• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Wayward Wobbuffet! (194)

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
This episode was rather pointless. Just another stupid TR Pikachu attempt. They just managed to be a little original with it.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
and pikachu already dislikes it to be in his pokeball and then this happens, somebody should be slapped in the face after that pikachu manages to get out:p

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Out of all the Pokemon Jessie and James have between them they choose Wobuffet to hold the key, what were they thinking?

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I thought it was a bad idea for Wobbufet to have the key. I think they should have given it to Meowth and let him run away with it. The Gonoff guy was pretty funny. I liked the way he talked. Although, I liked seeing Wobbufet run around. I wonder what Wobbufet and Quagsire were talking about though.

This is episode was so hilarious I usually skip some parts but I was so amused I didn't even skip once. This has to be one of the funniest episodes.. I rate it 10/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Funny Filler.

It was fun to see Wobbuffet with the key and his shenanigans along the episode. Pikachu in a box was cool too.

4/10

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Awful filler.

Except Golem appearance, i didn't like this ep.

3/10

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I like this episode, I don't know why but I just found it a bit funny that's all. Wobbefuet taking off with the key and everyone chasing it.
They probably should have gotten Arbok or Victreelbell to hold the key though, or Weezing then it could hover all the way to the sky and unless they sent Noctowl/Golbat then they will have trouble chasing it lol

Vipsoccermaster

Indeed it was funny. The part I liked best was when Jessie, Ash, and Wobbuffet were all in the boat, and when the wheel was broken, I laughed hard. XD!

G50

No longer posting
For me, this was 1 of the most boring, pointless episodes ever! All they did the whole episode was try and rescue Pikachu from TR, and finally did after getting the key back. The scene with the bad guy with a Golem was ok...

.01/100

dainswfc

wobbuffet was really funny in this episode espicially when he was on the truck and he was blocking that villian guys view and he was squashing it with the windscreen wipers. and when they were in the boat and wobbuffet broke everthing.

in my oppinion this was the best johto episode 10/10

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I liked how Wobbufett went all around

TabiPianist

'Dis ma game face!!
Thos episode was cute! Jessie really does love wobbuffet