them would be fun<3

I know, and to go star gazing would be perfect for them ^-^ Misty always likes looking at sunsets and stuff and Drew could suprise her 8D It would be great.

Monoxide_Child

omFg! aN eGoShiPpEr!
Have Drew and Misty even ever met eachother? I mean, I not trying to bash your ship or anything, it's just I find it a tad annoying when people pair together characters that haven't even met eachother but have a common aquaintince (Ashsy Boy).

Well some people like pairing up characters that have never met before. It really doesn't matter if they met or not, I'm not saying that the ship is going to happen or anything, it's just something to enjoy talking about with others and making a fandom base. It's only a matter of opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.