• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The weakest team to defeat the elite 4???

Status
Not open for further replies.

loopy100

Hasty Ho Oh
Ok, so i managed a while ago ro beat the elite 4 with this:

Lv 45 Manectric
Lv 45 Gardevoir
Lv 45 Aggron
Lv 45 Hariyama
lv 48 Swampert
Lv 50 Salamence

No idea what the moves where, but i know i used alot of revives in the last match against steven. I bet everything on burning Metagross with Salamence's Ember and got lucky. Swampert eventually managed to kill him with Earthquake after surviving a fully charged (thanks to the attack raiser of) Meteor Mash. Then i had done it. Any one beat them with a lower level team???

Mrs. Daniel Radcliffe

#1 Harry Potter Fan
no I couldn't. I had to raise mine up a lot...which took forever but it was worth the wait.

Champion Jared 14

loopy100 said:
Ok, so i managed a while ago ro beat the elite 4 with this:

Lv 45 Manectric
Lv 45 Gardevoir
Lv 45 Aggron
Lv 45 Hariyama
lv 48 Swampert
Lv 50 Salamence

No idea what the moves where, but i know i used alot of revives in the last match against steven. I bet everything on burning Metagross with Salamence's Ember and got lucky. Swampert eventually managed to kill him with Earthquake after surviving a fully charged (thanks to the attack raiser of) Meteor Mash. Then i had done it. Any one beat them with a lower level team???
I've done weaker. I think this team was when sapphire and ruby first came out. It was something like:

lv. 47 kyogre
lv. 42 swellow
lv. 43 tropius
lv. 44 swampert
lv. 43 sharpedo
lv. 40 gyarados

Steven was hell for me. I had to spend the rest of all my money on healing items of course.

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
is this based on average level or total level? because, depending on that, i could do either:

level 70 kyogre (OHKOs everything), total 70 levels

OR

level 70 kyogre (OHKOs everything)
and 5 level 2 zigzagoons, average level 13.3333

Kodan

Master Breeder
A while ago i was in abit of slump so i decided to raise some freshly caught pokemon and raise them up to level 40ish, Went against the league and won. Team was:

Breloom lv. 47
Gyarados lv. 45
Magcargo lv. 45
Kirlia lv. 43 (Didnt want to evolve)
Mightyena lv. 50

-Kodan-

D

Demonta

Mine was pretty low too but it was a LONG time before the first hall of fame.
But still, nothing a revive and ether can't fix XD

Blazekien Lv 40
Hariama Lv 40
Zigzagoone Lv 2
Wingul lv 5
Larion Lv 40
beutifly level 11

Golden Latios

Plushie Latios
I don't know. I usually train my team well before I battle the Elite Four. My Team: Lv. 50 Swampert, Lv. 48 Gardevoir, Lv. 48 Mightyena, Lv. 50 Bellossom, Lv. 50 Linoone and Lv. 52 Flygon. I don't consider that such a great team, but it's pretty good. :p I think that was my weakest team. 0.o

pooheadkid

Psychic Trainer
mine was:

Blaziken 53
zigzagoon 11
tentacool 8
wingull 4
abra 9

i dont like to train other pokes. i stick to my starter all the time. after elite four is when i start to fill my party w/ stronger pokes

milotic111

<-- Solves any case!
i defeated phoebe, drake and steven with just the saphire kyogre of level 45 (i love calm mind).
i entered a swampert level 50 for sidney and a plusle level 50 for glacia though

Absol!

Sea Ruby Trainer
I love training so I'd never go into the League with weak Pokemon, but I have beaten the entire League with one Pokemon, my level 100 Blaziken. She's awesome, lol.

Nidogod

Now that I think about it, I think I might've beaten the RSE e4 with a lvl 45 Zangoose. I'm pretty sure I did but it was at least 2 years ago, so I don't remember.

nikoflores

My team to beat the elite four(weakest)
lvl pokemon
50 altaria
30 wailord
45 torkaol
40 dusclops
42 houndoom
37 ninetales
and I only used 3 revives.

loopy100

Hasty Ho Oh
Champion Jared 14 said:
I've done weaker. I think this team was when sapphire and ruby first came out. It was something like:

lv. 47 kyogre
lv. 42 swellow
lv. 43 tropius
lv. 44 swampert
lv. 43 sharpedo
lv. 40 gyarados

Steven was hell for me. I had to spend the rest of all my money on healing items of course.

Only person other than me to do it without the aid of a fire type. Metagross is the real problem. My Swampert eventually managed to kill it with Earthquake. Tho, you have Kyogre in your first team. I did not. I never use ledgendaries on the first time through. Just after that. It takes away the point of training your pokemon for the rest of the game!

I did with with 6 on lv 38

Nidogod

Only person other than me to do it without the aid of a fire type.
>_> Erm, I said I only used Zangoose. It had Shadow Ball/Brick Break/Return/Swords Dance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.