• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The way Sprite live

Status
Not open for further replies.

ĦÅж ΫōỰ

Comic Lover
Hi you've might or might not have seen my other store (Yankee fan #1's Sprites and Banners) (...something like that) (its new also).

... well what are you wating for, GET IN HERE AND BUY SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i wont be on from 10:00pm - 2:40pm)

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
Umm, you need to give examples and say what you can make...

ĦÅж ΫōỰ

Comic Lover
welcome to my new store. sprites are not in yet (will be in by 1/15/05 so plz be patient and when they are in, be patient!).

N

NickTheDude

u need to give examples......I think this is against the rules

edit sorry urs came in first

N

NickTheDude

then how come ur saying request something if there is nothing to adopt?

Poliwhirl

- Cool Trainer Nick - said:

you mean me? i dont know what it is but i think its stealing peoples work etc. check the other shop he/she made it says that

Kauser79

Kauser il più grande
WTF is the point of opening this if you won't let people request? o_0

N

NickTheDude

King Poliwhirl said:
you mean me? i dont know what it is but i think its stealing peoples work etc. check the other shop he/she made it says that

i didnt mean that i meant if there is nothing to adopt then how come ur asking us to adopt , unless he/she is going to make themon our request????

ĦÅж ΫōỰ

Comic Lover
i will adopt but u need to make it so i can adopt it... ok...

ĦÅж ΫōỰ

Comic Lover
i didnt mean that i meant if there is nothing to adopt then how come ur asking us to adopt , unless he/she is going to make themon our request????
i will make requests (they'll be here in 1/15/05). by the way im a boy

ĦÅж ΫōỰ

Comic Lover
TO BAD I WILL GET THE STUFF IN ASAP (A - as S - soon A - as P - possible)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ĦÅж ΫōỰ

Comic Lover
Other places to get stuff:

The Everything Shop
New Missingno. Hunter Request Shop
The Mini-Mart
this is a shop so request............
Breeder's Sprite Request Shop
Recolor Shop

Sneaze

Perfect IVs
WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD IT IN ASAN (A - As S - soon A - as N - now!) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who do you think you are anyway, and if you request there, I'll post saying not to do you're request unless you ask to put it in here!!!!!!!!!!

ĦÅж ΫōỰ

Comic Lover
Mined Your Own Bizz!!!!!!!!!!!

Sneasel12 said:
CLOSE THIS SHOP!!!! If you want other peoples work, go request it and remember to give credit. Don't open a shop unless you will make things for people or have things for people to adopt right away.
I WILL GET THEM IN BY 1/15/05

N

NickTheDude

yankee fan #1 said:
i will adopt but u need to make it so i can adopt it... ok...

thats stealing peoples artwork , a mod needs to close this

ĦÅж ΫōỰ

Comic Lover
Sneasel12 said:
WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD IT IN ASAN (A - As S - soon A - as N - now!) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who do you think you are anyway, and if you request there, I'll post saying not to do you're request unless you ask to put it in here!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR AN A...........S................S............

Status
Not open for further replies.